• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

12 people OD on molly at Wesleyan

Its a real shame because the majority of people think college kids are educated when really its just a 4 year extension for people who need a longer high school term or dont know or want to start the real world thing. When i was attending college everyone i encountered, sans those in my higher science classes (double majored in chem + psych w/ minor in neuroscience) were idiots (mostly) and that minor was just what my psych adviser thought i should take officially be with all the chemistry and bio i had taken so that bit isnt impressive to me.

But my point is that this will keep happening as college kids completely lack common sense and most are there at their parents dollar and only go to party and play sports. Maybe i hold a slanted view because i love to learn and i can not stand people that go to college. I have a strong disdain for the US educational system and how it is all about greed. If you play sports you can get a free ride or almost but if you go to learn its different.

It is not surprising to me this happened. Dont get me wrong i feel bad for those who did not know what they were doing and ingested something under false pretenses but it would never have been me and that is the difference between us and them.