• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How sketch is calling and askin a Sub/psych clinic if they prescribe on the 1st appt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eBagger

Bluelighter
My funds are limited and I don't need many pills, like 15 max until I know if I'm going to need surgery or what to medically do next for chronic pain

I feel like its sketchy asking the receptionist "Hey, do you guys prescribe on the first visit? I have no insurance and my funds are limited"

And then if I feel like the doc gonna bluff and make me hold over until another appointment or not (I have no insurance) I say I could illegally purchase the amount of subutex I almost need to legally do this, and I've had experience using it for pain management in the past (I have)

I dunno I want to not lie and at the same cards not make the doc feel like I'm being a know it all asshole just give me the meds so I can get what I need cheaply and without hassle that she has the power to do, surely if she is able to prescribe this medicine she is aware of the common position of the person who comes in

The only other place I went to you have to pay like $150 and go to a month of "worship" and pay another $100 or something before he prescribed that church didn't care what shape you were in

Don't you know anyone who has subs? Just ask them what Dr. they go to. This is how everyone I know who has subs has gotten them, including me. And yes all the ones I know prescribe it on the first visit, thats why its so expensive.

Well, I can obtain and ask but it will be a social task I'd rather not undertake, as its been a number well over a year since I illegally obtained any and I've have to contact old connections

It sucks I'm coming at this from an anti-drug use angle, yet if I am pissed test and gone through the process like a regular bupe patient valium and kush is going to show up and its going to be hard to convince that I don't abuse shit

Not sketch at all. Every sub doc I have been to prescribed on first appointment. Otherwise what's the point in paying the bastard?

^haha, this

God knows you will have waited long enough by the time you sit down with them.

Well, I can obtain and ask but it will be a social task I'd rather not undertake, as its been a number well over a year since I illegally obtained any and I've have to contact old connections

It sucks I'm coming at this from an anti-drug use angle, yet if I am pissed test and gone through the process like a regular bupe patient valium and kush is going to show up and its going to be hard to convince that I don't abuse shit
Well you're right about them drug testing you on the first visit. Both times I got subs from a doc they tested me but I only had opiates in my system. If you have benzos in your system I'm not sure what they'll do. Because a doc knows that opiates + benzos is OD territory. Depends on the doc though, you'll have to roll the dice... Thats why I suggested you ask someone whos been to the doc first.

You acting like subs are worth a damn. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Na tbh I wouldn't mind a slab of em in my opi8addict-doomsday kit.

We don't have sub docs here but this is bordering on sourcing territory.
From what I understand it your a non opiate addict who ways to trick a doc as such into believe your already opiate dependant when you're not ?

Not sketch at all. Every sub doc I have been to prescribed on first appointment. Otherwise what's the point in paying the bastard?

Thats good to know, I don't know, aren't some of these things pay up front? Although my last sub doc wasn't like that at all, it was like 100 dollar assessment then wait a month then 150 for your first script, I'm tryna get these things from the jump ya digg

Its a lady doctor I asked about if she had experience in pain management in bupe treatment

^haha, this

God knows you will have waited long enough by the time you sit down with them.

Word the old place that was all straight addiction oriented (I was addicted by definition though so it was somewhat fitting)

Well you're right about them drug testing you on the first visit. Both times I got subs from a doc they tested me but I only had opiates in my system. If you have benzos in your system I'm not sure what they'll do. Because a doc knows that opiates + benzos is OD territory. Depends on the doc though, you'll have to roll the dice... Thats why I suggested you ask someone whos been to the doc first.

Thats what worries me almost the most.

Explaining to a doc that you don't abuse medication when weed and benzos and maybe opiates show up on a test.

I tell her I'm medically prescribed the valium for sleep because of discomfort (the truth) and I've been smoking weed for like 10 years usually at night to help with sleep.

But I might not be able to get ahold of an opiate/bupe by the time of the appointment so I don't know how well my "Well im pressed for money and I could illegally buy almost enough I need you for this appointment for" argument will go

Thats what worries me almost the most.

Explaining to a doc that you don't abuse medication when weed and benzos and maybe opiates show up on a test.

I tell her I'm medically prescribed the valium for sleep because of discomfort (the truth) and I've been smoking weed for like 10 years usually at night to help with sleep.

But I might not be able to get ahold of an opiate/bupe by the time of the appointment so I don't know how well my "Well im pressed for money and I could illegally buy almost enough I need you for this appointment for" argument will go
Well the doctor is expecting you to test positive for drugs, that's the whole point of why you are there. haha. However, she may require a followup appointment to make sure you're JUST using the suboxone she prescribed.

...And if this is just a one time deal, you don't have to tell her about any previous scripts you may have... Keep that to yourself. Unless ofcouse you were planning to continually see her.

Well the doctor is expecting you to test positive for drugs, that's the whole point of why you are there. haha. However, she may require a followup appointment to make sure you're JUST using the suboxone she prescribed.

Well, I was going to try and make sure I tested positive, but I made it clear to the girl making the appointment I'm there for pain therapy, and I'm looking for a bupe certified one for whats not seen as commonplace pain management and mainly associated with addiction.

...And if this is just a one time deal, you don't have to tell her about any previous scripts you may have... Keep that to yourself. Unless of couse you were planning to continually see her.

I dunno since I was going to be honest I was going to say I had a legit prescript of subutex before, and this and that. I don't know I just hate going in so knowledgeable about something thats like....well....the way you put it theres no way you shouldn't be prescribed these meds!

You'll be fine man, I honestly wouldn't worry much about it. If shes a suboxone doctor shes use to prescribing this shit to heroin addicts all the time. Say you have a problem with opiates, test positive for her to prove it, and you're good to go.

CLOSED. You got some answers, we're not here to tell you how to get drugs. Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines. Later, be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.