• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4 mg xanax, Do they exist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

420rollhard

Greenlighter
Hello, longtime member and reader of the forums, but not too sure where this question goes.

Just a question does a 4 mg Xanax exist? ( alprazolam in anyform IR, ER, brand name or generic, possibly foreign )

I know theres the X3's 3 mg alpraz, but heard through a friend he was fixing to procure a 4MG pill. He called it a "sweettart" and said it was IR and you suck on it and essentially by the time your done sucking on it, your already feeling it.
SWIM go the word out and found many people have heard of this, but none have ever saw it.

Im wondering if these are imports, from a foreign country, or its just a myth people, including myself want to believe.
But i cant find anything on the net, and im doubting if its not on the internet, that it truley exists at all.

Please help me find an awnser to this, even if its as simple as, it dont exist, atleast i can stop gettting my hopes up.

Thanks in advance!

funny you mention. My friend has been talking about a 50mg Valium. Im trying to tell him that doesn't exist.

Wild,
Yeah trying2iso Ive saw instances of Pharms being "blotter-ized" Such as blotter fentanyl lol.
But my guy said just wait and he'll prove it to me, but its his lack of being able to describe, or tell me anything about the pills thats getting me, as well as nothing being on the net.

Ill update when i get my hands on this mystery pill, Trying to stay optimistic about it though! :)

xanax is only available upto 2mg. If you find 4mg pills - do not take them. 50mgs of Valium (although I like the idea) should also be ignored - just take a couple of 10mgs.

Yes as a matter of a fact there is a 4 mg alprolazam but it is not what you think.

Hello, longtime member and reader of the forums, but not too sure where this question goes.

Just a question does a 4 mg Xanax exist? ( alprazolam in anyform IR, ER, brand name or generic, possibly foreign )

I know theres the X3's 3 mg alpraz, but heard through a friend he was fixing to procure a 4MG pill. He called it a "sweettart" and said it was IR and you suck on it and essentially by the time your done sucking on it, your already feeling it.
SWIM go the word out and found many people have heard of this, but none have ever saw it.

Im wondering if these are imports, from a foreign country, or its just a myth people, including myself want to believe.
But i cant find anything on the net, and im doubting if its not on the internet, that it truley exists at all.

Please help me find an awnser to this, even if its as simple as, it dont exist, atleast i can stop gettting my hopes up.

Thanks in advance!

Yes as a matter of a fact there is a 4 mg alprolazam but it is not what you think. It is a sweettart candy infuazed with 4mg of xanax powder. Just seen my first one today and have not tried it but my friend says they are legit. I will update after I try it out tom after my doc appt. And if you hadn't already guessed these are not prescribed but sold on the dark web.

When I want to sleep I take 6-0.5mg's alprazolam at a time, works great for about a 5 hr. snooze.

no not in pills but just grab a couple pills that add up to 4mg

I'm bringing this thread back to life because I to would like to either know an answer or at least if their is any reagent that could check for it since I've received some recently aND they definitely feel like 4mg xannies, they even come in the sweettart packaging, just wondering if it's possible it's some RC benzo that could replicate the effects of 4mg xanax in which case the rc would probably be much cheaper

I don't believe there is any pharmacology produced 4mg tablets (e.g. Pfizer, Upjohn, Teva etc) but there are custom-pressed tablets said to be 4-5mg of Alprazolam such as "Red Devil's R666".

xanax is only available upto 2mg. If you find 4mg pills - do not take them.
^ This is true. Curiosity, I'm only going by what I've read on Reddit that there are reagent test kits. Though they do detect benzos, differentiating between them may or may not be possible. I believe this is still in the early stages but you may want to further research this. In the meantime, be careful with the sweet tart tablets because the dosage could vary considerably since they are pressed.

^ This is true. Curiosity, I'm only going by what I've read on Reddit that there are reagent test kits. Though they do detect benzos, differentiating between them may or may not be possible. I believe this is still in the early stages but you may want to further research this. In the meantime, be careful with the sweet tart tablets because the dosage could vary considerably since they are pressed.

Will do, thank youu :)

Thanks in advance!

I am quite familiar with 4 mg Xanax, it reads R666 and it's white and looks very similar to a 2 mg Xanax. But it's hand pressed so that means it is not manufactured by a drug company. Instead it's a combo of 2 2 mg Xanax and hence is now a 4 mg. I was on the fence about acquiring a couple for a few reasons. 1) since its 4 mg its value is double a standard 2 mg tablet. 2) I couldn't help but wonder why not just take 2 tablets. So my conclusion was not to invest in anything that I wasn't sure about. I was given one by a friend and must say its equivalent to taking 2 2 mgs. Why do they hand press or what is it that makes it stronger, well thats something i dont know tge anwser to. But they seem to be readily available on my city. hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.