• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

*URGENT* took too much molly

filterfeeder

Greenlighter
I really hate to be this person, but I really need some insight from people who have lived through this/helped a friend through it.

I am feeling really clammy (especially my palms), shaky, heart rate speeds up and slows down, light headed, feeling a head ache come on at the moment
trying to make sure i'm not swelling but it's hard to tell? stomach has had aches come and go, i havent urinated have had 3 bottles of water and coconut water for electrolytes since starting, eyes dont feel too good either i dropped at 2:45, started coming up at around 3:15, bad side effects started at 3:30 and it's 4:49 right now.

I have hydroxyzine on hand that I was prescribed for anxiety and zzzquill,, um tylenol and vodka

I'm an idiot, i know, i took some yesterday and didn't really roll at all on a 100 mg dose yesterday with my friend, so today I took about 250 mg because I wanted to try it myself so that i could bite the bullet for both of us rather than having another shitty time. i weigh 115 lbs, 5'4, have a bit of stim tolerance due to adderall, really not sure what else to include.

will eating help? should i drink more water?

i just want tips on what other people have done in this experience, I don't think I'm gonna die so I really don't want to go to the hospital, but i guess everyone thinks that until it's too late

lesson learned for me either way

Last edited by a moderator:
i really feel like there ought to be a stickied thread for this because googling for the last hour and a half still hasn't really given me the answers i'm looking for.

Well, it's 5:39 now.
Just drank some water with a bit of salt in it because I think the pressure above my eye and the stomach ache was caused by too much water too quickly, I probably had a little over a liter in 3 hours, I typically drink a 16 oz bottle of water an hour in my daily life so I didn't think it was that much?? I definitely got the bloated belly, things started to feel better when I was able to pee.

This is probably the dumbest thing I'm ever done but I guess I'm glad I spared the 2 friends I was going to split the last 1.5 grams with??
On top of that I didn't bother testing my shit (although I have a kit) because it came from one of my closest friends who I've gotten good stuff from before :(

Now I'm just feeling down as fuck and having weird ass thoughts, similar to how I felt on bad molly 2 years ago which put me off it for a longggg time. Yesterday was the first time I'd done it in like a year and a half (although I had a good roll right before that break)

Yesterday on the lower dose i had a come-up and like a slightttt very slight peak, and re-dosed with about 50 mg after that because it was like there and then gone.
I had slight increased empathy and that nice honest feeling towards the end of the night but with no euphoria. I felt fine today so I figured I'd retry since it didn't seem like I'd depleted any serotonin...

gah. I just feel like such a screw-up. I only even have this molly because I'm trying to recover from my depression and am going on anti-depressants at the end of the month so I know I probably wont be able to roll for a really long time.

I wish I didn't put myself in this position, but at least I lived I guess. With hopefully not permanent damage ;___;

Yes, You're not gonna die, 250mg is just a very larger dose for anyone to handle. Just gonna have to ride it out. And dont drink TOO much water, too fast, because that can turn out bad aswell, just stay hydrated and dont add any other drugs/meds/etc into the mix. And also, doing it two nights in a row is a horrible idea, even if you didnt feel anything from the 150mg last night that is PLENTY to deplete your serotonin.. If its even MDMA that is

And if you're battling with depression, taking MDMA is just about the worst thing you could do.. Take a good break off after this incident, bud.

^
What he said

Also it doesn't matter where your drugs came from, even if your granny gave them to you, you need to test that shit. Trust NOBODY when it comes to drugs, only yourself :) without testing there is no way to know what it is you're putting in your body. 250mg of MDMA will not kill you while 250mg of something else very well might. By the sound of it there weren't many positive effects and while 250mg is too much, certainly for someone new to MDMA, it should at least produce a profound euphoria. If that was absent my guess is that that wasn't MDMA you took. What it was we can't speculate on but I think you're lucky it 'just' produced some adverse effects. You're not on any prescription medication for your depression at the moment if I understood correctly? In any case be careful with anti-depressants and MDMA, SSRI's will mute your roll, an MAOI combined with MDMA could very well kill you, that's a recipe for disaster

