• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad that most you took high dosages of invega sustenna. I only took one 156mg injection and never took it again. Some guys took it more times and healed 8 months-1 year later

@HateInvega they hit me with 234mg then 156mg a week later (got to love their "precise" measurements of 234mg and 156mg doses which means nothing in context of the persons individual weight characteristics sex metabolism etc etc). I felt changes in my brain around one week after the second dose, this was in february, i havent had any improvement worth celebrating

@Invega132 you are the only one ive seen get hit with that amount, its the lowest ive seen you might be lucky but my hypothesis is pessimistic and i am forced to believe you never fully recover from any damage this does, i wish you the best you might well be lucky with that low dose

@nybryx yeah i hope so. Its been about 5 months now but i have had 0% of improvement. Ive literally felt no physical sign that these side effects will heal. Its my head thats the main problem. This drug literally attacks your mind/brain physically

I see videos of some people who been taking invega sustenna and act like there mental health is better. There full of shit cause invega sustenna only harms you physically and you could see them talking extremely slow. I hope they suffered the same effects i did cause theyre tryna act like there better now. They definitely have to be suffering sexual dysfunction especially how they keep taking the invega sustenna. At least my body tried fighting off the invega sustenna unlike for some whose bodys were miraculously not physically affected from invega sustenna

Yep invega makes you mental it doesnt make you better its a shit drug that takes away any enjoyment in life and leaves you pretty fucked up if you stay on it youll be a zombie for the rest of your life when you come off it you will have depression the want to commit suicide what evil poison it is hope we all heal soon good luck

Look, paliperidone being bad for you doesn't mean it's going to be bad for everyone.
I can't really comment because although I've experienced drug induced psychosis I've never had hallucinations nor extreme delusions.
I've personally witnessed first hand a schizophrenic relapse and I can guarantee you that person has a higher quality of life on the depot shot.

I'd also highly recommend against taking borax. This is meant to be a HR site not some fucking loony conspiracy bullshit.
Borax is anti-fungal. If anything you'd want a broad spectrum disinfectant, but I'm not suggesting you drink bleach.

HateInvega: Symptoms tend to linger and I can't give you a guesstimate on recovery.
Be thankful you don't have akathisia. I got the 2 starter doses around 9 months ago, and things started to improve a few months ago for me.
So that's about 1/2 a year until I started improving (although the improvement has been quite substantial.)

@Abject it's been bad for everyone here hence the thread. Why should he be thankful for not having akathisia when he still feels shit months after, many of us are not schizophrenic and I personally would rather be schizo than a zombie, fuck the depot to hell.

@invega132 I think it's a physical attack on the brain as well. If you don't feel any improvement after 5 months and only one small shot is quite worrying and indicates brain damage. I had a line of coke yesterday for the first time since being injected and I felt nothing no inner rush. If coke won't work for a minute then nothing else can.

Guys try this regiment as it's been helping me

-5-htp - building block of serotonin

-Black caffeinated tea - caffeine does wonders, black tea detoxes your system

Vitamin E - proven to lower prolactin levels

Omega 3's - Good for the cognitive impairment

Following this regiment I feel a lot better, I still have noticeable side effects ( haven't had an erection since the shot ) but I feel better than I did 2 weeks ago, i'm on day 27 right now

@invegauser how long has it been since your last injection and do you feel better at all? What improvements have you noticed and which side effects are effecting you the worst. Try drinking a lot of tea caffeine seems to work great, also get vitamin e supplements as they lower prolactin levels.

@Abject I do have Akathisia, I just haven't heard of the term now but I do have that, I literally have been pacing for hours and hours every day, do you know any remedies for this?

Last edited:
@invegauser i had akathisia too, i still pace about a bit. The worst thing while high on the poison was schizo thoughts, I'm glad those symptoms are down. It's been two months since I first posted here, it's been more hell than I could fathom, life hasn't been worth living really

Last edited:
Are there some mis-diavnosed people who felt very Long Time nothing in the brain, and one day it got better?

@nybryx so you're noticing significant improvements after 3 months? That's wonderful, which symptoms seem to linger on the longest? I've suspected that it's the lack of sexual libido and the akathisia. I seem to be able to think more clear and i'm on day 28... I still notice the akathisia and anhedonia but i can tell it has gotten better than day 17 or day 25. In the last couple days I've noticed things have gotten better for me, slightly. Have you noticed significant improvements or just slight after 3 months? I'm very curious to know.

@invegauser wow that's a really long ass time man, I'm sorry you had to deal with this poison for that long.... I took two 234mg shots a week apart from each other and it has been absolute hell all up until a couple days ago. Right now i'm at the point where sometimes I feel better and sometimes I don't. IF I can get to a point where there's a significant improvement then I can definitely cope with that until it's completely gone. How long did it take for you to notice significant improvements? I'm slowly but surely getting my emotions back, I still find it hard to concentrate on something longer than 10 minutes but it's noticeably better than it was a week ago. I hope I'm at a break through soon.

EDIT: still noticing heavy side effects, pacing a lot and hard to think or concentrate or remember still on day 28

Last edited:
Have another one this very nervous feeling in the belly after eating and after waking up and often more?

I'm almost at 7 months. I can feel some difference. I'm starting to feel like myself. Still don't feel the affects of weed and alcohol. So the poison is still in the but I think I'm getting close. Maybe one more month. Fingers crossed.

I get splitting headaches that last 5 hours after waking up, there's no point in engaging in anything productive due to this alone

.@hateinvega akathisia went after 8 weeks or at least reduced in intensity. Libido is slightly improved at 3 months laughable compared to before. Anhedonia is the same, music and nice things are not absorbed. I have slightly more strength and stamina but overall I stopped noticing improvements after 8 weeks, the drug has left an unprecedented trail of destruction

@rosi I get the stirred up feeling after food, like unsettled and uncomfortable. Seems like everything that used to be pleasurable now gives a rejected discontent feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.