Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT) First time - Venturing my mind

iDab420

Bluelighter
I had just picked up some DMT and weed from a reliable source but the dose was unknown. They were white crystals, and I was really excited to get started.

I went to my bedroom and packed a bowl of weed and put the crystals on top of the bowl. I made sure to not let the flame of the lighter touch the crystals, and inhaled as the crystals melted into my bud, the taste of the DMT was chemically. I actually enjoyed it. I took a nice hit of the DMT held it in for about 20 seconds and exhaled. As soon as I had exhaled I began feeling the effects. Everything started getting a bit trippy and I felt a little body load, it looked like my walls were breathing a bit.

I quickly took another hit bigger than my first and held it in again another 20 seconds and exhaled. Now I was really heavy, and began see aztec like patterns on my bed, time felt really slow and I was fascinated with my fish in my fish tanks. Those little magnificent creatures living, breathing, thinking... All those thoughts had my mind explode. I took one last hit and allowed the weed to burn on this hit.

That last hit was the hit to send me to the moon. I felt as if I was melting in my bed, and my body felt so heavy, I had closed my eyes had crazy cevs, I saw walls upon walls of colors, colors I had never seen before, I was struck in awe with the intense visuals, it seems as if I was traveling deeper in my mind. I had a strong urge to stretch so I went with it and that had to be the best decision ever, it felt amazing and made my visuals more colorful and I felt extremely euphoric and was in complete bliss.

=D Overall this was a wonderful experience, and I would love to get DMT next chance I get. My apologies if anything is wrong wit this trip report as it is my first trip report.

Last edited: