View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i nbombe

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
hi folks got some of these little blotters i think thats what you call them? how do you take them an what should i expect off these

Death. NBOMe is a drug that will kill you instantly. Destroy those tabs. Get better acid, such as LSD, next time.

This is a very unsafe drug deffs not worth the risk flush them down the toilet and get some doc or lsd or some shrooms. DOC <3

Saying it'll kill you instantly is an overstatement. Plenty of people have used the NBOMe series safely, but it's important to be very cautious with dosing and avoid taking anything considered 'heroic'. It's much more like the DOx series than LSD in that aspect. (Taking too much DOC will kill you, too.)

If you don't know what potency the tabs are (how much 25I-NBOMe is on each one) you should ask whoever sold you them. It's important to know how much is on the tabs before you take them; 500ug (0.5mg) is a good starter dose but there have been tabs that can contain 4 or 5 times that much compound on them as well. The NBOMe series are very potent hallucinogens and you shouldn't need more than 1mg to feel effects.

You may want to take as little as a quarter of a tab your first time. Don't take a whole tab, and don't take any more until at least 2-3 days after you take your dose. This may seem overly cautious, but it's the best safety advice you can follow.

25I has varying effects from person to person, some find it a very visual psychedelic, some people get horrible body load from it. And yes, people have died from taking too much of it, or freaking out on the trip. Similar drugs like DOx and Bromo-DragonFLY are closely related in terms of risk & potency. It's very important to have a safe setting and preferably a trip sitter with you if you want to do this drug.

Dont get rid of them like people are saying just take half a hit at first and see how you like it.
They're just jealous.

It's not deadly but it's impossible to know how sensitive you are to it aka this guy took fucking 10000ug of 25i but people have died of one tab containing 1200ug. Stay cautious with any research chem. gEt LSD iF u caN its a lot bettER

People have died on normal, recreational doses. Tripping is fun, but it's not worth risking your life.

No, NBOMe blotters are being laid too strongly (at 1mg or more). They're not "normal, recreational doses".

^Well, it doesn't sound like the OP knows the dosage of the blotters. Not sure how safe that is. I can say I've done 25i 3 times, liked/disliked it, decided never to do it again and haven't. It's the one psychedelic I've seen truly damage people, and it made me feel fairly shitty by the third time I tried it. I'd personally have opted to never have tried it, but I got it a few years back as something else and didn't know till the third dosing anyways...

Most of them are 1 mg per blotter so I would take 1/4 or 1/2. I definitely wouldn't take a whole one. You put it under your tongue for about 20 minutes.

Most of them are 1 mg per blotter so I would take 1/4 or 1/2. I definitely wouldn't take a whole one. You put it under your tongue for about 20 minutes.
This is true, mostly they're 1000ug or 1mg. I got yelled at for suggesting that last time though.

It depends on if your blotter is purely 25i or if it contains partly 25b or another analog.
I would suggest as has been stated previously, take 500ug or half of the blotter.

If it's not strong enough or too strong, go from there.

To take it, you will simply leave it under your tongue or between your gums for 30-45minutes. Then you can swallow the blotter or spit it out.
It's important that you DON'T EAT THE BLOTTER. NBOMes are NOT orally active; blotters will only work when taken sublingually.

As far as dying goes, I've taken 3.5mg of 25i along with 2.8mg of 25b and got a pretty nice trip. That's a combined total of 6.3mg of NBOMe... So maybe I'm dead, but seems more likely that their danger is pretty limited to poor conduct and safety practices.

I never actually thought I could dislike a psychedelic until I came across 25I. I have tripped twice on this stuff (1-1.5mg) and it's a foul chemical. I actually had to take 120mg codeine and smoke a fuckload of weed just to be able to enjoy those experiences.
The body load is horrendous... I have never felt so disgusting in my life.
I got NO euphoria from it whatsoever (every other psychedelic I've had gives me intense euphoria). It's also the most anxiogenic psychedelic I've had... moreso even than high-dose LSD and DPT. The tremors I got off it were ridiculous and seriously impaired my ability to roll joints. The visuals were pretty cool but nothing special compared to other psychedelics. It's also extremely toxic and easy to overdose on.
As I always say: this chemical is useless. Its toxicity and the fact that it doesn't do anything positive that other psychedelics don't do better make it redundant.
It's cheap, but then again so is DOx. My contact sells 1mg 25I blotters and 5mg DOM blotters for the same price, and DOM is WAY better and safer.

I'm not gonna compare DOM with NBOMe, but I can say that my experience on NBOMe and that of my friends who have tried it differs from yours.

What I ended up experiencing is that the first day I tried it was a very enjoyable experience and I was very sad when I started coming down. My friend I was with and I felt no nausea at all, no anxiety, nothing particularly negative at all in fact. A friend tried some and found it highly enjoyable and was looking forward to try it again.

So I would guess that you just unfortunately had an adverse reaction to the chemical.
As there are many users who take it and end up happy on the other end, I would suggest not completely writing it off.

All the same, being aware of the adverse reactions is good in order to promote proper and safe use.

............ Destroy those tabs. Get better acid, such as LSD, next time.

This isn't a criticism of you, Nexus. Merely an observation. I truly hope there's not been a 're-branding' taking place, along the same lines as that which has dogged the MDMA phenomenon, i.e. that any pill - especially RC substances - gets called molly or ecstasy or MDMA. The only 'better' acid is stronger acid, and all and only 'acid' is LSD. Or am I just being an old purist? I am concerned the 'new' language confuses people.

Last edited:
No, I think you're right. The biggest enemy to drug users is misinformation, and labeling multiple different drugs with the same slang is part of it. Molly is MDMA. Acid is LSD. Bath salts doesn't have any useful meaning. Using language that encourages anyone to approach random RCs the way you'd approach MDMA or LSD is dangerous and irresponsible. It's probably going to save lives to correct these misconceptions wherever you see them.

As far as dying goes, I've taken 3.5mg of 25i along with 2.8mg of 25b and got a pretty nice trip. That's a combined total of 6.3mg of NBOMe... So maybe I'm dead, but seems more likely that their danger is pretty limited to poor conduct and safety practices.

The danger is that people react very differently to the NBOMes. There are recorded deaths from as little as 1.5 standard strength blotters of 25i alone (which would be perhaps 2mg at most). There are quite a few recorded deaths from 25i and some of them are from far less than you took, even without the 25b. You played Russian roulette when you took that much, and you're lucky you didn't react dangerously.