• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like ive already started to gain muscle because I can lift more :) I'm excited to go back to my previous life :)

Who of you knows that nervous, negtive Feeling in the Body, that Comes from the brain? All the negative Feelings in me. But were are the good emotions, the freedom, the love for everything, the happiness? There is so much fear.

I feel like ive already started to gain muscle because I can lift more :) I'm excited to go back to my previous life :)

I know you said you quite the 75mg shot 4 or 5 months ago, but do you remember your loading doses? How long were you on and what mgs throughout. I want to compare your progress from mine to see where I'm at.
Congratulations on your progress by the way!

I am now a very angry negative Person. I dont like to do anything in my home. Everything makes me angry. I was never so in my whole life. Instead of the love and happiness there is a woman, who don?t love herself. I can even not give my dog and my cat the Feeling, everything is good. The world got cold and dark.

invegauser,

Devastation after devastation with this shit.
The guy kept getting hit before he could clear, so it built up making it a longer elimination timeline.
Do you know if there is any way I can have blood tests to find out how much I still have in me? It sounds like there is a way but it would take an above avg blood analysist.
It sounds like the shit kind of dies after 5 or 6 months, so the "pros" say, but their as full of shit as hillary clinton.
Thanks for posting that man, it was awesome in a really jaw-dropping optimism-crushing way.

@JoWright I don't remember my loading dose because I was never told about the injections until right before I got them. I do remember getting two injections at the same time and my heart was racing and I felt like shit that month. Did get better over time but it was like this. I felt like shit when I got the injections and got better in the middle then when it was about time for my next injection I felt like shit again. Oh and I took the injections for about a year, sometimes they ran out of the dose 75 mg so they gave me a higher dose for a longer period of time.

I do remember when I got the injections it hurt like shit and I could barely sleep on that part of my was. I think it was the 1.5 inch needle. Intramusculary.

I have lost my heart because of Xeplion. I cannot feel for a movie, which I liked before. Cannot feel for other human, not even for my animals. Have anybody of you felt also so?

invegauser,

Hey partner, I was just wondering- I have work coming up in early April and with only 90 days off, do you think it is possible for me to hold it up? I mean, have you come across any related history identical to my situation with employment? It's so hard to get up with that first bit of consciousness of the fog and just overall horrible feeling. It's like there is nothing to look forward to. The trash invades for too long and leaves us knowing there will not be any difference any time soon.

i forgot how much the world didn't make sense before invega.

btw if anyone voted for trump, hillary or anyone else on the ballot... eat a bag! Gene Wilder 2017!

ifhml

not having it within oneself to give up is a blessing and a curse.

btw @Jo Wright, couldn't find anything else. generic blood draws don't actually test for invega, prolactin levels aren't accurate for paliperidone, liver tests aren't either and after so much time has passed by after quitting the poison the metabolite you urinate/stool sample doesn't help either. maybe invest in a chemistry set. it's been so long since i tinkered with one they must have something in there that can help; or blow your fingers off, possible chemical burn or just a really bad paper cut and get some excellent painkillers to numb the numbness inside you.

i'm strung out, delusional and passive high from healing, lack of sleep and meth smoking neighbor. this has plastered my day to a dogs butt on a 20 mile journey in 110 degree weather, uphill, through a cactus field with a radio that only gets two stations and it's stuck on NPR.

i just want to heal and get back to the way things were.

almost there.

ok, here we go. maximum effort.

i'm not going to stop.

i'm not going to stop.

i'm not going to stop!

EVER!!

Is that 1% troubling you that bad? I thought you were 99%.

I voted for Trump because he was the best option for America, so I thought. I didn't realize how zionist and pro-jewish he was at the time. But as far as identity goes, he is the best alternative. It was either jewish hillary clinton or jewish communist bernie sanders.
Really I was going for Rand Paul, but the status quo wouldn't dare go the route of a Constitutional Republican, even though he is a sell-out. And I've seen him in israel with the jew hat of humiliation on against the wall.

I think not they recycle, but I wished it was true.

Rosi,

The trash is still in your system. You need to drink lots of water and undergo a liver and kidney detox cycle. Find the best detox program you think will work for you.
If you got hit with the 234 and 156 just a week later, it will be in your system for 2 years. Please detox and heal quickly.

Thank you JoWright, have you read this (of 2 years)?

Rosi,

Hi dear, yes I have read it. If you got hit with a 234 and 156 a week later, the half-life is going to be around 80 days. If it was 234 alone, it would take 49 days. The 156 in a weeks time adds to the half-life of 49 days with 40 days (per 156). So with the two shots back to back the half-life is expected to be roughly 80-90 days at estimated average. I'd say a solid 10 half-lifes will see you back to normal, but you will be noticing improvements every couple months until ypu get to thay point. There was a guy that was hit with 234, 156 a week later, and 156 for 6 months. To the analysis of his paliperidone levels it was calculated that this individual although obese demonstrated half-life clearance at 124 days per half-life.
So don't give up on yourself just yet, or ever for tthat matter.
I know you can take Niacin to speed up the elimination process of the drug, but be careful not to use too much, it can become toxic. I'd suggest building up to 3,000 mg in 10 days. Take 5 days off and repeat cycle.
You have got to make sure you sweat while the Niacin is flushing. You'll feel it working.
Best to you Rosie. Please keep trying and don't give up hope- your almost there.

@ jowright or @invegauser
Can you help me out with my half life calculation. I was given the booster dosage of 234mg then 156mg a week later. Following two months I then received 156mg and then 117mg. Do you know how long it takes for that to be completely out of my system? My last shot was 9-28-17 and I haven't felt any better. I've lost a ton of weight, I have insomnia still as I wake up all through the night. I've been struggling with showering and keeping myself up. It feels like forever I just want this nightmare to end.

If I?m reading this right I pretty much have like 6-7 years with this half life theory going on.... if that means 6-7 years of not being able to run u gotta kill me now. I went from not being able to do a mile to doing a couple miles (run/walk) and then have a deabilating fibrillation at the end. Like what does this mean for me?

And I took nicain today without it killing me this time some rates of time of my heart being 100 but no real palpations strangly. I need my heart to come back guys it will be the only step I need to recover

If I?m reading this right I pretty much have like 6-7 years with this half life theory going on.... if that means 6-7 years of not being able to run u gotta kill me now. I went from not being able to do a mile to doing a couple miles (run/walk) and then have a deabilating fibrillation at the end. Like what does this mean for me?

For each individual shot you will add into addition the calculated average of a half-lifes time for clearance. When you were given shots on a month to month basis ea shot was alloted an indivudual 30 days for clearance to a half life.

234mg= 49 days per half-life

156mg= 40 days per half-life

Shots you received over the course of any given timeline allowed clearance to the half-life for each individual shot.
What remains between any new injection that hasn't cleared accumulatively builds up.

I didn't quite read that right so I'm pretty much on the same boat with the one guy eliminating every 124 days. That's 2 years. Seems consistent with what I've been reading. I just don't know if I could do heart issues for another a year another year of being fat and not being able to run and burn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.