• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

“If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.”
Paulo Coelho

^True AND funny quote

Been reading/looking at his thoughts lately-

The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.

~Aldous Huxley

“This was the plan: we would take a holy and sacred picture of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Elvis Presley, to the very summit of the earth; once there, we would place it with sincere reverence amongst the chimerical shimmering palaces of ice and snow and then (accompanied by some weird Zen magic) we would light joss sticks, dance about making screechy kung-fu noises, get off our faces, and that would be it: Planet Earth saved. Simple.”

"When you get older you realise a fuck is just a fuck. It's no big deal. It's just to make babies and offload those selfish genes.

Then they move in on your mind. And they're smarter as well, they know that sex thing isn't going to work now they've had their abortions and discovered that there is no perfect man out there. So they paint a blank canvas white and let you paint whatever picture you want of them. But they can't keep it up.
"

"Some women just never leave you. Most of them, thank Satan, do."

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

~ Kahlil Gibran

Ponder this universal teaching: Once we understand the nature of our personality's mechanisms, we begin to have a choice about identifying with them or not. If we are not aware of them, clearly no choice is possible.

The Wisdom of the Enneagram

“How can you prove whether at this moment we are sleeping, and all our thoughts are a dream; or whether we are awake, and talking to one another in the waking state? ”
Plato

I suppose we can't..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]If you can dream it, you can do it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Walt Disney [/FONT]

"She called me a sad bastard because I drank beer in the morning."

“I refuse to 'look up.' Optimism nauseates me. It is perverse. Since man's fall, his proper position in the universe has been one of misery.”

“It's not your fate to be well treated," Ignatius cried. "You're an overt masochist. Nice treatment will confuse and destroy you.”