• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Asthma?

Smxkitten

Greenlighter
I've been diagnosed with Asthma since I was born. Throughout my childhood I've had maybe two attacks that lead me to the hospital. Otherwise if I refrained from physical activity I was fine. Even with physical activity my inhaler would suffice. Now in my mid 20s my Asthma has gotten dramatically worse and I've been trying to find solutions. Upon thinking about my past Asthma history, I remembered that oddly whenever I indulged in MDMA I wouldn't have any Asthma problems. Really none at all, never would even have to use my inhaler and I'm extremely active when I indulge (dancing,jumping, running.) Also, not as important to the question, but I also had severe migraines as a child.. upon going to my first "rave" I was scared the lights would cause me to have a migraine and my night be ruined, however, maybe from the MDMA? but I've never experienced a migraine at a show.-thumbs up emoji-

That being said, I'm curious as to why MDMA helps my respiratory..

I've read upon research that some asthmatics are put onto anti depressants, something about serotonin and such.. maybe someone could enlighten me with details onto this?:?

Side Notes:
Hallucinogenics cause me respiratory problems (Not sure why)
Cannabis has also started to bother me greatly :(

Last edited:
Hello mate, oddly enough I was literally reading about this a few hours ago!! It's supposedly because it can dilate the bronchi ie make it easier to breathe/ less restrictive airway.
I do have mild asthma myself but was reading up on why you always feel you can smoke forever when you are rolling! Apparently that's why. I wonder if it's why it generally feels intense when you breath deeply when rolling, because you can breathe massive amounts of oxygen..

I'm rolling Saturday! Can't fcking wait!!!

Hello mate, oddly enough I was literally reading about this a few hours ago!! It's supposedly because it can dilate the bronchi ie make it easier to breathe/ less restrictive airway.
I do have mild asthma myself but was reading up on why you always feel you can smoke forever when you are rolling! Apparently that's why. I wonder if it's why it generally feels intense when you breath deeply when rolling, because you can breathe massive amounts of oxygen..

I'm rolling Saturday! Can't fcking wait!!!

DUDE YES. No one understands how good it feels to breathe when I'm rolling, sometimes I'll take deep breaths and stretch just because.
But yeah I never even put two and two together about the ability to smoke heavily when I'm rolling. But its so crazy, why don't I have an MDMA inhaler haha
Rolling next week for the first time in.. over a year haha

asthma is very mental as well . think of how when you realize you lost an inhaler and don't have one; panic then an attack gets worse. but who is panicking on ecstasy or honestly worried about an attack? those giant massive healing breathes are are just so pure. i have heard of people who have cured it with yoga/breathing techniques. gaining the upper hand and controlling all parts of our system better. just like how mdma opens people up for therapy; mdma is opening up our minds & lungs and allowing us to breathe :D prescribe us mdma !

Yoga worked for me. Learn how to breath, no one ever teaches you that they just think it's natural to suddenly find yourself in a body and be able to use it. It's like when you first realise what the input button on your TV remote does.

Ive been wanting to start yoga for some time now but i need like noob yoga to start off with lmao I'm so out of shape and unhealthy :(

Just buy a book and learn the breathing techniques. You'll get fitter as you learn.