• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Getting the Most out of MDA

pr0d1gy

Bluelighter
I've started experimenting with MDA. I have much experience with MDMA and I've found MDA an interesting and distinct compound. Last month I dosed 125 mg and had a good time, but the euphoria and empathy were somewhat weaker than MDMA. The experience was quite scatter brained, I was extraordinarily inebriated, but almost so much so that I was not able to appreciate the experience, if you get my meaning.

I am now wondering if users generally agree that MDA is less euphoric then MDMA. I realize this is subjective, but I am trying to figure out if maybe I did something to detract from the experience. I have come to three possible conclusions to things I may have done to detract from the trip:

1.) I dosed about 15 mg two hours before hand, just to test how palatable it was (no enough to make sublingual administration bearable).
2.) I smoked a moderate amount of weed on the come up and peak. Not sure if this might have played a role. I've never smoked while on any MDx drug previously.
3.) I split a non-trivial amount amount of the stuff in ether on my forearm about 4 hours earlier. I doubt this played any role as I don't think even the base can penetrate the skin and ether certainly isn't going to help it through.

I'd appreciate any input as to whether MDA is genuinely less euphoric than MDMA or if one of the things I've listed stands out.

Your thoughts are right Mda as a chemical just lacks the euphoria of mdma. I would recommend a combo because it truly makes a complete experience.

MDA less empathogenic and more psychedelic than MDMA IME.
But the psychedelia from MDA isn't as fun as other psychedelics, and it is missing some of the magic of MDMA.
If i want a psychedelic I'd just do LSD or shrooms.
IMO, hippie flipping is the best combo for an empathogenic-entactogenic-psychedelic experience, i ate 2.5 g of mushrooms and 125mg of MDMA and had an amazing experience

Yes MDA is less euphoric and more trippy/speedy. My gf and I bought some pretty pricey caps of moon rocks awhile back and they turned out to be mostly MDA maybe a touch of MDMA. The dealer said it was 'a little sassy and there's some varience in the crystals.' Gf was a bit unhappy with it being less euphoric & more speedy.

yeah like if i wanted a speedy drug i would do coke or adderall
those make me speed better than MDA did anyway

I'm suprised people here don't like MDA. I always found it more euphoric in it's own way. as an empathogen its weaker than mdma.
But as a psychedelic it feels a lot heavier than mdma, with a body high that reminds me a bit of mushrooms. Sex is better on it, and I find it more fun for dancing.
The hangover is stronger, with a much more pronounced scatter brained feeling when you come down.
In my opinion it feels better than regular MDMA for partying and sex, but for bonding mdma is a lot better! :)

^ I feel the same way. I love MDA, especially the unique visuals it gives me but I get euphoria more from MDA than MDMA personally. It's just a different kind of euphoria. It's not the forced euphoria of MDMA. I don't find it as empathogenic for sure but I'm an empath anyway so I don't miss that so much.

I'm suprised people here don't like MDA. I always found it more euphoric in it's own way. as an empathogen its weaker than mdma.
But as a psychedelic it feels a lot heavier than mdma, with a body high that reminds me a bit of mushrooms. Sex is better on it, and I find it more fun for dancing.
The hangover is stronger, with a much more pronounced scatter brained feeling when you come down.
In my opinion it feels better than regular MDMA for partying and sex, but for bonding mdma is a lot better! :)

Well, I tried again a day ago and the experience was totally different! This time euphoria and empathy were extremely present. I can see why some people enjoy MDA more now. It's really incredible. The only aspects I didn't think were superior to MDMA were the quite long comeup and insomnia that followed. I think next time I'll try mixing MDMA and MDA. I think they'd really compliment one another nicely.

They compliment each other perfectly but do a 3:1 ratio of MDMA to MDA so the MDA doesn't take over.

The MDA will be active if it's combined with MDMA at around 40-50mg. The two have a perfect synergy, you don't need much MDA.

Do you think 90/30 MDMA/MDA would be good? Or is more MDA needed?

Yes, less euphoric, more psychedelic. Finding a nice ratio of MDMA and MDA can synchronize beautifully. Do a little research, 90/30 sounds good.

Once the euphoria and empathy of the MDMA wears off you have the slightly trippy effect of the MDA lasting a little longer.

I'm aware that MDA is as or more toxic than MDMA, but I'm starting to get pretty damn cautious with the stuff. I used the last two weeks spaced almost exactly seven days apart, 125 mg the first week, 175 mg the second. The second experience was very intense and enjoyable (the first was good as well) but both times I noticed some physical effects of the comedown that are distinct form MDMA.

Insomnia is pretty profound. I am 100% certain I am taking MDA and only MDA, but I've noticed pretty intense chills comparable to a low-mid grade fever when coming down. I took armpit, ear and rectal temps and all were elevated, but not enough to be called a fever. Also, the stimulation is pretty strong. When rolling, I assume the high just overpowers the stimulation, but it's present afterwards. Not enough to be uncomfortable, but enough to make sleep impossible for about 20 hours unless I have sedatives. The comedown has no psychological component for me, but the physical component leaves me feeling like I have a genuine cold.

I've been pretty spacey the last week as well. Mood is much better than usual, but I've noticed some weird thought patterns and mood swings. I really enjoy MDA, but I get the feeling that abusing it can burn you even faster than MDMA.

There is a lot less info about MDA use in general. Does anyone know what a conservative dosing regimen would be? I'm thinking even once monthly is a bit too much, but honestly I may give it a shot for a few months and see what happens. I figure at worst, negative effects will come on slowly enough that I can stop and take a long break.

I'd love to hear anybodies experiences with protracted MDA use. I'm skeptical of the few accounts I have been able to find as most people seem to be purely speculating that they were consuming MDA and many aspects of the reports don't corroborate with my experiences in terms of dosages, chronology, effects etc.