Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

SF Bay area/norcal thread

• Thread starter Questioning_dope
  • Start date
Q

Questioning_dope

Hello! This is a question is for anyone who uses dope, but also specifically hoping there's someone who gets the same batch I do or knows what I am talking about..... I do understand I am not going to figure out what my dope has specifically without the person who cut it telling me what it is or do analytic testing... I may be lucky though and someone from the Bay Area has run across the same batch of dope this weekend.

With all that I in mind I will begin. I am in the bay area west side and I have some soft pliable "black tar" that seems more like the Mexican brown as it is soft and pliable, but probably due to a cut as it is dark in color and is no where near the same texture, smell, color, and quality. I can tell it is cut with something that acts the same as the pill binder in my dillys as it dissolves almost instantly looking like powder in water even though it is dark as dope and taste like h water. I suspect it is cut with some kind of pill, but have noy a clue as to what. I do suspect it is interfering with my 4 mg dillies as for some reason I get very little to no rush or strong dilly effect when mixed at doses of 1-4 mg as well as when I try to use it after for 12 hours+ as if something is preventing it from working. The dope also when I pull it by itself leaves white powder behind that looks like the binder in my dillys. Using a cotton filter or micron filter makes no differenec Last night I felt spacey and dizzy 6 hours after 124 mg iv dose with 1-2x dillies used afterword a couple time where oddly with very little if any rush and a very diminished effect even with upping the dose when dope usually does not cause my dilly not to work.... It usually comes together. I am suspecting something like subs, done, or something else that blocks it, but have never come across bupe or methadone pills leaving me without knowledge as to what is pressed into a white pill. Nor the compounds them self besides butrans and do not know what would leave very little white pill binder behind (maybe 5 mg about 15 mg at most from the 124 mg shot). The dope itself gives a minor rush and a strong long lasting effect, but its not all that great and leaves me with the spacey effect after a while. I have never used suboxone , pure bupe pills, or methadone so I could not identify either from effect. The person who I get it from also has been feeling sick after getting it recently for a few days and asked my opinion as I pointed out the possible pill cut and they suspected the same thing, but aren't to confident in their knowledge even though they have good dope even though they do know quite a bit more locally than me. They did call this batch of dope the stronger compared to the real black tar that was ok quality dark black with that red amber gleam solid and dry, which is nice for here for me.

So to conclude I have a couple questions, which I am hoping I can get some help with if anyone was able to bear through my paragraph above, which I appreciate anyone getting through so I can receive better advice. Even more so anyone with dope xp, hopefully recent bay area west side dope xp, and honestly hopefully the same batch of dope I am seeing if not something similar that can give me insight into possibilities that I can later test for through analytically testing if necessary for a clear answer and result. I am looking clearly for speculation as to what could be causing the dilly to be less effective yet give a rush.

1. Anyone from the Bay Area with this pliable play dough like dope that dissolves near instantly leaving powdery water and white filler binder residue behind?

2. From the sounds of it does anyone think I am correct in assuming bupe first? methadone second? I assume done I would have had more of a nod and od risk and bupe seems to make sense with the blocking action and long term effect. If yes to either 3 is not as important, but opinion is still important

3. Any other possibilities like Tramadol, acetyl fent with wierd cut, or something?

I know without testing I will never know,but I wasn't to know what people think about my assumption on it being mainly bupe, methadone, or something else that blocks my dilly for 6-12 hours as well as creating the spaced out dizzy effect near tripping with light visual disturbances.

Last edited by a moderator:
SF Bay area/Norcal thread

this is a place for other bay area BL members to discuss drugs and drug culture in the California bay area =D=D=D=D

Also included is everything from SF north but not in Oregon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I'm in Bay Area. Just noticed this thread… thought I would stop by.

I was just looking through some old pics from a Dead show today, from years back. :)

Phish show at mountain view was OK. Really good lot scene though. Where else can you trade cigarettes for hash? Anyone else here visit santa cruz sometimes?

Go slugs! Big fan of Santa Cruz. It's my happy place. The secluded beaches, the santa cruz mountains, nice places to eat, the boardwalk, the strolls downtown, the occasional show. I try to go there at least once a month. It changed a lot from when I went to school there but still keeps its vibe
\

that's a bummer. I always bring my drugs to shows so i dont have that issue. how was the show besides not indulging in the acid?

