• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine Suboxone and Xanax Combination URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givingthisallup

Greenlighter
Hello all, new to Blue Light. Have been using the website for years and really need help this morning.
I Used Meth for 2 days, went into severe psycosis while forgetting to take my suboxone prescription which i have been on for 2 weeks today, and when began to crash took 1.5mg Xanax when i went to bed after the second night awake at 4pm. Woke up the next day around 1 pm and used a small amount of Meth to finish my bag, and went about my day with my wife. I decided I was going to quit and began my Xanax and suboxone only diet. Wife and I fought that evening, and i left home went back to dealer, and smoked meth over night, up until about 4pm got sick from not eating or hydrating, went home crashed until the next day (The 1st) Woke up Lethargic and Exhausted. Ate a bit and than immediately Used. Proceeded to use all day and through the night and I'm still up this morning. I have been reading a lot of suggestions of Hydration and Eating while using Meth. I drank a lot of water and had 3 bananas since beginning of use. My last Methamphetamine consumption was around 6:30 am. I than took 1mg of Xanax to help slow heart and calm down anxiety and is now letting a 8mg Suboxone dissolve underneath his tongue.

Am i in any harm for Respiratory Depression, and if i continues my 24mg of Suboxone a day and Take Xanax periodically will he avoid comedown. (Once he wakes up, unless my wife keeps me up since she is unaware I am using and is in bed...) SWIM also has more xanax and suboxone and just want to go to bed. Suns up, I'm in the living room, and have developed a bit of a head ache 2 hours almost after last meth use and have taken 1mg of xanax and the 8mg suboxone. I would like to take more Xanax. Please help

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm glad you made an account. We ask that you not use SWIM or any other third person made up name here on Bluelight. It just confuses things and does nothing to protect you. Sounds like you could use some support for getting back on track so you might want to visit the Recover forums (TDS and Sober Living in particular). Good luck.<3

I changed the "SWIM" to "I" for you. I definitely will not be doing amphetamines again. I have shot heroin for 5 years, but got clean. And was just looking for something else to mess around with although it wasn't my first time. This week has been horrible. Crashed my 2013 Subaru WRX STI, Spilled a glass of water on my new Macbook, fought with my wife. I just don't recommend any of this to anyone new to drugs. It will ruin your life. Im 22 years old, have been to rehab 7 times and medical detox 11 times.
Im taking another .25mg of Xanax, and took Magnesium/Calcium Pill. Ever since i took the suboxone i have had a head ache on my forehead area, and have continued to drink water but not eaten. I also feel nasuas and don't want to drive anywhere. I have unlimited xanax, klonopin and suboxone. HELP

Drink water, take a vitamin and try to crash bro. i wouldnt worry about CNS depression with suboxone but combing a benzo with suboxone could be dangerous, i would take your subs as prescribed, and just go to bed. try to any way. again be carefull with the Benzo/ Bupe combo. also, your headache is most likley caused by having too much suboxone in your system. its very common. ask your doctor first but maybey u need to take less suboxone

I know how you feel man. that comedown is depressing to say the least. Im coming off of 140mg vyvanse now and I have a killer headache. I always tell myself ill stop using amphetamines but its hard when they're presented. I'm not an habitual user but when I do use it is usually for 2-4 days. anyway, I just took a 1mg klonopin and have 4mg sub under my tongue at the moment. from past experience you should feel better within an hour and a half and most likely be very tired. almost like a nodding out state but more of a sleepy element. ive done this hundreds of times after any speed binge. I take the opiate and benzo mix and when I wake up I have no urge to do any speed again. you have to be careful of how much you mix these though if you're tolerance isn't high. it'll be easy enough to drift into a sleep with just about any amount of this combo.

It's been long enough now I assume you're obviously alright. But - xanax (in particular, compared to weaker benzos) and opiods can be pretty deadly.. I've had tolerance to opiods before (and not benzos) and OD'd on my regular dose of heroin with only a little bit (1-2mg) of xanax. As you're probably aware, the main danger with amphetamines and depressants is that when the amphetamines wear off, you may OD on the depressants.

That said, I've been on suboxone maintenance before and taken plenty of xanax, with little-no benzo tolerance, and not had any problems.. I think if you're on maintenance, to the point that taking your regular daily dose (whatever it may be) has no noticeable effect and you feel relatively normal - then you're probably in a relatively safe spot. Suboxone also is not often implicated in over-doses, although - suboxone over-doses can be very dangerous, since bupe has a higher affinity than naloxone.

So.. I think generally speaking, benzos when on maintenance is 'relatively' safe.. But benzos and opiods are never completely safe. And literally every single time I have over-dosed on heroin - it has involved xanax and often very small amounts of each. Fantastic combination, no doubt, but one that takes a lot of lives.

Suboxone gave me severe headache before shutting my kidneys down in hospital setting becareful

Suboxone gave me severe headache before shutting my kidneys down in hospital setting becareful

This is really, extremely, ridiculously rare and not taking Suboxone because of it shouldnt really cross anyones mind.

Not sure of your situation at home but if you have parents or a gf or wife or husband or whatever doesn't matter. Just someone who can act as a trip buddy I would recommend going online and ordering a bag valve mask and a set of oropharyngeal airways because of narcan's lack of efficacy. All the narcan does is kick the respiratory drive back in so if you have someone who can just bag you until EMS shows up you stand a much better chance of surviving it. Hell, even one of those little pocket masks would work. Opiate OD is caused by respiratory arrest. Fix the breathing - fix the OD.

Not sure of your situation at home but if you have parents or a gf or wife or husband or whatever doesn't matter. Just someone who can act as a trip buddy I would recommend going online and ordering a bag valve mask and a set of oropharyngeal airways because of narcan's lack of efficacy. All the narcan does is kick the respiratory drive back in so if you have someone who can just bag you until EMS shows up you stand a much better chance of surviving it. Hell, even one of those little pocket masks would work. Opiate OD is caused by respiratory arrest. Fix the breathing - fix the OD.
Its as if you didn't even read his post. What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.