• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

DitM SOCIAL v. Extra Extra Read All About It!

Lol these "man on drugs does something dumb" make me laugh. I wish they didn't get busted tho. Embarrassment is punishment enough

And @NSA's post. Reminded me of the article where 2 high guys transporting a large amount of cannabis called cops on themselves. I almost died of laughter that day.

At least in the "your grounded" news article the parent genuinely cares about her daughter.

I watched a show about that. It is amazing that they are still illegal and not able to be properly researched when there is dramatic evidence that supports the fact they can help people suffering from cluster headaches (aka suicide headaches). When will more people wake up and realize that the only reason these substances do not have medical value is because the DEA deems it so. This is not based on scientific evidence, but based on perceived morality and legislation that keeps minorities and anti-war protesters down.

DEA withdraws intent to schedule Kratom! Will have Public Comment Period lasting until December 1st.

Dear valued customer,

The DEA has announced that they are withdrawing their intent to schedule Kratom as per announcement dated August 31, 2016. They are now asking for a comment period to last through December 1, 2016. These comments which are made up of public comments, scientific research, FDA comments will be used to determine how the agency will want to proceed. While the fight is not over, this is a big win and even caught us by surprise (withdrawing original intent)!! Stay tuned over the coming days for further analysis, discussion, and action items to help.

We are extremely proud of the Kratom community and want to say thank you. Keep up the fight.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2016-24659.pdf

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, THIS IS OUR BIG OPPORTUNITY