• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cant fall asleep days after amphetamine use

Matt123

Bluelighter
Title says it all.

I took much more amphetamines than Im used to (stupid...I know) and havent slept in about 3 days now :O. It may be worth mentioning it was in pillform and contained what i guess is mdma too. Never gonna do those pills again (I had a pretty bad experience). This night Ive slept a couple of hours with the help of some melatonine pills and 5htp. I still feel extremely weird, especially in my legs.

Does anyone know when the weirdness will pass (perhaps another good night of sleep). Or does anyone have some suggestions on falling asleep easier.

Thanks !

Do you have access to benzodiazepines? I'm assuming as a Western European you'd have to order from a RC vendor, but those would knock you out. Other options include atypical antipsychotics in low doses (re: quetiapine) or even tricyclics such as trazadone if no other options are available. I'd pass on OTC antihistamines as they tend to cause issues during comedowns ..at least IME.

@pinpoint

I do have some Bromazepam at my disposal. How about those ?

I also have Melatonin, 5-HTP and Valerian pills.

Yes those will work - why have you not tried them yet? That would've been my first choice.

@pinpoint

I just found them after a much more thorough search of my medicine box lol. Gonna try them this night.

Benzodiazepines, situations like this are what they are made for.

get a overnight job :p
but in all seriousness try talking a warm shower and lightening to some binary beats in the theta state

@keeping Yes I only have 4 of em here. Got them a year ago from my doc for anxiety issues that somehow disappeared after a couple of days. Cant say I like how they make me feel either, but in this situation I'm more than glad I still have them =]