Welcome to bluelight, take care and update us on how you are doing

Just checking in to see how you are filterfeeder, maybe you could let us know buddy

I still have a lot left so I'm going to be testing it this week and then probably flushing it as I'm pretty sure there's somethin' not so good in there. I want to know for sure, though.
I know it wasn't a good idea, I just really wanted to blow my mind's load once more before the long haul of adulthood that's going to take over my life from here on (turning 22 in a couple days). I've rolled less than 8 times in the past 4 years, have done 2 really good pills, 2 really good "molly" experiences, 2 dud pills, and one really bad "molly" experience that I'm pretty sure was a meth bomb, but I never felt anything like what happened last night.

After googling for 5 hours straight I've come to the conclusion that I had mild water intoxication due to being unable to pee for the first 2 hours of the trip. I drank some salt water, forced down a banana, drank an emergen-c, began urinating normally around 6 am but it was very very clear (lack of electrolytes), and then I stopped drinking fluid for about 3 hours. I was finally able to get to sleep around noon, I just laid there and kept testing my heart rate every so often until it was under 100 bpm.
I surprisingly don't feel like TOTAL shit?? I'm sure the following week will be a bit worse, I'm going to wait until another 24 hours have passed and start on some 5-htp.

Pupils still dilated at 7pm which is worrying me....brain is foggy, heart is still skittery, palms getting sweaty easily (I think from increased anxiety). Stomach feels sort of raw as well despite eating a good meal of fruits and veggies and some rice.
I'm going to have some "natural calm" magnesium drink and just chill for today, try to sleep a lot.

Thanks for the replies :) I feel sort of inspired to compile a list of experiences like these and have them posted up for easy reference, there seems to be another person frequenting forums under the name "first bad comedown" who feels the same, their posts really helped differentiate between symptoms of Serotonin syndrome, hyponaternia, and hyper/hypothermia. Googling all that shit can be really confusing in that state, as I'm sure you can imagine. Lots about preventative measures readily available though, had I followed them with better judgment this wouldn't have happened....and so the cycle comes full circle. :'3 fucking sigh

Don't feel too bad. If that's you're worst "Ecstasy" experience you'll have, then consider yourself lucky. You definitely didn't do anything abnormally stupid.

Look at the bright side, though. Considering you mentioned entering "adulthood" (whatever that means), know that as an "adult," you can have responsible, fun times with MDMA. Just always test your shit, and be as knowledgeable as you can about any drug that you decide to put in your body.

I think a lot of people believe that "growing up" means you can't have any fun (that's what I thought for awhile), but really it means being responsible for yourself, and being able to make your own decisions, which is something to be enjoyed.

Don't feel too bad. If that's you're worst "Ecstasy" experience you'll have, then consider yourself lucky.

Yep, definitely right on that one.

Hope you're feeling better, man. I've had a horrible experience with MDMA in the past. I'm pretty sure it was serotonin syndrome; that was several years ago now, and it fucked me for a long time. I'm not exactly the poster boy for what you're supposed to do following an experience such as that. I did stay off all drugs all together for about a year and half, not that I had much choice in the matter being a hit of weed after that would feel worse than a bad mushroom trip, but the depression never really subsided... led me down a path of heavy opiate use to ease the pain... and that's some shit I'm still facing.

Point being, you definitely should not beat yourself up over this mistake. Realize it could have been worse, be thankful for the condition your in and use this bad experience as a reminder to take care of yourself in the future and always try to use your best possible judgement. MDMA can be an absolutely lovely experience or it can completely destroy you if used improperly.

The best thing for you would be to take it easy for the next little bit. Keep on eating healthy. Stay stress-free. Get sleep. Just keep making sure you're okay via ways and methods that don't involve taking anymore drugs to combat the adverse effects of the original ones. So far, it sounds like you're doing the right thing. Continue to let us know how your feeling. No need to hate being "that person"; this place was created for "that person" if I'm not mistaken.