The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

SF Bay area/norcal thread

• Thread starter Questioning_dope
  • Start date
Do not make posts like this asking about where to get drugs. Some discussion is OK regarding the local drug scene/economy, etc. but your post crosses the line into solicitation. Please read the Bluelight User Agreement you were linked to when joining and feel free to mods with any questions. Consider this your only warning on this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Norther Cali scene

New to the forums.. didn't locate a "Northern Cali" thread, so I figured I'd start one up!..

So, what's good with the Norcos'? Vic's?

hmu ~luder

I'm pretty sure there is a Norcal thread and ya gotta get this mod approved. I lived in Pleasenton right outside Oakland. I bought tar in Oakland and in the Tenderloin in SF. The Oakland tar was better. I didn't live there long enough to become a tar connoisseur but the tar I got all through out SF left a lot to be desired.

First post ever on here and this is nice haha yeah bay area native and yeah old school but have lots of knowledge lol thanks to whoever thought of this

Hey very first post here yeah Bay Area Native and yeah old school but lots of knowledge and a thanks to whomever thought of this kinda forum this would have probably saved a few irreplaceable friends LOL but hey what's upper everyone

Hey friends! Surprised at the brevity of our NorCal thread but interested in speaking to some folks here. Not really sure the rules so don't dare say much...yet.

Hey friends, Miles here checking in. Haven't posted on BL in years, and adh is completely overrun by idiot ads. Recently moved back to Bay Area. Hope you're all well.

Peace,
Miles

Thank you for reading my little posting.

Hey friends, Miles here checking in. Haven't posted on BL in years, and adh is completely overrun by idiot ads. Recently moved back to Bay Area. Hope you're all well.

Peace,
Miles

Welcome back! 2003? That's a classic account!

Ha ha, thanks Stee. All I can say is, what a long, strange trip it's been. Rode the heroin death spiral almost to the bottom, but in the end got off it and now just trying to stay sane.

Peace,
Miles

I just moved ta San Jose coming from Redding Ca. Redding has got ta be by far the easiest place ta get whatever you want as far az go fast and black. I dont mess with black though. Now im in San Jose and already here not even a month while i was taking a walk sum teenager dude was like hey you know were ta get sum black or blue, me ima speeder, i told him naw man, howz the shardz here any good? He said yeah but he dont mess with it. My question is wth is Blue?! Im new to San Joses lingo here, so im thinking to myself, wtf is blue?!

I just moved ta San Jose coming from Redding Ca. Redding has got ta be by far the easiest place ta get whatever you want as far az go fast and black. I dont mess with black though. Now im in San Jose and already here not even a month while i was taking a walk sum teenager dude was like hey you know were ta get sum black or blue, me ima speeder, i told him naw man, howz the shardz here any good? He said yeah but he dont mess with it. My question is wth is Blue?! Im new to San Joses lingo here, so im thinking to myself, wtf is blue?!

Ohh ok hell yeah, i figured it was something like that. What first came ta mind waz the lortab blues. But those are extinct lol. Thanks bro.

No problem man. Yeah a blue lortab would be a rare beast indeed.

From San Jose. I?m aware of the meth scene, not so much coke or MDMA scene but I know it?s there. I haven?t integrated into the scene :(

Last edited:
Go out and meet people, same as anywhere else.

On a side note, sourcing of any kind is against the rules.

norcal heroin?

Hey this is my first post on bluelight. I have recently moved from the bay area where plenty of everything is available, had a good dope connect, but I have moved to norcal where I know no one, so I was trying to get an idea of what the dope scene and quality is like here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone comes across "MOLLY" capsules be weary and TEST! 2 different sources have come up with PMA substances with an amphetamine cut. Not cool whoever is bringing it to the northern cali region. Especialy with all the good stamps im reading about? hope this gets out there. Stay safe everyone✌