• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Dark Green Rolex

Botanix

Greenlighter
So somewhat recently there was a PMA laced batch of lime green rolexs around the UK area... I've come across some dark green rolexs recently without the line on the back, so a little different than the known PMA ones... Anybody have any info on these? Waiting on test kits...

To me personally it doesn't matter what info there is, it doesn't even matter what my testkit tells me, I will never ever take a rolex. Can't really seem to find any info on new green rolexes, but the old reports are all negative

Stay away from them is my advice, even if you find positive info about them, even if your testkit tells you they're good, even if a friend took them and had a good time. That stamp is bad drug juju

But to be fair there have been some decent ones too.
Yes, and there have been rolexes with a mixture of MDMA and PMMA as well. What if you don't spot the adulterant with your testkit? Please don't even consider taking them, it really isn't worth the risk, better to wait for a less notorious stamp, too many have died on account of it. What kind of testkits did you order if I may ask?

See here, that is a very dangerous combination. MDMA and PMMA when combined are very likely to cause serotonin syndrome, a severe and potentially lethal condition

I'm not saying that isn't true, I'm just saying there have been good ones out there too. You can never trust any press out there no matter how notorious they are, but results could go either way. I'm not so concerned because the source is reliable, but I still am doing my own research just because any tabs these days sketch me out.

That's usually how it goes 1 good batch in the beginning (like forever ago) then copy cats for the remainder of the press.