• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Monkey Water and H high

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildrenOfTheGrave

Bluelighter
I just recently transitioned from opiate pill to heroin. The first time I did black tar, I thought it was really lame (could it be an opiate tolerance? I use to do 500mg of morphine at once.) But I had weak shit, so my dealer offered to smoke me out with some more black. This time is was a brown/tan color. It was way different than the morphine highs I was use to. It felt more like a weed high but made me more talkative. Today, I had a little bit of tar left, it really was just a few crumbs. I read online how to do monkey water, but I didn't fully understand it. I put the water in my nose and I would plug my nose to let it sit in there. When I leaned my head back it went down my throat sometimes. So what I don't get is, its going to go down own way or another. What is the goal with doing monkey water? Anyway I just did some monkey water, and this time is was completely different. I mean the tar I did smelled alot more like vinegar than the first time I did it. But now it felt more like an oxy high. I felt a little bit more hyper and it became relaxed after that. Does that sound like a black tar high, or is it just a placebo effect? I am new to H, so I don't know. So far i haven't particularly liked it that much.

Last edited:
melting-monkey.jpg

ive never down BTH but i know the #4 ive fuked w usually had a vinegary smell and acidic taste to it and tht shit was fire... but yea never heard of this whole moneky water thing lol sounds kinda like a waste IMO... id rather shoot or smoke it but thats just me...

The goal of water lining, aka monkey water aka insuffilation, is to have the heroin absorbed through your nose. People on do it with tar cause you cant really snort straight tar. I would use less water, that seems to be your problem. You dont want it to go straight down your throat, you want it to chill and be absorbed in your nose.

Id recommend vaping (smoking) it, its more effective inherently. Its easier to vape then try to keep in you nose, imo.

yep hold it up there as long as possible..or dnt..the end results the same..hep c,life of crime, depression and a hopeless dream to go back in time to slap your self. HARM EDUCTION TO THE MAX

ive never down BTH but i know the #4 ive fuked w usually had a vinegary smell and acidic taste to it and tht shit was fire... but yea never heard of this whole moneky water thing lol sounds kinda like a waste IMO... id rather shoot or smoke it but thats just me...
Yeah it definitely has a vinegary smell and taste along with being acidic tasting, and everyone has their own opinion, IMO I think smoking #4 is a complete waste, I would shoot but before that I would rather sniff than smoke by far, just a better feeling in my opinion, and I'm sure you already figured it out but I've made monkey water with sub strips and I would sniff it lightly plug my nose and just look straight(or down) and let it sit there for a little while then just sniff lightly so it goes down

Ive dissolved black tar in with a bit of water vinegar and heat. Then put it into a nasal spray solution and dosed like that. worked very well.

smoking black tar with a dabbing nail works about as well as shooting in my opinion, slightly less potent but a cleaner high with less nausea. i actually favored it to shooting even while being an iv user of pill s at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.