• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a dumbed down version of myself. My heart condition seems to spike if I go out drinking and I can only get moderately drunk despite drinking a shit load. I want to say I did a good amount of cardio close to the 8 month mark by bouncing jumping dancing in a mosh pit on Thursday. I just got new running shoes because my old ones are worn out and I'm gonna see if I can bust out anything like I used to. I have no real motivation or drive that made me go into powerlifting. I ended up punching someone in the face for saying I needed to be on meds and I got this guy good. He just doesn't understand the horrors of this drug as I'm looking for answers on

My heart condition (almost SVT like)
My gyno (man boobs) will they go away?
My weight from not wanting to workout and being diagnosed with an undersctive thyroid now (never had this problem)

This whole expericnce is embarrassing and hopefully i can workout normally again (get back to boxing) in 2 months

Very light feelings. I don't get euphoria from working out or anything and I still can't get drunk. I feel happy when I'm with people again I can laugh. But a lot of stuff goes over my head now and I'm not with it as well. I have mixed emotions really but it's better then what it was before.

I definitely say try to get out so you can give ur self a chance of being happy. I know I get a little sad being alone.

@undiminshed689: dude, pretty sweet. your healing well. those things you posted about weren't the same as before. your not all the way there yet but your way better than before. embarrassing? yes. will you let it get the best of you? i think not!! we're right there with you buddy. good advice btw. hang in there.

@copperdome: all great info, thank you. helpful? without a doubt!! don't fall asleep behind the wheel, that's a huge truck and don't want you to lose your job when your this close. keep it up boss.

I fall asleep behind the wheel all the time 99% of the time I'm not driving I just operate the vac sometimes and get alot of ass time!

I appreciate the concern tho. I would pretty much say I am fine at this point. I have a bit of my struggles left but it's fine. The anhedonia is finally going away. I am able to get engrossed in music and entertainment again it is very satisfying.

Heal quickly all and please don't make repeat posts!

I think it is not ok when the brain doesnot work after more than a year?!

Stop saying the same things. Imagine if someone came here looking for support and killed themselves in part to your constant negative comments? Just stop Rosi. Go away for a while.

This is a "support" thread. This is not a "complain daily about the same thing" thread. You are being rude. Go back to a psychiatrist. Why the hell are you seeking help here if you are not happy with what we have suggested?

Either take our suggestions or move on. Stop with the woah is me shit. You may be suffering from a treatable mental illness. Perhaps xanax would help you.

Rosi I have had worse symptoms that latest longer, yet you don't see me on here every day running my mouth.

When we make suggestions, like supplements, medications, meditation, excersize, etc etc etc.. instead of try them and report back, you ignore them like we have said nothing.

That is a real asshole move and your complete disregard for any advices proves you have no interest in being mentally well. You are wasting the time of anyone who has been kind enough to suggest things to you and spend their time on you. Your constant negativity is not welcome here.

8 months as of today I was off the Invega. I zombied out for a while and now it's my first day starting a job. I think holding down a job at this point shouldn't be too bad. The pupils in my eyes have come back to most original size but there's some difference to it. Hopefully I can get on a schedule and stick to it until the euphoria of live comes back to me. To all this medication doesn't last forever I've taken 9-10 shots of it. 8 months later I'm not quite there but I have improved from where I was. Hopefully the physical symptoms of SVT and gyno go away because that's the only part that is preventing from feeling "happy" not euphoric as before you know "happy"

You all will recover from this dirty ass drug. It just takes forever

Update:

I promised myself I would run exactly at the 8 month mark and I did a light jog at an 8 minute mile pace. Usually what would happen is my heart would have palpitations that would take the spirit out of me for running but not this time. I ran a half mile without stopping which is huge because I wasn't able to do that before. My heart rate didn't even hit peak mode like it usually after a slight jog. I was able to jog/walk the mile at 9 minutes and can credit the slow speed to the fact I'm 240 pound man now without major palpitations and the sense of my body shutting down because of the meds. Nope it was just fatigue and lack of conditioning. Since I can run again I can finally start losing weight now I'm excited

Hi everyone! :)

It's been a while since I came to this website, I haven't read all the thread because it's too long but I hope you're all holding on, you'll see recovery is just a matter of time and patience. You'll see by the time you'll feel better, even I who fully recovered in 2016 I'm feeling even better than my prior state. Now I'm finishing my studies at university that's why I was busy, but rest assured to the ones who sent me emails, I'm fine, and I wish the same for you.

