• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

I must have missed the part of the BLUA where it says I couldn't voice my opinion. Opinion's are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Yeah, but that particularly well-trodden maxim doesn't mean you have to actually be one, does it?

To Wenlock's credit he did edit/delete that comment so there must have been some regret... which is cute.

I must have missed the part of the BLUA where it says I couldn't voice my opinion. Opinion's are like arseholes, everyone has one.

You must have also missed the part about bullying. 8)

Your comments were absolutely inappropriate and totally uncalled for. Has your moral compass broken?

21llr0o.jpg
[/IMG]

Stop calling yourself ugly Evey. Your undermining your own confidence...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've gone out with some outwardly beautiful women in my time but they were often ugly on the inside (bodybuilders seem to attract that sort for some reason)...

Never call yourself ugly...besides which your not ugly anyway

Stop calling yourself ugly Evey. Your undermining your own confidence...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've gone out with some outwardly beautiful women in my time but they were often ugly on the inside (bodybuilders seem to attract that sort for some reason)...

Never call yourself ugly...besides which your not ugly anyway

Thanks - cheque's in the post. How's the revision going? Are your exams this week or next week?

Evey

You have very nice, warm eyes, NE

Why thankyou kindly sir. That's a very nice thing to say.

Evey..Yeah I liked blonde but maintaining it is so expensive. Every six weeks or so it cost about £50 to do the roots.

Its a few years old btw. Still got the same eyes Don Luigi but today look a bit Graham Norton.

Last edited:
You look very pretty NE...

Evey - exams tomorrow but I know what three of the essays will be on.... pre-hospital treatment of an MI, a CVA (stroke) and some sort of trauma...probably lower limb fracture...
I'll just write any old shit stick something in about IV paracetamol (which is all the rage ATM) and write something about tranexamic acid and that should suffice...

The other one will be multiple choice and I like those ones :)

Wow, I would have never guessed you looked like that. Liking the epic beardage. :D

Whats the deal with posting nekkid selfies? yay or nay?

its art, its expression of me choppa'

No-ones going to stop you, certainly no one stopped OTW... so feel free. ;)

:) You're eyes look really familiar but I don't think weve met.

Heres me when I was a bit more high maintenance and.. blonde. I always seem to look stoned even when i'm not.

Pretty, that's a cute smile you have. As for the stoned thing, it could be worse for a drugs forum!!