• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't you die just from being out in weather that cold? fuck that. weather doesn't kill anybody where i'm from.

you definitely can.

it's fucking cold even here today. I had to turn on the heat for the first time in February (lol, california cold)

about to smoke a nice j of Chem #4 when I finish my breakfast

i know its good to wait until after breakfast but I woke up with terrible anxiety this morning... a little pinner of green crack took care of that and got my eyes low.

gotta get my oats in me now.

I think I like weather that doesn't kill people.

do I like taylor swift or am I just really high?

ya that's where I'm at this morning.

lol just convinced my mum to buy me a bottle of codeine linctus. I love being educated on drugs. Not gonna abuse it tho, those days are over, it's literally to get me thru work tomorrow with this god damned cough. Gunna take down these nyquils to stone out tho :D. No weed til friday but since ima abuse an anticholinergic why not mention it ;)

I like taking like 4-6 nyquils cuz the Doxylamine is so nice but it can get uncomfy. Whenever that happens I just smoke a cig n the entire high goes away. Love how these drugs all work together :)

lol just convinced my mum to buy me a bottle of codeine linctus. I love being educated on drugs. Not gonna abuse it tho, those days are over, it's literally to get me thru work tomorrow with this god damned cough. Gunna take down these nyquils to stone out tho :D. No weed til friday but since ima abuse an anticholinergic why not mention it ;)

I like taking like 4-6 nyquils cuz the Doxylamine is so nice but it can get uncomfy. Whenever that happens I just smoke a cig n the entire high goes away. Love how these drugs all work together :)

I like the initial buzz of nyquil but I always have trouble falling asleep or laying still on higher doses. leaves me craving a real opiate. in combination with a real opiate I think the doxy acts as a potientiater or something.

Got a new Helix vape pen for vaping my shatter, and tbh i do not like it, I liked smoking off a nail a lot better,..dumbass roomate fucked that up.

fuck, i love girl guide cookies. they really need to implement drop shipping to handle bulk orders

tomorrow's fridayyyy highdayyy can't wait to smoke out and choke out and tell you fuckers about the nice dro ima have

haven't had a toke since tues. Im fuckin' tizic af

Made it to Pennsylvania. Flight was pretty smooth, with the help of edibles and clonazepam

man.

I wish hibernation was a learned skill. Something that I could just practice and practice at and then one year I'm good to sleep an entire Winter away.

I think I'm gonna stay nice, warm, toasty, toasted and opiated in the mutha fuckin' house today. Think I'm gonna post up and watch some kung fu movies or somethin'. Been trying to make time to watch Ong Bak for a week or two now since I saw what it was all about. Kinda wanna watch IP Man again.... Mafuckin' Donnie Yen, man.... What? You haven't heard of him? Well then, let me introduce you: (fight doesn't start until the 3min mark... everything before 3min is leading into one of my favorite fight scenes fucking ever... turn YouTube annotations on for rough translations, no subtitles on this clip)

Going clubbing tonight. Off a couple bennies, some rum and gonna cop some value free drinks in the club :D.

Coppin' my herb for a beach tomorrow.

Smokin' out before the club. What you guys doin' tonight witcha bitch asses

i hate winter

I live in wisconsin. 34 degrees is almost shorts and t shirt weather for us.

ther hasnt been a temperature (0 degrees give or take lol) this week. than im wearin just, two sweat shirts, my t shirt ,and a pair of sweat pants under my jeans. It is fucking cold out 15 degrees right now. let me smoke a bowl and warm up!! later

Last edited:
Chillim here in PA, already got a job as a short order cook at a local restaurant
.made it from WA. Got a lot of chocolate infused bars here from WA thru travels. On a wicked combo here after work edibles, gabapentin, 1mkpin, inderal, phenibut, kava kava, chamomile tea, Valerian root extract, alcohol, hydroxyzine, dph. What's up everybody

club was crazy

coke booze valium and hydro to end the night. Kissed some Canadian girl who had a man. She said she wanted to fuck the shit outta me. Damage control right?

well. Stoned off this hydro, took a V and ima call it a night.

Peace

Jeez I'm now remembering that I had just dabbed some C right before I kissed her. Yuck. Cocaine kisses. I wonder how that tasted for her. I feel bad aha.

Last edited:
well. Stoned off this hydro, took a V and ima call it a night.

okay, everything aside, just reading this quote I feel like we're twins, bro.

Went to pick up yesterday. Along the way I managed to stumble upon 20 10mg Vicodin and 36 10mg Valium (by 'stumble upon, you guys, I don't mean I stole them... I just kind of wandered into some beneficial circumstances.)

My week is set.

Totally unrelated note: I fucking love British and Irish accents. I think I need to be around them more, but I hear the Irish are kind of stabbey so that's a bit of a turn-off.

This thought is coming from my movie-watching of the past couple days, by the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.