• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!I thought I'd post an update on how things have been going since I last posted. A few things have happened.My trip to Europe went relatively well. I was able to navigate around Europe without embarrassing myself TOO much, although that may have been due to an inability to feel embarrassed. I did get bored quite often when I shouldn't have been bored. It kind of sucked not having the ability to temporarily pick up the basics of a language in order to get around, and I'd imagine, not seem like such an entitled asshole who expects everyone to speak their language. I'd forgotten all the Italian I once learned, but I was able to use my Spanish a bit, which was annoying since the two languages are so similar. Meeting with @Yeshuah was great, and definitely worth going out of my way for. That was the best part of the trip, and I think I gained a lot from observing people's lifestyles in Berne. Walking around different cities motivated me to get more exercise than I had been. @Yeshuah inspired me to become a vegan, and I've lost about 4 kgs over the past two or so weeks since I became vegan. Being out in rich, glamorous cities in Europe really gave me a kick in the pants on weight loss motivation. First, I decided that I would go for a walk every time I wanted to eat out of boredom and stick to three small meals a day with no snacks and one small dessert. Then I decided to be vegan because most of the times when I binged on things that I shouldn't have, it usually involved something non-vegan. Then if I really wanted to binge, I'd binge on fruits or vegetables. Eventually, I got tired of eating like a cow and continued with the small portions and no snacks deal. I got used to the feeling of being full from fruits and vegetables and actually counted that as being full.I gotta go, but I will update you all more later. I started cerebrolysin today (cheating on the vegan diet), and I think I've experienced some effects from it already. Colors are more vivid and my brain feels less like it's being smothered, which is a relief. More later :) Emerson

@Emersonny: I am glad your trip in Europe went well. Looks like things are moving forward for some of us.
I am not vegan myself but there's a lot of room for improvement regarding my eating habits. I wish I will be a little more interested in cooking to try the benefits of a vegetarian/vegan diet someday.

To the room:
It has been 42 hours my second "window" started. There is hope it is not just a window but an actual breakthrough.
I'll keep you updated.

Best regards
zack365

Thank you for telling me this. Yes, I was trying to edit on mobile.

It's a glitch on our system. If you edit your posts on mobile, the system deletes it :|. If you need edit and you're on phone or tablet, scroll to the bottom of the page and switch to desktop. You should be able to edit without deleting then. :)

If Yeshuar eats vegan, you eat healthier than most of us.
No improvements yet, not even small ones?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I?ll post my 14 month update soon, been kinda at a plateau but definitely feel I need another 6-9 months... anyways I was reading up on cbd and how it changes the way we metabolize certain drugs. It?s been a godsend in dealing with coming off Invega but then I worried the cbd might be prolonging the Invega left in my body to metabolize.

Long story short this info proves Invega stays in your system sometimes >3 years. Read it, it?s hard to follow at some parts but it proves that even 16 months after an intramuscular injection, patients were still testing positive for Invega.

Here is the site: http://jalm.aaccjnls.org/content/2/3/436

@White_Rose and @swilow: thank you for your assistance with the editing problem. much appreciated.

Hellohihey2 : how do you feel now? How many injections did u take? Have you got your energy back? Libido? Can u tell us please

Guys its not so simple like you think am 29 years old now and i was going through all the problems from 2013 and i just had only one shot of 235mg of invega and i was counting my days like months and years and searching for thousands of articles in internet and one among this is bluelight and i have already done BCA and then did MSC pharma and just because of the problems with invega started my research in PHD of paper presentations against antipsychotics and am not promoting my product and is not my products . My angry is when useless doctors prescribe expensive medicine you just do that with out question but when a person like me who suffered for five years your all are mocking that it nothing else dear
When did you get your emotions back? After month or after years?

Day 19/90

Tried ergine yesterday by chewing down Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds on an empty stomach. There was absolutely nothing that happened during the trip except for nausea. There were periods where I became extremely sedated and lethargic, but nothing from the trip visually or any other way.

You know it's poison when you can't feel something as natural as lysergic acid

The insane akathisia worsened after my attempt at tripping. Because the substance was telling me to sit still but my poisoned invega mind wanted me to keep moving.

I'll be unable to sit in class at all at this rate

Taking a dopamine agonist won't help you, my friend. Seriously, it will mess up the picture even more. It will likely make you have to go on an antipsychotic again.

As for the restlessness, you deserve to have that taken care of. I've experienced that, and it was no better than hell.

There's a mega thread for this. Let's merge.

Alphametilphenyl : re u fully healed now?
Empty: ? interessante quel link, lo ho letto pure io e.. Ci sono rimasto male ma purtroppo ? cos?, luned? comunque prender? appuntamento dal medico

Recovery is a process. It never has to end. We can always get better.

I don't think most of us understand that language.

I have the impression to have permanent damage for me it's crazy I do not think anymore and I have no emotion for 1 month now

Day 19 since last injection, still.

I've started to envy people who have energy, like children, but also those around me who listen to music and like to move a lot. I remain only a shell of myself, kind of like a psychiatrist. I just sit there and try to sleep my time away, putting on pounds while having only one meal a day.

Tried to study today. I watched a 45 minute lecture video from Gilbert Strang's MIT Opencourseware site. Oddly, I could focus on it quite well, the only things which distracted me were my akathisia, I had to pause the lecture to move around. Going to try and study some more online. I'm not completely mentally stunted as I was during the abilify injection, which my body also could not handle because of the insane anxiety and restlessness. In real lectures, my lecturers will not stop and I will not be able to hit a pause button. Perhaps I can attend lecture just for the attendance, and then go home and study the material on my own.

I can't wait until I can feel again.

Status
Not open for further replies.