Sprout

Bluelight Crew
previous thread here it be

Haha p4nda that's an amazing picture :)

Decided I hated my face and wanted a bit of a makeover - so here's the new me
a1p1.jpg

Sorry for how huge it is.

Beautiful pic. :)

That aside; any tips on 'Heroin Chic', I resemble 'Cracked-out Chick' a little too often...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought you may... :)

Them opis keeping you young there Pink, looking great...!

That's funny. When I started taking lots of codeine I went to look really old. Opiates don't make you look young at all.

Evey

Booze is undoubtedly not very good for the body. You go on a lot of sunbeds to don't you? Or you did? Again, not good for the skin.

From what I've witnessed all the opi uses I know apart from the ones who just haven't looked after themselves at all, do all look younger than their years..

Granted, my lungs are probably akin to a 60 year old miner on 40 Woodbines a day :)

Obviously it doesn't apply to everyone and it could be a load of rubbish but I've seen it mentioned time and time again and seen it with my own eyes..

Stop saying you're ugly to ..

^^^^you've a point I suppose. I did consume a lot of alcohol peaking at 2-3 bottle or 1 bottle of spirit per night at one time so I guess you've a point. Sunbeds aren't good for skin I agree, however that's a recent occurance n so would include my latest pic.

My auntie is a body builder, ex-bouncer n current gym-owner won lots of competitions n my mam thinks her face is winkled due to sunbeds. Nontheless she's hot n I wouldn't mind her body, she's worked hard for what she's achieved.

Maybe you've a point I'm just worried that people will take that literally n use it as an excuse to consume more opiates. You know how addict mind works, mind you with saying that I guess people don't need an excuse.

I'm starting to eat good foods again, which help the skin, salmon, oily fish, eggs etc.

Evey

Whats your hydration like evey do you drink water whilst hammering booze? Dehydration is nasty shite

Most of the pics i've seen of opi users, they look younger. I dunno any in person though that i can recall

Tis surprising how bad some peoples skin can look just through poor diet and probably dehydration. & most people i know who've smoked all their life end up looking rough. what causes big bags under the eyes?

Obviously it's not an endorsement to start taking opiates to stay forever young.. The cons out weigh any perks my a huge margin.. To die looking 23 when in fact you're 33 isn't a perk really..

Of course, they could make you look like a particularly-ravaged creature of the night:

NSFW:
B]

Mmmm... youthful!

Last edited:
Whats your hydration like evey do you drink water whilst hammering booze? Dehydration is nasty shite

Most of the pics i've seen of opi users, they look younger. I dunno any in person though that i can recall

Tis surprising how bad some peoples skin can look just through poor diet and probably dehydration. & most people i know who've smoked all their life end up looking rough. what causes big bags under the eyes?

you've probably a point. I should drink more water. I don't drink much now. That was a few years ago. Tend to drink once a week these days. Drink just leads to regrettable circumstances.

Evey

Wenlock i'm sure there must be a website where you can abuse people randomly all you like...but this isn't it! We're a kindly crew8:)|

I must have missed the part of the BLUA where it says I couldn't voice my opinion. Opinion's are like arseholes, everyone has one.