Shows were great. Sunday was better imo, but that was just as much the set list as anything. Trey was definitely getting more comfortable though, I heard good things about Chicago.

I would have brought L but haven't been able to find in CA at all... someone nearby just told me there's some good though so we'll see...

Shows were great. Sunday was better imo, but that was just as much the set list as anything. Trey was definitely getting more comfortable though, I heard good things about Chicago.

I would have brought L but haven't been able to find in CA at all... someone nearby just told me there's some good though so we'll see...

it's pretty abundant especially now in the summertime here in Nor Cal

I wish people in the East Bay knew what Fentanyl Patches are. There's I can't find anyone who's even heard of them since I moved here so can't talk to anyone about them. Searched on here no luck this far either

Go slugs! Big fan of Santa Cruz. It's my happy place. The secluded beaches, the santa cruz mountains, nice places to eat, the boardwalk, the strolls downtown, the occasional show. I try to go there at least once a month. It changed a lot from when I went to school there but still keeps its vibe
\

I'm doin' my part to keep the happy vibe alive;) Stumbled into town at 19, stayed, raised my boys here, growing old here despite the changes. I love this town.

I'm new to Santa Cruz (5 months), it is most certainly focused on cannabis. I love the culture and the people here. Unfortunately, I have yet to find anything even slightly motivational. I've been moving very slowly since I arrived :(

What's up with the meth in east bay lately? Anyone else getting this crap? I rarely use anymore (a few times a year) but I've been on binge for a couple weeks and had to go through a bunch of bs just to find some actual dealers (instead of friends of friends who might fucks with it).

Anyways, been buying consistently from him for a few weeks and the bags keep getting bigger, as well as the shards inside - still plenty of powdery (what I assume is mostly cut) bs in the bag but hey people gotta make their money. I'm just wondering why the fuck this dope specifically is smoking the way it is (the start of this binge was my usual IV, but after being awake three days I decided I don't think I'ma do that anymore - bought a pipe and went back to smokin)..

Now I've got a lot of experience with Shit, I've had all the CRAP from the "peanut butter" to the "lemon death" (as we called it) that made you feel like you were literally inhaling your own death when smoked. Now this shit I can't really explain what it's doing (and I realize that defeats the purpose of this post haha - maybe I'll make more sense of it in the morning after I turn in) inside that glass but there's just something off about it...

The dealer I've been seeing is - for reasons that could very easily be misconstrued and taken the wrong way, I'm leaving this adjective out - and I don't normally buy METH specifically from these kinds of people just because they usually don't do it at all and know nothing about it other than how to cut, bag and make money (which yes, I've noticed out here they tend to cut it pretty bad). But this dude is cool, shady for sure, but hasn't led me to believe he'd ever be shady to me. Anyways, the first shit I got from him smoked alright, no legs (I'm assuming cause the amount of powder in it), and I noticed off the bat the guy's amount of care for "customer satisfaction" (specifically with the meth customers) wasn't too grand. There was all sorts of shit in that bag (little pieces of dirt and what not that burn into bogey's that eat your D away)! The bags I bought from him the last week have been better, he hooked it up with more weight and fatter shards, which when loading up a single shard into the new nice clean bubble it smokes good, last longer than before and had a significant "blast off" point (that first hit after a bit of sobriety). But then I noticed something funky. It leaves the weird spotty/splotchy kind of resin/residue in the pipe stem that makes you wonder just what the fuck this was cooked with. Now it's decent, get's me pretty going for the most part, not great though. In fact, I'm gonna try some more..

Rambling...sorry...anyways, I got a new bag a few days ago and was bored with my pepe so I got a new one, a bong bubble this time (since it's been almost a decade since I used one!). I packed the new shit (which looks and smokes a lot like the other stuff I had a week prior) into the new piece and did my ritual where I melt it down just once to crackback and it gives me a visual test on the vapor produced and tests the time it takes to actually crack back. Seemed normal at first. But then I took a hit and the taste was so fucking bad it made me puke in my mouth (not a full body spasm into the porcelain throne but uncontrollable gag reflex into my mouth as maybe a couple tablespoons worth of bile, thusly spat into said throne)! I then realized that I was using a torch lighter to smoke it and it became very clear it had gotten way too hot when I realized just how much smoke had come out of me after that 2-3 seconds inhaling from the bong. So, I switched back to my BIC. Heated it up figuring the dope prolly burnt and it might taste funny again...it did. The smoke was FAR LESS so it didn't make me puke that time but it tasted really bad. Thinking... oh you prolly just burnt it up, I cleaned it out with a handy lil q tip and rinsed the new rig completely out to start new! After the heated drying process from the agua I then placed another nice lookin shard inside and cracked it back... Went to take a hit whilst making absolutely sure I kept my fire at the correct distance and did not overheat. Yep, still tasted like shit. But it was different this time:

