• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
red rocks colorado? always wanted to go... looks like the coolest venue in the world man. definitely on the bucket list- maybe this summer even fuck who knows.

going to be hot as fuck in california this year. already dreading doing manual labor out in 100+F weather with pants, boots, and a hard hat on... hopefully I can change that soon tho. back in school... back to school... yadadadada
It is one of the coolest venues in the world!

About half are tourist who either never been there or only been there while a show is playing. These people are always great to watch because they love to go up on stage and do their thing.

Then there are the locals, who are either running up and down the stairs or playing music in the rocks.

It's fun.

simple song (lyrically) but I'm all lit and fucked up and yeah but this joint and the beat and the flow got me feelin' CHILL AS FUCK

NSFW:
ri-ri-ri-ridin' through the city...
rollin' up sticky...
a bad bitch with me and we both gettin' trippy
man, I'm sippin' on brown... 'til I might drown....
...high and I'm never comin' down
stay high all day..... stay high all day....
fuck around and stay high all day....
stay high all day....

say you love me, is that true...?
told her if it's that real, get a tattoo....
maybe this bitch is who I come back to....
maybe this beat is too chill to rap to....
ridin' with bonita, smokin' reefer...
she ain't heard of you, I ain't heard of you neither...
I'm blowin' up, gettin' money and they hate it, haha, yeah...
no job so I'm chillin' gettin faded-- I think I'm 'bout to go pick up a zippy and
I'm just ridin' through the city...
rollin' up sticky...
stay high all day....

now I'm floatin' off my city...
rollin' up sticky....
got a gypsy with me and we both gettin' trippy;
I'ma face the whole bot and then refill the roach quickly
seal a Zag with kief dust, we call that thing a pixie...
shit got me feelin' straight up-- out the 50's
you would think our life is made up-- it's so damn nifty
and I'm lookin' extra spiffy-- tryna get lifty
step up in the room, they giddy, throw it back and then we dippy...
been in love with weed since the first time I smelled it--
wanted it for free but karma wouldn't let me sell it....
got my first and only job just so I could afford it
but that didn't fit a schedule of skateboardin' and recordin'--
put my hours in, now I got a job tourin' where we get free O-Z's and the land's all foreign...
think it's safe to say that we live the life
and all these people keep sayin', "Man, it must be nice"
and I'm just ridin' through the city...
rollin' up sticky...
stay high all day....

About half are tourist who either never been there or only been there while a show is playing. These people are always great to watch because they love to go up on stage and do their thing.

Then there are the locals, who are either running up and down the stairs or playing music in the rocks.

It's fun.

Dude, that's awesome! I didn't know you were allowed to go there when shows weren't happening.. That's definitely on my list of things to do in CO when I visit this year.

Mafioso, are you in LA? It's definitely gonna be a hot summer, but I think it is every year, it's just easy to forget I think (at least for me..)

That's a wavy ass song Jib.

Check this one out. Fuckin' chill af

Got myself some 'Brabantse Witte' in the Netherlands today, translated to English it would be called something like 'Brabant White', Brabant is a region in the Netherlands. This is easily the nicest tasting weed I have had in years and I'm used to a pretty high quality standard. But daaaaaaaaamn this stuff is absolutely delicious, divine even. Very subtle but unique taste that for some reason makes me think of the forest and in particular moss on a rainy day. This taste lingers for half an hour or something after the last toke. First time I bought this particular strain, but it will definitely not be the last. Highly, highly recommended =D

^^sounds exotic, bro.

Like the way I'd want to try a really obscure French-sounding wine, I would't mind tasting some of that Brabant White (no homo).

^^sounds exotic, bro.

Like the way I'd want to try a really obscure French-sounding wine, I would't mind tasting some of that Brabant White (no homo).
The strain can be found mostly in the south of the country but it's pretty common over there. I just never got around to trying it while there are so many different strains of haze I have yet to try (I'm an avid fan of haze =D) but this particular strain is much much nicer than any haze I ever smoked. Almost feels like a waste smoking it or even drinking something that washes away the taste. I'd post a pic but while it does look pretty good, it doesn't look like the best weed I've ever seen, so nothing really special to look at. Appearances can be deceiving. Really euphoric, energetic brain-high as well. I think I have found a new favourite strain :!

Last edited:
I've stopped using my bong because I get higher off my one hitter 8(

that's fuckin' weird. is the bong hitting right? like, I mean, is it clean enough for a smooth hit?

idk, just trying to problem-solve over here.

^ haha yeah its hitting like always. I think i built up a tolerance to the bong since I've been hitting it almost everyday.
Smoking the same amount off the one hitter gets me considerably higher now. It's kind of funny

It's fun.

damnit now I want move to colorado. I absolutely love playing music outdoors, it is such a relaxing and open feeling.

we do that hear all the time where i'm from. Music is the life of the pardy. Also our laws are slack af

where are you from potatoman?

I guess I don't have to go to colorado to play music outside but red rocks... fuck...

dope fugees track btw.. thought my internet was crapping out on the intro haha

damnit now I want move to colorado. I absolutely love playing music outdoors, it is such a relaxing and open feeling.
lol yeah, I moved here about 17 years ago and couldn't leave. i use to love playing music too, mostly guitar...you jam?

I'm from the Caribbean Mafioso :).

And yes that fugees track wavy. Beshken go hard.
n i case u sleepin' on 20syl ---->

"I'm gon' ask you one more time Mafioso, where is you from? Or it is a problem"
"Ay you over here for Sherane homie?"
"Yo I don't care who Mafioso over here for, if he don't tell where he come, it's a wrap! I'm sorry"

"Hol' up hol' up hol' up, we gon' do it like this, OK? I'mma tell you where I'm from, OK? You gon' tell me where you from, OK? Or where your Grandma stay, where your mama stay, or where your daddy stay, OK?"
"Enough with all this talkin"
"Matter of fact, get out the van homie. Get out the car before I snatch you out that motherfucker homie"

Last edited:
lol yeah, I moved here about 17 years ago and couldn't leave. i use to love playing music too, mostly guitar...you jam?

hell ya, love of my life. been playing guitar for little over 10 years, drums for 9, and singing on and off for about the same but been singing more seriously over the last few years.

soundcloud.com/ashunfu some songs I recorded years ago and forgot about. uploaded a while ago but haven't done anything with them. really I have all new songs by now which I need to record and upload. going to start playing shows again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.