• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

What utter bilge, the only thing that got edited in that post was the removal of the pic link, your spelling had already been called out by another user.

I've got a spare pair of pliers anytime you need you facts straightening out ;)

Your edit was "pedophile" I edited it to the proper spelling. Better check those pliers ;)

Your edit was "pedophile" I edited it to the proper spelling. Better check those pliers ;)

Your original post read 'pedophile'.

You corrected it yourself because you'd been made to look a right auld fanny. The mods subsequently edited the photo out on my request. Privacy, etc. That was Allein's only edit.

Dunno why the mods didn't edit out that insult altogether when others seemed to vanish, but ho-hum...

Your original post read 'pedophile'.
That was Allein's only edit.

Dunno why the mods didn't edit out that insult altogether when others seemed to vanish, but ho-hum...

Indeed, it's no secret that mods can see the complete edit history. ( it isnt now anyway)

At the time you had quoted said post so I left the original minus the pic link, I now see you deleted your post quoting the post so I've deleted the post 8(

I hope that clears it all up;)

Indeed, it's no secret that mods can see the complete edit history. ( it isnt now anyway)

You've GOT to be joking!!
Nah, I knew--and also about you mods reading every Auto-Save draft when I'm typing a reply.
Must be terribly confusing and by times disturbing too, my apologies
(not really)

At the time you had quoted said post so I left the original minus the pic link, I now see you deleted your post quoting the post so I've deleted the post 8(

I hope that clears it all up;)

It does. Thanks for the clarification.

We can see edits???? :?:)

Aye. <snip>

I was just being an unfunny cunt Josh.. Thanks all the same..

It did take me a while to find it when I got handed a stick..

You know, before I had this op I never knew I had an abnormally hairy arse, but loads of people keep saying that.

I find it odd because I'm well into my 30s now and still can't grow a beard :(

Yeah you need to get your veet on son, that's a hairy arse....

374246_352540548105742_584484216_n.jpg

Have you actually pulled those down or is that the way you walk about ? the yut round my way seem to wear their strides round their knees for some reason, last time I checked none of them were in cuffs :?

It looks like he has a lipstick mark on his left cheek.

How flexible he must be :D

Still has his wee Christmas tree up, too <3

Felix said I didn't look scruffy the last time I posted a pic.

Last edited:
It looks like he has a lipstick mark on his left cheek.

How flexible he must be :D

Still has his wee Christmas tree up, too <3

Lol believe it or not that's an archive picture I didn't go to the trouble of specifically taking one of my arse.