• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to have a workout and i left the gym after five minutes with no energy, obsessing over wishing i could change the past and unable to concentrate. a month ago i joined back at the gym and trained for two weeks straight, i thought that from that point i would always be able to do at least 40 minutes a day, but ive become disheartened at how much effort it is. maybe in a few months something will change, what a nightmare caused by such a small amount of poison

Last edited:
when will i heal its been 3 months from 1 156mg shot i feel better every month this 132 kid is f w me yo how are you not healed

@beesinthetrap u should know that the invega shot has a half life range of 25-49 days for 50% of the invega to get out of ur system. Then, it takes 150-350 days for 100% of it to get out ur system. Look this up its the first shit they tell you.

I could never say that after 6 months ive gotten better. Everything is the same for me right now. The only thing i could fuxking say is that all these effects have "LIGHTENED UP" a bit, but i could never ever fuxking say that "MY HEAD" has legitimately "HEALED" from this head tightness. I've never felt my brain/eyes come back to life. I miss when my face/eyes were brought to life

@beesinthetrap u should know that the invega shot has a half life range of 25-49 days for 50% of the invega to get out of ur system. Then, it takes 150-350 days for 100% of it to get out ur system. Look this up its the first shit they tell you.

25-49 days is just a range. It could be longer. That's what I was told when I called the maker of invega.

They can't say when it will be out of a person's system. Everyone is different.

Have you even tried exercise or anything like that I mean you should be feeling somewhat baseline by now y'all

i went on the jansen page and looked up missed dosage after 6 months it will no longer be in the blood at that point

i went on the jansen page and looked up missed dosage after 6 months it will no longer be in the blood at that point

The site can say anything... You should call them. They will tell you, they can't say for sure when it will be out of your system.

156mg recovery

Hey guys,

It has been 5 months now from my one 156mg shot. I made a full recovery! I feel a lot better. Mentally I am at 110%. I began to feel better after 3 months. Libido is good too. Excellent in fact. Hormones still not that good since I don't get that sore from workouts, but it all seems to be improving slowly.

After the shot I rested for 2 months and just did light exercise. Then I added brain training in my 3rd month. Thinking about it, for those who just got the shot, they should relax for a while before getting on the with recovery program. The supplements and detox juice also helped quite a bit. I am exercising at the gym nearly everyday now, or I do my video at home and curl the dumbbells, and I do brain training which is the main reason I am saying I feel recovered. Anhedonia is completely gone, I feel more joy than ever before.

I subbed to brainhq.com for the brain training, and I play a bunch of board games i.e. Chess and GO, and I play puzzle games. I am forcing myself to get back. I never thought the brain was like a muscle. I am kind of glad that Invega introduced me to brain training. Exercise is a must too. I think supplements are somewhat of a requirement as well. CDP Choline really helps with boosting the recovery. Detox juice was also a huge thing that helped. Just go over my pre posts to see my list of supplements. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT ON THE SHOTS WHEN YOU START TRAINING OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET IT MUCH WORSE.

I forgot to mention in my pre posts that you must absolutely get a water filter that filters out fluoride! I did my research and found that the ZERO WATER filters filter out fluoride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE

Personally, in my life I like to lie and cheat a lot, and I act like a jerk to everyone, especially those I don't like, and I don't give a F---. I call this magic. I think this really helps with recovery if you learn this lifestyle.
If you think about it, it's those people who lie that succeed in life. Although I am against lying, but I think for a noble cause makes it absolutely justified. Anything for survival.

Hang in there, it all gets better if you put your mind to it, and like I said in my last post, don't let setbacks set you back, never give up, just start again at a slower pace. Just do it, just keep on doing it.

Lets give these SATANIST who poisoned us HELL.
whats is your message to those who want a third eye back im an artist

Status
Not open for further replies.