I had cleaned it all out, which meant replacing the water in the bong portion of it, and ended up with too much water inside it, and when I had taken my first hit I was too focused on something else (don't remember what) but I remember hearing the bubbles in the water go and looking back up at the dope in the bowlpiece, thinking, did I just inhale so heavily that it sent water up the stem and into the bowl with the D??? It took longer to crack back when drying (and I use a wet rag to cool it) and I was convinced that yes, water did make it in there - clearly very little as it did not need to be "boiled" out for the shit to recrystalize. Hit it again and now it tasted like watery dope (you ever put a couple drops down a stem and wash all that gunky residue down so you can smoke it? That's exactly what it tasted like).

So I smoke the bowl then clean it and smoke another later and clean it and smoke another later and finally I'm just sitting here after many bowls later (and even smoking a little out of my non waterbpipe, which tasted like shit cause that pipe needs cleaning) I've come to realize that it's either the dope that tastes that way or it's the pipe. Now like I said it's been years since I used one of these dope bongs and I cannot recall for the life of me if it's always tasted funkier outta them, but I don't remember ever having an issue with it - dunno if that's just cause of the severity of my addiction at the time that I was using them and simply could not notice, or if it's just this occasion? In any sense, there's something up here and it's bugging me.. Dunno if it's the dope or the bong or what....

All I know is the vapor resin in the stem looks like that weird splotchy resin that happens sometimes (or all the time for some people I guess, right?) when you get that D that results in a bit of buyers remorse. It tastes funky (maybe another rip will help me explain the taste better haha) too, but like I said, I can't make out if that's just the water filtration process that makes it taste different like that. In any case, there is something off about this shit (S. Haystack dope to be exact) and I'm curious, a little complacent, but I'll still partake - almost joyously (sometimes this drug really can be pointless, even more so when you got shit to do the next day that requires a steady mental wavelength yet you don't wanna just go to sleep, oh well I guess..)!

So, enough of my nonsensical going's on abouts....any other locals have some opinions or stories in relation? Wish I could explain what it is that's so off about it...

Also to whomever was asking about the fentanyl patches, this woman and her boyfriend used to crash at our old A st tweaker pad back in the day that had those all the time, I personally didn't fuck with em cause how dangerous I'd heard it was to dose em wrong. In any case, they're out here, you just gotta keep looking. She had several dealers that had an abundance of fentanyl (not always patches, I think she had the "lollie" like q tip thingies too).

Last edited:
I live in the Bay also..... Lived in Marin through SF down to Burlingame.... In Marin it was a lot of opiates for sale, bored rich housewives with endless amounts. SF, everything. Bruno-Hillsbough, meth, H, opiates, The most prominent areas and gated communities have a big H problem, because docs are making it harder to prescribe more then 120 tabs of opiates per month?

Hey I'm in the San Jose area and bomb ass dope (meth) is pretty much everywhere, and of course so is weed. I haven't fucked with Mdma in a while but when I did it was usually good shit. I'm not into Coke anymore so haven't been around it in years. Same with crack, which I only done a handful of times. Meth seems to be way more popular than crack around here. As for heroin, I have no idea what's up with that scene cuz I never done it or plan on doing it but I got some family members that do, although they live far away from me so that's irrelevant. OxyContin seems to be pretty popular but I don't fuck with that either. There's quite a few dispensaries here that have amazing weed but I don't go to them because I don't have a medical cannibus card. My friend has one and gets really good bud for super cheap. The shards are pretty cheap as well (although I get high for free lol) if you know the right people but even if you don't know anyone here it isn't hard to meet tweakers and dealers. Years ago I really tried hard to quit and my friend who was helping me made me change my number so I lost all contact with everyone I knew that associated with meth. After about a month and a half, without even trying I ended up meeting some dude that blazed/sold dope and staying clean flew right out the window.