• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. If you have money, i reccommend brain optimization. I had really bad brain fog all the time, it seems like a lot of it has gone away thanks to brain optimization.

Yes. I can say I have less brain fog which I believe is the result of brain optimization.

Day 52: Cognitive impairment, akathisia has gone slightly away, anhedonia still very much present, no motivation or desires or interests, still noticeably better than it was 3 weeks ago. Still making progress hoping for more soon

Please Aiden tell me If you can dream normal and If yes, could you dream all the time? Can you feel some happiness?

I never have Energie, never dream anything from the past, never have any Motivation.

Has anyone here noticed any benefits from invega? Like i notice that the way i think of things is completely different than preinvega.

Can you have some energy and emotions? And can you dream something from the past? Can something get better?

Hello @all.

I just wanted to give a update I have been off the Invega for about 1 year and 4 months and I have been back at work for the past 26 weeks full time. Trust me guys and girls it gets better. It takes time. I thought I would never be the same again - but I'm better. :)

I dont think I'll be 100% again but - i'm 99% there.

Very long time - 19 month.

I would think it would be out of your system by now. You should call the 800 number I posted. Let them know your a consumer and they will put u threw to a nurse. You can ask her to do the math. She can tell u what percentage is left in your system.

Do you feel emotions?

Yes. I feel emotions - but they are not the same or as strong as pre invega injections. I have come to accept they won't be the same again. The first step of getting over invega is learning to accept things won't be the same as before.

Yes. I feel emotions - but they are not the same or as strong as pre invega injections. I have come to accept they won't be the same again. The first step of getting over invega is learning to accept things won't be the same as before.

Yes this is the same for me. I've accepted that preinvega emotion may or may not return. It's all about adapting now

But can you both dream and have any real good Feelings? Could you ne a father or mother now?

Status
Not open for further replies.