• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

You seem to have an abundance of offers of sexual services by male BLers Stee.....

Would be perfect of you were a "maintenance man on the Marmite motorway" so to speak :)

I knew id posted it. Its scuffed and crap but that was the start of one of the best nights out Ive ever had (Manumission followed by 'Carry on Manumission' at Space the following morning.. 15 hours of dancing, thats as good as life gets as far as im concerned.

261nv5w.jpg
[/QUOTE]

6 months later I was a heroin addict. Things went downhill fast after that amazing fortnight.

Well Fetch is gorgeous,as are many other male blueligters. I so wish I was gay, but im cursed with hetrosxuality and the impossible mystery of the female brain.

Well Fetch is gorgeous,as are many other male blueligters. I so wish I was gay, but im cursed with hetrosxuality and the impossible mystery of the female brain.

Aye Mr.Mist is a looker alright :)

Not as sexy as Sadie though ;)

Aye Mr.Mist is a looker alright :)

Not as sexy as Sadie though ;)

Sorry - computers starting to wig out as per so Ill be gone soon either by design or more likely due to this piece of shit hanging. As it takes about 40 mins to get back online for 5mins b4 it crashes again, I might as well give up for the night. Cant complain, its been fairly stable this evening.

So, with you throwing your hat into the ring over Sadie, its game on. Both you and Sham are proper gents so I suggest pistols at dawn or swords - your or Smables choice of course as soon as II have flipped the coin.

Sorry - computers starting to wig out as per so Ill be gone soon either by design or more likely due to this piece of shit hanging. As it takes about 40 mins to get back online for 5mins b4 it crashes again, I might as well give up for the night. Cant complain, its been fairly stable this evening.

So, with you throwing your hat into the ring over Sadie, its game on. Both you and Sham are proper gents so I suggest pistols at dawn or swords - your or Smables choice of course as soon as II have flipped the coin.

I think an old fashioned form of combat like swords would be more appropriate.....

Firearms are so lowerclass :)

Hahahaha. Sorry, Sham is a lover, not a fighter. That's me and I don't think you could take me on boy!

Strip to the waist and fight like men!

Is this tag-team pick on G night from Shambles and Sadie (Sh-adie?) :)

No picking on anybody here. Just thought it worth clarifying that when it comes to barechestedness I have the second finest pair of bewbies in all of BL. I'm afraid those chiselled slabs of muscle of yours simply aren't wobbly - nor jiggly - enough to compete ;)

I can make them flex and jump up in synchronisation like Arnie does though if that counts? And I dont think Sadie will be too pleased that you only rate her funbags third on bluelight behind you and FUBAR (who must be number 1 surely :))

Edit....sorry for calling you Shirley :)

I dont think Sadie will be too pleased that you only rate her funbags third on bluelight behind you and FUBAR (who must be number 1 surely :))

Does this call for a bewbie pageant? I think so!!! Get'em oot boys!

Quality gear though hey brother :)

Yeah "mexedrone's kid brother" etc...

Apparently until the ban "quality products will still be available"....

After that I guess we will be stuck with importing it from Austraila eh consumer?...:)

Yeah "mexedrone's kid brother" etc...

Apparently until the ban "quality products will still be available"....

After that I guess we will be stuck with importing it from Austraila eh consumer?...:)
I have established a European distribution warehouse and have the finest lab in Turkmenistan producing the high quality mexedrone. Currently we have enough cum stained CRTs with certificates of authenticity signed by FUBAR but we may need to find other source for televisions. FUBARS collection of certified cum stained vintage televisions is just about all gone. Or we may switch to mexedrone filled Cuntpuncher 5000 dildos. Should be able to fit a kilo of mexedrone in one of those but we will have to raise the price to 70p a kilo.

70p a kilo?...

I'm starting to question the effectiveness of this mexedrone shit....depends very much on the quality of the "cuntpuncher"....the missus does very much like her cunt being punched so I'll consider it....

My poop shoot is on fire after yesterday kilo plug of "mephs kid brother" and I've been shitting bright red arterial blood for a day now....is this normal?

70p a kilo?...

I'm starting to question the effectiveness of this mexedrone shit....depends very much on the quality of the "cuntpuncher"....the missus does very much like her cunt being punched so I'll consider it....

My poop shoot is on fire after yesterday kilo plug of "mephs kid brother" and I've been shitting bright red arterial blood for a day now....is this normal?
Yes, some anal bleeding has been reported from customers using that ROA. I suggest avoiding aspirin and if the bleeding continues then head to your local ED ( A&E there?) and inform them you have inserted 1 kilo of Turkmenistan's finest Mexedrone into your rectum and have experienced some blood loss. I am sure they are well trained to deal with events such as these. Nothing to worry about though. FUBAR regularly bleeds from his bum and he's fine. Great product though hey.