• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Lightweight?

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
At small doses around 0.1g I get to a great, comfortably stoned place where I definitely love being. Every time I go past that amount however, the high gets extremely intense with stutter vision, minor nausea, and wicked audio and visual hallucinations.

Edit: I should clarify, I get minor visual disturbances like the edges of objects blurring and textures sometimes slightly moving when I space out. And the audio hallucinations were mainly an echoing effect to my voice.

Am I just a lightweight to weed? Is anyone else like this?

Last edited:
you sound very sensitive to the effects of THC.

visual and audial hallucinations are not a good sign.

You are definitely a lightweight.

I'm not gonna say you could be predisposed to a psychiatric condition but those hallucinations are usually a sign of it.

Keep your doses small. Don't push the envelope.

I only experience minor audial hallucinations and the hazy vision.

Everything else you mentioned sounds to me that you are sensitive to THC's effects.

Do not smoke weed if you begin to hallucinate without being high.

I don't get any hallucinations anymore unfortunately. My first year using was pretty much as you described though OP.

That stutter vision thing was fun as fuck. I could stay up all night laughing at it.

also I think tolerance plays a big part with weed. I can't enjoy it without a tolerance

that's not a bad thing. Too many people smoke with their ego and never consider the health risks that go along with it. I know I did.

A chronic cough will make you think a little different.

beyond personal enjoyment, drugs are pointless. don't do it if you don't like it imo.

you sound very sensitive to the effects of THC.

visual and audial hallucinations are not a good sign.

You are definitely a lightweight.

I'm not gonna say you could be predisposed to a psychiatric condition but those hallucinations are usually a sign of it.

Keep your doses small. Don't push the envelope.

I only experience minor audial hallucinations and the hazy vision.

Everything else you mentioned sounds to me that you are sensitive to THC's effects.

Do not smoke weed if you begin to hallucinate without being high.

The only thing that runs in my family is minor OCD and anxiety, I doubt I'm predisposed to anything. I do have miles more experience with psychedelics and stimulants than cannabis though, which I heard causes what I've been experiencing.