• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SUBUTEX (not suboxone) + Kratom?

Barrelracer92

Greenlighter
So.. I've been on subutex for about 7-8 months and I am trying to quit. I only take about a quarter a day and I'm curious about trying kratom? Will it even work since I've been on the subs for almost a year? And if so, what kind should I get? I'm more interested in the stimulating effects. I love adderall but it's hard to get where I'm at.. My doc put me on Strattera (spelling?) but I don't notice a difference at all. So what kind of kratom would you suggest and at what dose? Any and all comments are welcome! I'm a newbie. ☺️?

Last edited:
i would suggest mahng da kratom for its powerfull stimulation and opiate buzz. but if you have buprenorphine in your system it will most likely block the kratom from hitting you. but maybey not i was on subutex for years and it blocked every opiate i tried maybey not with the kratom though.... anyways most red vien kratom strains are more sedating and less potent than green and white vein kratom strains

I understand bupe binds to receptors pretty tight.My question is kratom isnot an opiate and i understand it acts like one if u get the right strain but how can bupe still block kratoms affect or does it..Idk ..is there anybody who knows for sure what happens if u take kratom 24 hrs after taking subutex

Kratom's buzz is due to the way the alkaloids interact with those same opiate receptors that your bupe is already tightly bonded to. So I'd say yes, at least some. You wont feel much either way, i think, even if you waited much longer to dose...

Because, from what I've gathered kratom won't do much of anything for an opiate tolerant individual, so you most likely won't feel much from kratom, as far as euphoria goes. It may make bupe withdrawals more tolerable if you were to decide to completely stop taking your bupe, though, for what that's worth.

But I've not taken kratom before, and am not an expert on the exact interactions involved so more input is still probably needed here.

I did 12 g of white indo kratom and the last subutex only 28 hrs before i dropped the 12..The bupe is apparently still there..Fxxxxxx sucks....Had a very strange day idk got to be some rececptors grinding their gears and all that good stuff.I layed down for an hour or so and when i got up i have the feeling as ive come off of a really descent opiate buzz , so im telling myself somewhere in between the last bupe ingestion and 12g of kratom , strange blocked awkwardness and an hour nap roughly 38-40 hrs later from bupe drop i've come to beleive the bupe has totally packed up and moved out finally so im gonna get back in this bag of white indo kratom and see if all of this was a mind fxxxxxxx or possibly get my$$$ worth ive invested in a coffee tree...lol ..man its crazy where im at is like a woman cant live with and cant live without..The crazy part is family that know my routine talm about just get off of the crap, but u know what i like this shit at this point u have to like it..ya feel me bro..After all the years of wrestling with my guilt of what others want , im the one that has to carry this APE so i finally said F it ..THIS IS WHO I AM..and yo i appreciate you getting down #trunkofmycar..holler on flip

So i recently leveled off a tablespoon to give the o white indo another shot at making shit happen after12gs of it earlier doubting and asking myself is this shit legit because i know suboxn and subutex have a l bit of hal life diffrences so with the last tex i taken 28 hrs before my take off with kratom i didnt feel anything so about 8 hrs later i took like i said above 1 level tbl spoon mixed with h20 washed it down and BOOM BOOM POwwwww! SO ANSWER THE QUESTION IN MY EXPERIENCE ..IF U TAKE SUBUTEX THEN IT WILL TAKE RITE AT 40 HRS BEFORE THERE ANY EFFECT THAT CAN TAKE PLACE .