European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

felix

Bluelight Crew
Reading this in the context of big business avoiding paying tax and the government allowing/encouraging that to happen:

Charity is a cold grey loveless thing. If a rich man wants to help the poor, he should pay his taxes gladly, not dole out money at a whim.

Clement Attlee (Prime Minister, 1945-51)

previous thread here

And if anyone actually wants to get angrier and angrier with every page they read, they should have a read of this:

1400688022Revised_HB_cover_lo-res.jpg

Last edited:
"two glancing eyes a lattice hid Ill sing that for him theyre my eyes if hes anything of a poet two eyes as darkly bright as loves own star arent those beautiful words as loves young star"

“And then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes to my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.”

he's so lazy he makes garfield look like linford christie- saying around oh workplace

Why yes, I will have a pint of Guinness, please.

What? I was simply quoting myself from about 10 minutes ago.

*goes back to drinking Guinness* ;)

Wish I were drinking Guinness too.

"It's pretty damn hard to bring your uniqueness into actual being if you're always doing the same things as a lot of other people."

Says herself to meself, we're as good as the rest
Says herself to meself, sure we're better nor gold
Says herself to meself 'You're as wild as the rest of them'
'Kathy', says I, 'sure we're time enough old...'

<3 <3 <3

''I can imagine myself on my death-bed, spent utterly with lust to touch the next world, like a boy asking for his first kiss from a woman.''

"Be every Act an Act of Love and Worship!
Be every Act the Fiat of a God!
Be every Act a Source of radiant Glory!"

"A pain stabbed my heart as it did every time I saw a girl I loved who was going the opposite direction in this too-big world."

And from his buddy Al:

"My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them"

​“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; ​their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.”
Jim Morrison