• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam expiration concern

kozmic

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I have some kpins that were kept in there bottle in a cabinet away from light and moisture. Their label says to discard after 10/2014 and I was wondering if they would still be fine to take. I imagine they will be fine, but maybe a little less potent.
Thoughts?

Depends when were they Prescribed OBVIOUSLY? for all we know u got them a week ago and the Date is there so that if a Cop catches you with it means your supposed to have CONSUMED OR DISCARDED THEM by that DATE it is ILLEGAL to POSSES! But it could mean that it is a fucking half a decade or more 6 year old medication that is slightly less potent you may go into withdrawals taking same amount as usual of those old as pills especially if you sold it on the street to a person who say got his script stolen for example.

^ If I HAD TO GUESS it would take 10 years for like unnoctiable difference and a good 25 or 50 years for a noticable and then 50 years for a huge difference but that is for like maybe barbituates from your grandmas addict??? HAHAHHA i mean Attic

Depends when were they Prescribed OBVIOUSLY? for all we know u got them a week ago and the Date is there so that if a Cop catches you with it means your supposed to have CONSUMED OR DISCARDED THEM by that DATE it is ILLEGAL to POSSES! But it could mean that it is a fucking half a decade or more 6 year old medication that is slightly less potent you may go into withdrawals taking same amount as usual of those old as pills especially if you sold it on the street to a person who say got his script stolen for example.

They were prescribed in 2013 for a family member with epilepsy whom has since switched to other medications.