• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty I?m taking inVega sustenna not Xeplion, thanks for the concern though.

Rosi stop fear mongering?, you?ve scared many off the threads already. We have gave you so much information to help and we even suggested alternatives like are you taking something else (another medication) or it could be your stroke or the traumatic loss of your child but all you do is keep posting the same questions after questions. Why don?t you go to a doctor or get a lawyer to sue? I don?t understand you. Are you even trying the methods (boron, St. John?s wort, etc) we have suggested to you?

I?m sorry if I come off as rude or offensive but isn?t anyone tired of this as I am? You make me so afraid Rosi, you can?t be dealing with inVega anymore, it?s been two years and you only got the starter doses. People like irridiscent invegauser and hellohihey have got at least a year of shots and are reporting improvements why are you not helping yourself? I?m sorry that this may be rude Rosi but I think you should be doing other things to Help yourself instead of posting the same things again and again. You said you recovered your memory in a post long ago, that means the injection is leaving you already and your anhedonia now may be linked to something else entirely.

Hello kids, I am 37 years old, with no mental history until last month and after two injections of Invega (last shot 9/3 of this month) I have decided to remove all medications due to the adverse reactions of Invega Sustenna. So I called the 1800 number and gave the woman my negative reviews on the dirty drug but failed to ask with just two injections will this reduce the half life of 25-49 days? Does anyone know?

The company model of the major drug producers is to increase usage marketing by improvising their DSM V so more people are given their highly acclaimed deadly products thereby increasing profit margins. How ridiculously so many people are given this against their will in order to be released from a mental institution! It was my first incident of Kundalini Psychosis and I have no patterns of the same usual behavior and I was diagnosis in a severe spectrum of Unspecified Schizophrenia. Currently I am a baking potato with hot/cold ozones in my chest thighs and arms though I still have my energetic bio-magnetic field still running rampant. My dreams appear to be improving with better Oracle features but I lack the daytime visions I once adored with pleasure. In other words my psychic abilities have been shot since the Invega injection but there appears to be slight improvement though I am not quite sure at the moment per I lack emotions.

Anyone psychic/intuitive lost their psychic abilities? Does anyone know of a Schizophrenic psychic medium? Is such a description even possible? To be delusional and still be a professional psychic medium?

@zack365: hell yeah! you got to school. you was worried you weren't going to make it and look at you now. how was the second day?

@Rosi71: rosi, many batches of people here agreed since you first started posting we weren't going to talk about ross jason, remember? we're going to respect him as a person by not talking about him and respect ourselves by focusing on our own healing cause lot's of people heal. both threads are proof of that.

to the room: we walk a fine line here. cutting is something that has been brought up in the past and we all know it's not ok to talk about per the BLUA's of this site. it's also not recommended as it might be considered a flare up of symptoms, unhealthy, self harm and triggering.

@shadypenguin: what Empty1128 is saying is invega sustenna and xeplion are the same thing. literally.

it's called invega sustenna in america and xeplion in other countries. those who post here come from all over the world. it's not like risperidone (risperdal) and paliperidone (invega). paliperidone palmitate is technically what invega sustenna is called and the actual active ingredient in it. it is also the active ingredient in risperidone. xeplion is another way of saying invega in other countries. it's the same thing but the doses are different due to the different systems we have in the world (metric and imperial). it's the equivalent though. make sense?

@robe11: half lives are all over the net and in the mind of science. it's just how they calculate things. there are three theories on healing and half lives are only one of them. if you want to shoot me your dosing info i can do the math for you. (how many, dates and how much each dosing was)

@dellad: hey gramps, how's it going? joking, btw your the third oldest on the thread that has posted their age. welcome to the thread. there's been mention of this before and people will get back to you when they are comfortable with sharing the details, after all if you see and do things normies don't you are mentally ill and live with the stigma (even though normies see and can do the same things too). so in their own time. what you are experiencing is pretty typical so good news is you'll make a recovery in time. hang in there.

