• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

I got it from some obscure drunkard who's largely unpublished. I like it.

Maybe one day the drunk will be discovered and published, become famous and either drink themselves to death or go tee total.

I just don't do romantic prose well do I......Oh well, I can crochet ;)

I dunno. That's pretty sentimental. I suppose the fact it's from the pen of some pie-eyed auld fella adds to the appeal a little.

I'd much rather do crochet than romance. Not that I tend to attempt either.

​I need strength so badly..

“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”
J.R.R. Tolkien

​I need strength so badly..

“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”
J.R.R. Tolkien

What for?

@NightsEpiphany

I came off Methadone after 7,5 years use to cope with my 13 years addiction to opiates.
Basically lots of them, including Fentanyl, and others for breakthrough pains.

It's been one of the hardest challenges I had with substances so far. Not easy..

I used to have that image that I was "sober on methadone". I had a normal life.
It took me years to realize I had to change.

All my previous experiences with withdraw lasted 5-7 days. I'm struggling with methadone as of January. Still have some nasty pains, leg cramps etc.

At this time though, it seems that my body literally ran off of endorphin and I'm really tired everyday. Sometimes all the time..

I can't just stay in bed, on top of all this craziness, I have to work, travel, deal with my kids everyday.
I'm going nuts!

Last edited:
"She was feeling the pressure of the world outside and she wanted to see him and feel his presence beside her and be reassured that she was doing the right thing after all."

F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Them feels.

Keep.going, man. I like your posts.

I've only withdrawn from heroin, suboxone and codeine, but I know the feeling and it's agonising.

God bless you.

"She was feeling the pressure of the world outside and she wanted to see him and feel his presence beside her and be reassured that she was doing the right thing after all."

F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Them feels.

Oh yes.

@NightsEpiphany

I came off Methadone after 7,5 years use to cope with my 13 years addiction to opiates.
Basically lots of them, including Fentanyl, and others for breakthrough pains.

It's been one of the hardest challenges I had with substances so far. Not easy..

I used to have that image that I was "sober on methadone". I had a normal life.
It took me years to realize I had to change.

All my previous experiences with withdraw lasted 5-7 days. I'm struggling with methadone as of January. Still have some nasty pains, leg cramps etc.

At this time though, it seems that my body literally ran off of endorphin and I'm really tired everyday. Sometimes all the time..

I can't just stay in bed, on top of all this craziness, I have to work, travel, deal with my kids everyday.
I'm going nuts!

How long have you done so far? How are you feeling right now?

I've got to get off tramadol v soon (prob Monday)... It might hurt it might not. I haven't got there yet.

Perhaps we could encourage one another.

P.S yeah absolutely God bless you and empower you.

How long have you done so far? How are you feeling right now?

I've got to get off tramadol v soon (prob Monday)... It might hurt it might not. I haven't got there yet.

Perhaps we could encourage one another.

P.S yeah absolutely God bless you and empower you.

Thank you so dearly:)

Good luck with Tramadol, you can send me a PM anytime.

Last edited:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
Robert Frost[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
Oscar Wilde[/FONT]

I wish I could see things that clearly..
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
Albert Einstein
[/FONT]