• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super high.

160 mgs oxycodone dry swallowed, then some cooldrink like 10 mins later.
Delusionally optimistic, fistpumpingly high.

+ bongs of some supa dank crystally cheesus chroist.

this typically swedish autumn contiues show its care for my need to transcend boredom, and, by its ominous powers, conjured a miracle (i.e. miracle as an euphemism for cosmic randomness, the power of intricitate chains finally favoring me): my two weeks old missing order rose up from hell with a package filled with 3f-phenmetrazine

Last edited:
Alright, just got home from my 'done clinic, and got my weekend take homes, yes! I don't have to go back until Monday. By the end of this month, i'll have 3 take home. Yay!

Anyways, I'm feeling superior-

80mg DOLOPHINE, 8 10mg pills
90mg Morphine Sulfate, 3 30mg pills, plugged
90mg Oxycodone IR, 3 30mg pills
30mg Hydrocodone, 3 10mg pills
975mg APAP, from Norco pills
7.5mg Clonazepam, 7 1/2 1mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
100mg Promethazine, 4 25mg pills
Caffeine, coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

#0piated #pinpointed #euphoria

Cheers BL's!

A friend stopped over a couple hours ago and surprised me with a good three fat lines each of decent coke, and some herb! Ill surprisingly VERY high. I enjoy the tingly sensation im feeling...

TheRapperGoneBad;12981062

Wish I had some bennys!

Drank 7 pints lager, chewed up 500mg propylhexedrine (2 benzerex inhalters, taste more caustic than anyone complains) after lots of frinking), but them into swallowable bit size bits, swallowed, started my last beer. ALso picked up cigars for this.
feeling sedated, dopamined, and anticipating physical stimulation later. Pretty good seeing I nabbed the meth analog.

Dont recommend this.

Man I lost my last pint.

Last edited:
Drank some Duvel courtesy of my mother, I cooked some pretty dank tilapia with quinoa, and smoked some very strong cannabis as always. Just had a cig after that meal/beer - was more euphoric than I'd felt in a while.

I woke up too late to eat or drink anything fancy this evening. So it turned out to be McDonalds and rolling rock tonight. I have weed and benzo and good TV to watch though, so I guess saving a few bucks might be what I need...

This beer im drinking is actually hydrating me. What the fuck!

Last edited:
A lil glow from microdosing bupe, with 6mg of Klonopin(11mg throughout the day), actually feel kinda noddy, could be from all the klonopin built up in me after the past two days though. Probly bout to be nodded the fuck out in an hour cuz just sent someone to get some spice for me since I can't smoke bud...it's not the same, but it gets the job done when you can't have the other, hoping its a couch-lock knock me out blend.

Drank two cups of lean, maybe 2 or 3 ounces of codeine/promethazine syrup (mixed wit Sprite ;)). Godddamn, I'm fucked up. Definitely more from the promethazine because I've been doing so much oxy lately but dayum. Still leaning hard. Gonna smoke some bowls before knocking out. Peace. %)

Uhh clonazepam... Was drunk, like two beers and two shots of tequila but im OK now just passed by about to go to bed gniteeee guise

Feelin' pretty alllllright,

total of 40mgs hydromorphone in my system with, 100mgs MDA, and a small line of MDMA, also a small line of ketamine..

Past the peak now, but still feelin' good. Wishing I had some more opiates. lol

You make that combo sound mundane hahaha

I just had nap now rating brekkie n downing a couple pints before I clean my room >:[

Boooooo

Feelin' pretty alllllright,

total of 40mgs hydromorphone in my system with, 100mgs MDA, and a small line of MDMA, also a small line of ketamine..

Past the peak now, but still feelin' good. Wishing I had some more opiates. lol

That definitely must feel alright. Do you prefer hydromorphine over Oxys or similar opiates?

You make that combo sound mundane hahaha

I just had nap now rating brekkie n downing a couple pints before I clean my room >:[

Boooooo

Definitely not mundane! lol, though the opiates do supress the psychedellic properties of the MDA, and I have a wicked MDMA tolerance. My roomie gave me another k-line too w00t! :)

That definitely must feel alright. Do you prefer hydromorphine over Oxys or similar opiates?

I prefer the euphoria and legs that oxydcodone has, but the rush from hydro is more intense, and Dillies are more easy for me to find anyway. I love mixing the two in a shot though, mmm. Haven't done that in forever.

I really enjoy Dillies IV. Combos of opiates are the best high IMO.

80mg DOLOPHINE/Methadone, 8 10mg pills
90mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR, 3 30mg pills
120mg MORPHINE Sulfate ER, 4 30mg pills, plugged
7mg KLONOPIN/Clonazepam, 7 1mg pills
150mg HydrOXYzine, 6 25mg capsules
50mg Promethazine, 2 25mg pills
Caffeine, Large coffee with Caramel Syrup and French Vanilla Creamer
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Today is Saturday, my first week of tapering benzos is complete! Next week/Saturday I'll be on 6.5mg....WHOOP. I'm actually feeling fucking FANTASTIC.

CHEERS BL's!

Status
Not open for further replies.