@aiden21: been awhile, i remember you too. might i suggest you get a general practitioner to take a look at it. it might not be in the injection site but you could have some slight damage to that area because of it. it's unheard of but it doesn't mean it's not possible. it's like an allergic reaction. when i was a kid people were allergic to bee stings, now people are allergic to peanuts and much more. it could be harmless but still might be best to have it looked at by a doctor just in case. sorry to hear your still healing but your hanging in there like a champ.

Last edited:
I don't do Girlfiriends and I can't masturbate for a week because I have no Libido, no sex drive, no desire for sex a bj anything sexual
Empty1128: thanks for the reply, one can only hope for a full recovery and I will be posting my one year update. I'm just curious, where did you hear about half lives? Are you sure invega leaves the body that scientifically and accurately? I made significant improvements in the first six months but the last couple of months have been much the same with no obvious breakthroughs. My last injection was 8 months ago.

Shadypenguin: You will get your memory back within six months. From my experience cognitive functions return to normal or close to normal around the six month mark.

Specified: to ease your libido problem find a girlfriend and don't masturbate for a week. On the weekend share a bottle of wine or spirits and end the night with a bit of hanky panky. Works for me ;)

@Specified: darn, thought you were getting your party on already :). when do you take off?

to the room: oww! i hurt, very intense manual labor yesterday. the feeling of pain in the muscles and them not being so tight from the poison anymore i take as a good sign in healing. also i've been prone to waking up and having pulled muscles that were debilitating and taking days to go away for the last few years. well last week i had woke up with a pulled neck muscle and it was just a lil dull in pain, not as intense, and it went away that same day. another good sign.

Last edited:
Anyone with a job while on Invega? Is it hard to keep the job? Anyone gotten fired because of their meds? Only on my first month and I have no motivation and with depleting money I don?t know how I will survive.@invegauser you seemed to have gotten past the ordeal of meds; on top of the world. Thanks for the warm salute welcome.

No party just yet. liftoff on the 25th which will probably be the 24th where you live.
@Specified: darn, thought you were getting your party on already :). when do you take off?

to the room: oww! i hurt, very intense manual labor yesterday. the feeling of pain in the muscles and them not being so tight from the poison anymore i take as a good sign in healing. also i've been prone to waking up and having pulled muscles that were debilitating and taking days to go away for the last few years. well last week i had woke up with a pulled neck muscle and it was just a lil dull in pain, not as intense, and it went away that same day. another good sign.

Rosi: we all feel your pain Rosi. Everyone here has had the same invega/xeplion shots as you have. I do agree that the drug has changed us in some way but that doesn't mean we never get our emotions back. I found a girlfriend recently and I'm experiencing emotions so maybe you need to find a partner. We respect you being here.

Shadypenguin: I had 3 shots at 100mg. I find with invega the damage is done in the initial shot because I didn't experience anymore side effects after second and third shots. That's why people experience side effects for a year after one shot. Good luck on changing pdocs and I hope you can stop your meds and begin recovery.

It is because I got 150 mg and a Werk later 100 mg Xeplion and I Had very less chells and never too much dopamine.

Rosi71, the reason it's taking longer for you could be due to your age. I am personnally 20 years old and I do believe people in their 20s recover the fastest. LifeafterInvega, I am surprised it is taking so long for you. I guess not everyone is meant to recover within 4 months. Btw, I didn't feel offended by any of your post, you have your opinions and I respect them.