Hold on my friends, everything has an end.

Hi everyone

I hope you guys are doing better. I have stopped using invega for about 10 months now, i am doing way better at the 10th month and hoping for better in the near future. I was thinking of making a wiki page about stopping invega, invega withdrawal and what best herbs or medicine to use to come over invega withdrawal and cleansing from invega as well. if we can get all the info thats been posted in this thread and make it easy to find and understand for others that might be struggling to find such info. please send me a massage. Thanks

Hello people I don't know how going on. Xeplion has destroid my nerves.

You told me, that I should not write always my awful story here. But maybe somebody looks here to this forum and when he read this, he will not let him give this poison, because it can destroy life.

Hello people I don't know how going on. Xeplion has destroid my nerves.

Oh hi person. You don't know what's going on? I don't know what's going on either. I think invega has destroyed someone's nerves. Apparently it's been a year and this person is screwed.

Is this your first time posting on this message board person?

Oh hi person. You don't know what's going on? I don't know what's going on either. I think invega has destroyed someone's nerves. Apparently it's been a year and this person is screwed.Is this your first time posting on this message board person?
I don´t understand, why you deride about me and my situation!? That is not ok.

I don´t understand, why you deride about me and my situation!? That is not ok.

No spamming this message board with the same old complaints sometimes multiple times per day... that is not ok. You have tested the patience of almost everyone here.

You do not have it any worse than I do. Your "situation" is not any worse than mine is. If you must keep on and on and on... why not say "things are still about the same for me" instead of the exact same shit that you have said hundreds of times over?

You have also asked the same questions hundreds of times. Do you expect to get hundreds of different answers? I don't care who I am offending right now I have put up with the b.s. from Rosi for long enough.

Entschuldigung aber das ist nur meine Verzweiflung, weil ich mich eben keine einzige Minute gut fühle nach wirklich so langer Zeit und weil ich doch ziemlich sicher bin, dass das nicht mehr anders wird. War ja noch keine Minute wieder lebendig. Das schlimme daran ist, dass ich so auch meinem Kind keine richtige Mutter mehr sein könnte. - Ist sicher von der Gesundheit, die ich vorher hatte, dass es so schlimme Auswirkungen hatte. - und von der hohen Dosis. Ich weiß, ich wiederhole mich schon oft, aber das ist eben mein Gehirn, wo sich nur diese Gedanken abspielen und sonst nichts mehr. Wird halt so bleiben, solang ich dabin. Dumm war ich, dass ich mir nichts dabei dachte, was so eine Spritze bewirken könnte und zusehr vertraute. Hätte ich je eine halbe Stunde Verbesserung erleben dürfen, dann wäre die Hoffnung voll da. Also seid mir nicht böse und freut euch lieber darüber, dass es doch bei den allermeisten anders ist. Ich würde alles für so eine Verbesserung geben, doch kann es nicht ändern.

I am not going through the trouble to translate that garbage.

I come here to check on my friends and see who has come back. I come here to see how everyone is doing. Almost 90% of the time I am seeing the same garbage fly out of your mouth cluttering this message board.

You are you not even taking our advice!!! Why do you not take any of our suggestions??? If you are not doing something to improve your condition, then you deserve to suffer. The next time you say something about your nerves or never getting better I am going to fucking kill myself.

hey guys, back again, didn't want to feel like I just abandoned this site.
@copperdome, relax man, this is invega we are talking about, you are being very hurtful and mean.
@Rosi, don't worry, you have to worry less and complain less because you are only spooking out and scaring a lot of the members on this board more. They are trying to cope and recover from it, the uncertain future (some of the new readers) and saying that you havn't gotten better is making things worse for everyone. Copperdome has a point... This stuff isn't permanent, you will recover!!!
The thing is that you guys need to take a proactive approach, put in solutions that help. I already said that the brain and the body is self healing and generating, as long as you do workouts, i.e. brain training, and regular exercise, in addition to daily workouts.
As for me, I am now going back to school this Jan, and I have picked up a few part-time jobs. Things have normalized, now its time for the big hustle ;).

Add-on: Another thing is that this drug is FAR FAR worse on the liver than it is on the brain. So make sure you eat healthy because it will take a long time for the liver to heal. The liver has a major effect on the brain and the rest of the body, so keep a healthy organic diet in mind.

Last edited:
@undiminished yes w exercise, I did get some jelly like boobies, but they were too little to be medically considered man boobs, har had har. And don't take any more meds. Not even the light antidepressants.

Status
Not open for further replies.