Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

ummm... i think i too my ativans too early while on crystal

bigstank

Greenlighter
So its day 2ish.. And I did another shot to stop the crash.. About .15 give or take.. Well it was pretty much bunk as fuck and didnt really do much but the comedown and a very moderate speed buzz..

So since I'm the captain of common sense lmao I just said fuck it I'm going to take some pills and get some sleep.

I took two 1mg ativans and three 400mg gabapentin because they enhance everything it feels to me..

Everything was fine and dandy and I started for feel idk.. Almost like I took 10x the amount of benzos and I shit you not.. It kicked me into straight hallucinations.. And idc about that.. But they were the more realistic than anything I've ever encountered.. And I've been on 7-9 day/nigut tweak fests before.. They acknowledged me.. Fucked with me.. And when after minutes they'd go away.. Another one would come.. And they're terrifying.. Cept 1-2 who were harmless..but we have..

- the little kid in overalls with long fingers and black eyes that crawls and slides around
- middle aged woman in an off-white dress that can come right next to me and only disappear when I wont listen to her
- a man with a cowboy hat that keeps begging me to join him in my closet
- and FINALLY.. This being with white eyes in a black cloak that always has to stand behind my back.. And never closer than 2-3 feet.. He doesn't talk.. But I he's him laughing sometimes..

Idk.. I'm pretty much curled up with my wife.. And sad thing is I went to curl up with "her" I did but then realized I was downstairs and she was sleeping ik bed upstairs.. It looked like her but the things skin was so loose it hung off her face.. But it smiled until it disappeared lol

Get some sleep. It's gonna feel like limbo in inception until you get a good night's rest, some people deal with it better, but it's a sign you need shut eye. Whether with your wife, or on the bench outside, go to bed.

That was last night.. But I just took my 1mg of ativan like normal and prescribed and its kinda starting again.. The only weird thing is I didn't use today.. And when it happens I can't sleep because I can physical feel something leaning on the bed next to me.. Shit is so real..

Just now I had a palm tree next to me I could see.. And blak hat evil cowboy is waving to me.. This shit is a trip

sounds familiar to me. happend to me too. i took a z-benzo 3days into a meth-binge and immediately started to "trip". it felt like a part of my brain shut down completely while the rest of it kept tweaking heavily. it happened to my girlfriend too. she didn't recognize me and she became very scared. i had to explain her who i am over and over again. very scarry experience....

Sounds pretty unnerving, or even terrifying.

So since I'm the captain of common sense lmao I just said fuck it I'm going to take some pills and get some sleep.You sound like the definition of common sens
Yeah you're like, the definition of common sense. :D

I wouldn't recommend this, it really sounds unnerving. I don't see any fun/recreational value in it.

Last edited:
Bro check out my trip report i just posted . literally the exact same thing happened to me . I was terrified almost committed suicide becuase i dident know what was going on .
Before I took the ativan i looked up drug reactions between amphetamines and ativan and nothing came up .
Please some one make a sticky or warning about this drug combo in a HR thread because it was the most terrifying experiances of my life.