You're 22 months off. Have you felt any improvement between month 12 and month 22? If yes, there's hope, if not there are reasons to be concerned. Exercising could help I think, walking, riding a bike or even running if you can.

if i may... age doesn't have a lot to do with any of the healing in terms of huge leaps.

when i have spoken of age being a factor in neuroplasticity, immunity, tolerance, etc. it has been to a lesser degree than most in the past have talked of it.

seeing as we got enough evidence in these two threads, on the rest of the net and irl situations maybe we can narrow down a lil more how much age really has to do with the healing process?

when your in your teens (god help you) and put on the poison your going to bounce back faster than your 20's, 30's and 40's. this is generally true for just about anything in life. there are also positive and negative exceptions in this regard but let's speak of general things and in average healing terms. (zack365, you might be a positive exception as some before you but i'm a terrible negative exception and there are a lot of average healers. agreed?)

what this means imo is that aspects will be shaved off but not lopped off by huge increments. let's say 20's vs 40's here. some side effects/withdrawal symptoms might not be experienced when your 20 or if they are then it's to a lesser degree. maybe in your 20's you average heal in months shorter time than average healers who do in their 40's, but that's not in terms of years, just months and probably a couple to a few at most. does a positive exception in their 40's heal faster than an average healer in their 20's? this might be a relative question to what we are talking about here.

most of the people i've met here are in their 20's and 30's. i've read posts from more people in their late teens then in their 50's or 60's. useful info for you.

this whole healing from the poison experience is most confusing. the average healing time is 8-12 months with a 2 year cap. recovering from the flu is 1 week on average, 2 if you get hit with a sever flu. common cold is a few days at most even though pesky symptoms hang on for a week (weird how science explains that one). the poison is as flabbergasting as cancer is (except we know the only known cause of the poison... itself).

so what does a time frame look like for every ten years that goes by with someone who is healing from the poison? how do we talk of age having an impact on the healing process? and what does this look like for anyone who has a negative interaction from it in terms of age and healing?

i'm not proposing we get this down to an exact science and formula. just bounce ideas, experiences and knowledge off of each other. you never know what might stick or come of it. (that whole organic thing again)

or am i interrupting again?

Hello kids, I am 37 years old, with no mental history until last month and after two injections of Invega (last shot 9/3 of this month) I have decided to remove all medications due to the adverse reactions of Invega Sustenna. So I called the 1800 number and gave the woman my negative reviews on the dirty drug but failed to ask with just two injections will this reduce the half life of 25-49 days? Does anyone know?

The company model of the major drug producers is to increase usage marketing by improvising their DSM V so more people are given their highly acclaimed deadly products thereby increasing profit margins. How ridiculously so many people are given this against their will in order to be released from a mental institution! It was my first incident of Kundalini Psychosis and I have no patterns of the same usual behavior and I was diagnosis in a severe spectrum of Unspecified Schizophrenia. Currently I am a baking potato with hot/cold ozones in my chest thighs and arms though I still have my energetic bio-magnetic field still running rampant. My dreams appear to be improving with better Oracle features but I lack the daytime visions I once adored with pleasure. In other words my psychic abilities have been shot since the Invega injection but there appears to be slight improvement though I am not quite sure at the moment per I lack emotions.

Anyone psychic/intuitive lost their psychic abilities? Does anyone know of a Schizophrenic psychic medium? Is such a description even possible? To be delusional and still be a professional psychic medium?
I believe Gopi Krishna was around the same age when his Kundalini rose.

I'm in the same boat as you, my friend. Had a Kundalini awakening in late 2011 which got me hospitalized and sent 180 miles from my home to spend 3 months in a mental hospital and eventually live in that city for too long, and in that time was prescribed Risperdal Consta and later Invega Sustenna. It's good that you recognized it as Kundalini. It was many years before someone finally revealed to me what I had experienced.

I lost my psychic abilities. I'm getting them back. Schizophrenics are often highly psychic but I've read they often aren't aware of their abilities. I knew a schizophrenic while I was in that mental hospital who was able to pick up on certain types of electricity that could turn into a fight. Never once saw him get licked by anyone. I'm not sure if he was fully aware of this power... probably just in a constant trance state that allowed him to use it. Don't undermine your gifts with the label. Your Dark Night of the Soul will no doubt be hard and long (and likely due mostly to Invega) but don't fret.

