• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ultimate Recreational Opioid Comparison?

What's your favorite opiate/oid?

• Heroin/Diacetylmorphine

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Oxycodone

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Hydromorphone

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Hydrocodone

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Fentanyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Tapentadol

• Buprenorphine

• Dihydrocodeine

• Tilidine

• Codeine

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 6-MAM

• 4-AL

• O-desmethyltramadol

• U-47700

• AH-7921

• Butyr-fentanyl

• Acetyl-fentanyl

• Opium

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Morphine Sulphate

• Methadone

• Total voters
H. so warm and heavy...i got used to starting a movie and coming to as the credits were rolling, be like, damn that was a good movie, better start it over.
used to fuck around with fent analogs for fun awhile back, crazy to see people flipping over it being cut into dope nowadays when we literally used to smoke the powder straight from the lab, shits so strong but its just instant sleep for like 30 min. no nod, no warmth, no euphoria. woke up a few times really short of breath, prolly came close to hell a few times. not worth it. fentanyl is heroin without the soul.

Oral or plugged oxycodone, followed by iv morphine and sniffed heroin, i once tried hydromorphone iv it is the crack of opiates.
Then DHC, codeine with tramadol coming in last for me

Hydrocodone was always my favorite.

If it didn’t have APAP, or if I had the patience and time for CWE on a regular basis, I would be happy with hydrocodone for the rest of my life.

Oxycodone is great too. But for some reason, I’ve just always preferred hydro.

However, now that I’ve had my first taste of insifflated oxymorphone, I’m in love. It will probably end up as my favorite opioid ever.

Oxymorphone > all others

Heroin is a close second but OM lasts several times longer.
Yeah except it's now impossible to find in any form that isn't superman level abuse resistant. Based on that I have to drop it a few rankings because I don't get much out of a oral, timed release dose I wanna slam or snort that shit, which is kind of hard to do when it's made out of literal plastic these days haha.

Ive found very mixed reviews on tramadol. IMO/E, tramadal has a great effect that is similar to oxycodone. Also, it might be placebo, but i feel like even when i have a high opiate tolerance, (about 50mg of oxy a day) tramadol still works at around 200-300mg. This might be placebo, but it could Also have something to do with tramadol being a 'synthetic' opiate.
Yes I believe it's because it is synthetic and also the SNRI effects..but it did strike me as very unusual when I'm on subs, NOTHING can pierce through that saturation of receptors BUT Tramadol bypasses that shit everytime somehow. Never fails.
By the way, I used to love trams until I realized the withdrawal is it's own special sort of hell, I'll still fuck with trams any day hands down but I gotta have hydros and benzos on hand to use when it runs dry.

Oxymorphone (snorted)

Oxycodone (in a clean 30mg roxi form or 80mg OP form, please)

Hydrocodone (First love, and since I snort my oxy, it's nice to go the oral route with these.)

Codeine and Tramadol (both at the same level as far as euphoria goes, I mean having a shit ton of trams is definitely going to be a great time so maybe trams win by an inch.)

Many of these drugs people have surely never tried alone, like 6-MAM. Yet it's in many heroin samples tested here in the UK. I'm sure infact when it has those other alkaloids in it the effect is better. Not that i'm super clued up but i'm sure they add to the high, it's like a warmer rush.

Out of all those drugs that i've tried OraMorph or uncut h would be the most euphoric.

From the ones i never tried hydromorphone sounds like it would be the one on paper.