• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ultimate Recreational Opioid Comparison?

What's your favorite opiate/oid?

• Heroin/Diacetylmorphine

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Oxycodone

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Hydromorphone

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Hydrocodone

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Fentanyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Tapentadol

• Buprenorphine

• Dihydrocodeine

• Tilidine

• Codeine

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 6-MAM

• 4-AL

• O-desmethyltramadol

• U-47700

• AH-7921

• Butyr-fentanyl

• Acetyl-fentanyl

• Opium

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Morphine Sulphate

• Methadone

• Total voters
I prefer whatever is handy as long as the dose is equivalent. I have both atm. I like to mix them.

Oxy by far. It is 1.5 times stronger then hydrocodone. It has a more up feeling in my opinion. Hydro just relaxes me. Oxy makes me itch and clean haha. But stay away from opiates if you can. Its a very long dark road. Im trying to stick to the ganja.

Both give basically the same effect (dose adjusted) as far as I am concerned. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

oxys are definitely stronger, even in equipotent doses, the effect seems more refined, clean and euphoric.

^ Oxy by far hydro doesn't come close to relieving my pain the ways Oxy IR's do. Hydro always makes me feel like shit, Oxy is a much cleaner feeling. Thankfully I have a good PM Doc.

I've tried ketamine, oxycodone, Tylenol 3, percocet, tramadol, fentanyl, dilaudid/hydromorphone

My drug of choice is percocet because It doesn't take much. I could pop a few and then listen to some music and just feel warm and like everything's okay. I was in the hospital receiving subQ shots of hydromorphone 4mg at a time..now that felt damn good but I wasn't really high so much as tired..probably because it was treating my severe pain

I'll add a little poll for ya. Feel free to ask me to add an opiate/oid in case I forget one.

Edit: Done, that's all I could come up with right now. But as I said, feel free to post ones I forgot and I'll add them to the list.

Me? It's kind of a toss-up between OC and H, I guess I prefer Oxycodone, but only by a little.

Last edited:
Merged this into the 'preferred opiate'-thread as it's so similar but has more options and a poll.

It's hard to pick just 1. That would be like picking just 1 strain of cannabis, or just 1 type of beer or liquor. They all have slightly different effects, and since I've rarely had enough to truly compare them at the same time--that just makes it more difficult.

My top 3 would probably be heroin, hydromorphone, and oxycodone. With maybe oxymorphone instead of oxycodone.

Opium is very special but I feel it can't be fully appreciated without the proper equipment (which is difficult and expensive to obtain).

Tried: oxy, heroin, opium, morphine, codeine/lean, hydrocodone, kratom if it counts lol

Favorite by far is opium. Either smoked or in the form of tea, love smoking for the rush and tea for the duration. Really like oxy too though.

What's Your Favorite Opiate And Why?

I'm just curious to see what everyone else's preference is! My favorite is Methadone, because I prefer a more "Everything is ALRIGHT" kinda high without much stimulation, although a lot of people don't experience euphoria from 'done, I somehow get loads of it from the stuff! :D

Never done heroin I figured I’d like it to much
I’ve done the following
Norco 7.5
Oxycodone 10
Hydomophone 4 mg
Fentynl
Morphine
Roxy s
Darvacets

I used to use recreationally years and I used to slap four fentyl patches on at a time my tolerance and usage was heavy
Now telling you what I currently take and how much I go through is disturbing if anyone knew

I have a Movement disorder and have had five surgeries every two months for over a year

My pain dr gives me 90 norco a month, there all gone in a day and a Half i usually take four at a time
And my surgeon usually gives me 40 dilaudid every 7 days for two weeks and then oxy tens 40 count another few weeks every seven days

Each script lasts me two days at most
I’m trying to switch to Medical marijuana or ketamine injections just to be safe

Luckily because I go through them so fast I still end up not on pills for about two weeks a month spread out so no withdrawals

But I think oxy 10s or when they give u morphine drip in hospital is my favorite

My pain dr gives me 90 norco a month, there all gone in a day and a Half i usually take four at a time
And my surgeon usually gives me 40 dilaudid every 7 days for two weeks and then oxy tens 40 count another few weeks every seven days
IME this would make for hellish withdrawals during that first week of being out of meds each month! Jeez, time for moderate dose methadone huh?

Of course I forget one of the most obvious/popular ones...

Sorry, I added it to the poll. :) (Also added methadone, because I love it and I see I forgot to add it as well).