Here's a website someone clued me into when I first signed onto this site.

http://www.alchemyrealm.com/spiritualawakening.htm

to the room: every time i think i'm healed invega slaps me around a lil bit and tells me to wake up, i still own you.

of course my last post is interrupting and i'm not thinking straight. so might i recommend something.

http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Greenlighters_guide

a lil less than half way down under the paragraph How To Deal With Annoying People.

you can also ignore PM's sent to you by others if you are bothered by them.

i don't ignore others, i use it to work on healing and better myself though there have been times where i have come close to ignoring quiet a few people on this site. everyone is different and capable of making their own decisions. i figure i would give this reference to anyone who wishes to use it for their own reasons. no judging as your own healing comes first above anything else.

my apologies for not being mindful to the rest of you and thinking of this sooner.

not much improvement, I feel not really vivid, there are no emotions from the past or dreams from the past, it is like a chemical lobotomie. No energy in my brain for doing something or be creative. Very tired always. My eyes are small and dark and my hair got grey. My hormone has changed very much and it got not better. They let me not see my child. I can walk a little and sometimes I see the beautifulness of a flower, but never with a happiness like before. I can sometimes drink a coffee with a friend and I feel not as negative as before. But never positive like before, like my old self. Before I always painted colour on my walls, now I have no motivation for it. When I drive with my car, I can feel sometimes the music, but I lost very much of my voice. I could my whole life sing very good, but now not. Where is the vivid self gone, is it only because of the receptors or are other parts of the brain affected or changed? The pain because of all what has happened for my son is very very big.

not much improvement, I feel not really vivid, there are no emotions from the past or dreams from the past, it is like a chemical lobotomie. No energy in my brain for doing something or be creative. Very tired always. My eyes are small and dark and my hair got grey. My hormone has changed very much and it got not better. They let me not see my child. I can walk a little and sometimes I see the beautifulness of a flower, but never with a happiness like before. I can sometimes drink a coffee with a friend and I feel not as negative as before. But never positive like before, like my old self. Before I always painted colour on my walls, now I have no motivation for it. When I drive with my car, I can feel sometimes the music, but I lost very much of my voice. I could my whole life sing very good, but now not. Where is the vivid self gone, is it only because of the receptors or are other parts of the brain affected or changed? The pain because of all what has happened for my son is very very big.
To be honnest, it sounds exactly like withdrawal effects from invega. I hope it will get better!

I believe Gopi Krishna was around the same age when his Kundalini rose.

I'm in the same boat as you, my friend. Had a Kundalini awakening in late 2011 which got me hospitalized and sent 180 miles from my home to spend 3 months in a mental hospital and eventually live in that city for too long, and in that time was prescribed Risperdal Consta and later Invega Sustenna. It's good that you recognized it as Kundalini. It was many years before someone finally revealed to me what I had experienced.

I lost my psychic abilities. I'm getting them back. Schizophrenics are often highly psychic but I've read they often aren't aware of their abilities. I knew a schizophrenic while I was in that mental hospital who was able to pick up on certain types of electricity that could turn into a fight. Never once saw him get licked by anyone. I'm not sure if he was fully aware of this power... probably just in a constant trance state that allowed him to use it. Don't undermine your gifts with the label. Your Dark Night of the Soul will no doubt be hard and long (and likely due mostly to Invega) but don't fret.

Here's a website someone clued me into when I first signed onto this site.

http://www.alchemyrealm.com/spiritualawakening.htm

@iridescentblack this is actually my second Dark Night of the Soul. I had a Kundalini Awakening almost a year ago and I am undergoing a second almost a year later with Invega. This one will surely last longer than the first which has left me with severe adverse depression. May I ask in detail how you know your psychic abilities are coming back? Do you by any chance offer psychic readings? That is the position I want to get to once Invega is cleared off my system. Psychosis is a beautiful moment because all of a sudden I see all spirits within my vicinity crystal clear albeit I am not able to verify their identities with other people. Now if it is true psychosis then they are not spirits but hallucinogen but since I can't verify their identities I mix it up with the term plausible psychic mediumistic psychosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.