• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

I wouldn't know where to begin...it's a bit ummm "sticky" to explain. My advice is not to accept an offer of a latte from FUBAR :)

I am by far no means a prude but EWWW! That just sounds nast!

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

I wouldn't know where to begin...it's a bit ummm "sticky" to explain. My advice is not to accept an offer of a latte from FUBAR :)

You rang? ;)

(Due to impulses beyond my control, I'm afraid I'm all out of latte for a day or two, but the other spout is working so I could probably squeeze a dark one out for you ;) )

Last edited:
You rang? ;)

(Due to impulses beyond my control, I'm afraid I'm all out of latte for a day or two, but the other spout is working so I could probably squeeze a dark one out for you ;) )
No offense brother but I've heard your dark coffees are ermmm shit. ;)

I will just have to make one myself.

tDeVN7N.jpg
[/IMG]

you do have striking eyes, commix.

thanks for feeding my christina ricci fantasies, sadie :)

alasdair

I wish I looked more like her, but I quite enjoy my green eyes.

Personality wise..... I'm VERY Wednesday! There is a reason it's my nickname...

The scary thing is, My daughter looks pretty much EXACTLY like that!

Thank you for the compliments guys, there's my boost of self-esteem this morning :D <3

well, You'll find neither myself or Ali blow smoke up peoples arses.... A compliment is always genuine and damn, those eyes are stunning. Not to mention the rest of you.... I'm just an eye girl. ( that sounds gross! )

well, You'll find neither myself or Ali blow smoke up peoples arses.... A compliment is always genuine and damn, those eyes are stunning. Not to mention the rest of you.... I'm just an eye girl. ( that sounds gross! )

I can already tell that you're both genuine, sincere people which is lovely :D! I can assure you, however, that the rest of my body isn't that great (apart from the... thing >_>) :p