• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

“How can you prove whether at this moment we are sleeping, and all our thoughts are a dream; or whether we are awake, and talking to one another in the waking state? ”
Plato

Look up Paul Levy.....just sayin'

“Ignatius, what's all this trash on the floor?"
"That is my worldview that you see. It still must be incorporated into a whole, so be careful where you step.”

“Sometimes I sits and thinks. Other times I sits and drinks, but mostly I just sits.”

VB: "I may have signed my political death warrant tonight."

MC: "I may have signed my actual death warrant."

“You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit"

“Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we're settling for.”

“Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love."

True. Very true.

"Have you seen my bright star of the morning?"

"... And let's do it tonight. If it feels nice, do it at least twice."

''Don't throw it away. Someone might buy it; there's an arse for every seat".

Let's reflect on the glory days of Empire, when an arse could be relied on as a quantifiable unit of measurement such as the mighty cubit or the gill.

An arse was roughly equal to twice the area of your average face. Volume would vary. I'd hate to think how many gill my arse might be.

In my experience arses often approximate faces one way or another. Especially on a night out in years past :!

A cubit seems a fair approximation of an arse though. In similar fashion to how an individual's handspan often approximates their penis length (or so I've been told).

In other ye olde measurement/arse-based news, there's many an arse that wants chained. Sometimes until it acres,

I'm not against the idea of an acre of arse, it's just that I'm too lazy to maintain it. I'd need some sort of harvester. I wonder what the crop would be..