• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck man, I took extra baclofen cuz I was hurting, like 90mg, drank a bottle of wine then had 5 pints of beer. Had some tobacco in that period, woke up to a fucking mess less than 2hrs later. I got 3 more pints to drink.... so, I guess more alcohol and tobacco? Honestly think I can only handle 1 more pint, feel sick-ish.

Drunk much? Apparently someone took me to get 4 more pints after the first 4, and a bag of salt n vinegar chips were eaten between then and now. At least I still have enough baclofen till a refill to keep the shakes/wd's away. Feel like shit yet I decide to drink more? Whatever man. Fell asleep listening to QOTS songs for deaf people album and woke up to like 2 or 3 death metal albums playing at once, really fucked with me, along with the mess I made.

Wide awake with nothing but valium in my system. Gonna drink sooooo much beer today when I finally get home.

turn up!!!!

Last edited:
^Haha! The Lion King game from Genesis! That one and the Jungle Book game were my two favorites when I was a wee lad. Beaten only by the Sonic games. Sonic & Knuckles was my all-time favorite. Ahh memories.

OT: Just woke up. Gonna have a wake n bake session then possibly go back to sleep lol. Looking to be a very productive morning.

I was havin some trouble facin the absurdity of existence so now im drunk.

My morning cocktail this morning is, (opiate highs are the best in the morning ime. Because in Cali we have hot weather, and we get a little cold weather only in early mornings or late nights. I love getting high in the mornings)

anyways here is what I'm on

80mg methadone (1 40mg wafer, 4 10mg pills) orally
45mg oxycodone (1 1/2 30mg roxy pills) orally
3.5mg clonazepam (3 1/2 1mg pills) orally
1mg alprazolam (1/2 2mg bar) orally
124mg promethazine (4 25mg pills, 24mg from prometh dm liquid)
50mg hydroxyzine (2 25mg capsules) orally
60mg dxm (from prometh dm liquid)
600mg ibuprofen (1 600mg pill)
nicotine and tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
caffeine (Starbucks triple shot espresso with cinnamon dolce, and half and half)

Wow, and I mean wow, am I fucking loaded right now, my methadone feels so fucking strong with all these potentiaters, obviously benzos are very potent with 'done, but my favorite non scheduled drugs to potentiate my methadone are.-

1. Promethazine
this is actually RX'd as an opiate adjunct, it takes away all the negative side effects of the opiate, dizziness, itches, etc.

2. Hydroxyzine
very similar to promethazine, goes amazing with methadone.

3. DXM
We all know about dxm, before I started methadone, in my high school years using Vicodin. My and some friends would always go to rite aid or cvs or Walgreens, to get dxm to mix with our hydrocodone. As kids, of course we weren't loaded with money, but pills were cheap back then compared to today's fucking prices. We'd go In a group of 3 or 4, each of us took a bottle of robo put that shit in our pockets, we were smart kids about stealing lol. We never just walk in and out. We each buy ourselves something cheap like sodas chips candy or whatever. Haha those were the days!

4. Ibuprofen
i can swear to anyone, that ibuprofen does in fact potentiate my methadone. I'm not surprised by this because, in the drugs site says Tylenol is added to norco and Percocet to make them more potent. I believe this 100%. A 10mg percocet feels stronger to me than a 10mg roxy. (Yes their are 10mg roxy for those who dont know, it's the pink pill from Kvk tech. I believe its against the rules to put the imprint of the pill on this site. So I will respect tHat

Really wanted to smoke some weed today but couldn't get it (already paid for it but had a situation), i'll get it tomorrow though.
Someone gave me some fake money too so i'm broke till monday, i have like 10 euros on my name 8( so won't be doing anything today.

I've been sober but given the situation i decided to take some kratom and just chill, i'm gonna watch a movie or something, maybe have a beer later.

Really wanted to smoke some weed today but couldn't get it (already paid for it but had a situation), i'll get it tomorrow though.
Someone gave me some fake money too so i'm broke till monday, i have like 10 euros on my name 8( so won't be doing anything today.

I've been sober but given the situation i decided to take some kratom and just chill, i'm gonna watch a movie or something, maybe have a beer later.

know that feel, wrt the weed.

nod-dreaming off some fire H.

Had surgery yesterday and was ivd many many things, morphine ativan was givin other things which my doctor did name and got prescribed hydrocodones 5mg

morning spliff, about to make some coffee. fuck i bought this 8th 2 days ago and I'm almost done... I should switch to bowls only for a bit, conserve a lil.

Might eat some mushrooms later, still contemplating whether I should just save my tolerance for the full moon.

Baclofen and alcohol again, with some tizanidine/tobacco which has me tired as fuck. Gonna have some soup/bread for dinner and hopefully pass out at a normal time tonight. My sleep schedule has been fucked... started early today.

Edit: Tryp, I vote for the saving tolerance thing. Nothing's more disappointing than taking hallucinogens with a tolerance and not getting the full results.

And methacodone, I read recently that tylenol doesn't quite work like other NSAIDs but effects the endo-cannabanoid system. Could be why opiates with APAP feel stronger. Was a pretty interesting read. You can just wiki it.

BEEN ON HIGH DOSE OXY FOR YEARS, BIG DOSES 200 MGS PLUS ATE PRETTY STANDARD FOR THE A MAN Of MY PREVIOUS tOLARANCE - tolerane is there to stay, mostly).

Too noddy mane:

240 mg oxy 40 mgs of whicgh railed.
1/2 gram china whitre, really good - smells like candy/grape soda on the upsniff.
Many big bong rips - 100 % pure sativa landrace
3 mgs loprazolam
20 mgs clobazam
How am I stil awake. Nod-dreaming in regular intervals tho. boutta nod out for the night too ,

I can't help but laugh everytime I see "How ecstasy became the worlds favorite drug".. HA, anyways, ermm, 9mg Lorazepam, 6mg Flubromazepam. Waiting on my barbzzzzzzz n MxE!

^but who really doesn't like ecstasy?

I'm smoking some EXCELLENT weed., some XJ-13.
So tasty, and the cannabinoid ratio is perfect, heavy on the CBD

IMG_0718_zpsgniidy1l.jpg

Mac Dre, QT.. You KNOW I love a thizzleeeeeeeeeeeee, alas, all tabs are terrible =[ Very nice CBD *Snatches bottle, eats shit from being drunk 3 feet away* <3

Status
Not open for further replies.