• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vbodnariu
You heard a lot of people saying that ?? Do you know how long approx they been off and saying they are not the same
I read people saying around 1 year and half to 2 years
That they are no longer, there's nuthin to look forward to

To me recovery means getting back to myslef 100%
Not being in dumb down version of yourslef, this seem like we are stuck in this for ages
And there's really not much recovery if your not going to be the same person
I heard the same timeframe, and I agree with you.

That's pretty said even after a year and half people are saying they are not the same :s I guess we'll just have to wait and figure out ourselves
I don't want to be a changed person, I can happily wait for a year and half, if it means I will be myslef again
Hope your doing well

I'm 8 months off, had 4 injections completely med free. Theres probably been minor improvements nothing major I can function thankfully living a very healthy lifestyle despite invega challenges. No drinking, I do intermettient fasting, vegan, supplementing with zinc magnesium selenium copper, omega 3s, probiotics, drinking around 4 and half litres of alkaline water daily

I don't think it's going to change drastically around a year off, it's a super slow process
Probably by mid summer next year, I'm willing to wait. If I have to wait until next summer to be myslef again, I'll happily wait.

@copperdome .... "Antipsychotics or antidepressants cause brain damage its best to stay away from them when you can cure the problem naturally. Wellbutrin could be delaying your recovery. I hope you give naicin a chance. Stay healthy :)

I've tried niacin, sam-e, sjw and just about any natural remedy you could imagine. Not including Iboga and many things I have tried for general recovery.

I am fine with taking Wellbutrin. I like it. I was on it for years previously successfully, and it still does it's job! Also it isn't nearly as harmful as the SSRI class of antidepressants. In fact, it helps me with energy, sleep, mood, losing weight and best of all sexual function.

There isn't any evidence to suggest it would "hinder recovery" either. Actually I know from my personal experience that it is doing a great deal. It comes highly recommended from this guy! To each his or her own, I understand we are all trying to help.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all are doing well!

Anyone know anything about haldol/ativan b52 cocktail and its effects on your receptors after a one time use? I might have been exposed to that crap. No wonder i got td and everything else you can name along those lines. Why am I still alive..

Will I ever be able to feel all the sinsibel emotions like love and happiness ?Is it possible that these emotions are destroid?The only thing that got better is that I can watch TV now, that I don´t want to smoke all the day and I sometimes am able to cry. But I have no dreams, no motivation and a part of my brain doesn´t function. I am a year off the two injections of xeplion (invega).

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about haldol/ativan b52 cocktail and its effects on your receptors after a one time use? I might have been exposed to that crap. No wonder i got td and everything else you can name along those lines. Why am I still alive..

Yes I honestly do. Mine was actually a shot... on top of that seroquel, visteril a loading dose shot of Invega and also the 3 miligram pills for 13 days even tho I had the shot already for several of those days. You will come around don't worry. My brain was assaulted. I literally drooled for months. I was incoherent and had akathesia to the point I could not stop moving my legs for SEVERAL months.... I couldn't get high at all for several months ... the list is just to long. I feel like it I am almost there after everything I have been thru I definitely have 100% trust that you will recover as well.

My 5th half life is in a week. I have little goals set for myslef

I will have to get through another 50 days to make it to 6th half life
And then another 50 days to make it to 7th half. By the time I reach 7th half life I will be off for a year. And summer will be around the corner
And my 31st birthday is tomorrow :) I'm getting myslef a Burberry wallet and a baseball cap, can't wait to get my hands on them, just sharing with you guys cause you guys are like a second family

Hope you guys are getting thru this hell fine, keep going smash invega

Last edited:
Anyone try a dopamine agonist to try to restore blocked dopamine receptors? I am thinking about ordering cabergoline and running it for a month. It has nearly been three months off of this poison and I can say I have come a far way! Finally beginning to feel more, less depressed, focus is semi coming back... but my motivation is still gone. Also im still socially awkward, nervous, and restless :/ I hope I will come back.

I stayed at my sisters house, and ever since I got back, I feel fine.. I have hope that I will be recovered around a year off
I have light emotions and they will only get better

Thats great news poisoned_veins ! Happy to hear you are recovering, just sucks it takes so damn long

I stayed at my sisters house, and ever since I got back, I feel fine.. I have hope that I will be recovered around a year off
I have light emotions and they will only get better

I'm glad your feeling better. Yes the emotions get stronger day by day now. Mine are pretty strong now. Progress is progress. :)

Anyone try a dopamine agonist to try to restore blocked dopamine receptors? I am thinking about ordering cabergoline and running it for a month. It has nearly been three months off of this poison and I can say I have come a far way! Finally beginning to feel more, less depressed, focus is semi coming back... but my motivation is still gone. Also im still socially awkward, nervous, and restless :/ I hope I will come back.
I tried requip with absolutely no success. Even at experimental dosages. There's not a thing in this thread listed I haven't tried. I think time is the key.

Guys be glad that you can recover from this nightmare and be yourselves again.. I feel like my oldslef, it's a slow process, I can cry, smile, my brain feels like before I think I'll recover 100%

If it takes 10 - 12 months to be yourslef, be glad that there is an end to it.

Josh I'm 8 months I went through the same process, you will beat this just be patient get through one month at a time. Recover quick guys :)

I have light emotions but when I wake up I feel very nervous, hopeless and not good.

I tried requip with absolutely no success. Even at experimental dosages. There's not a thing in this thread listed I haven't tried. I think time is the key.
Are you creative again copperdom? Can you feel love and happiness?

Recovery happens everyone. Please do not panic. It just takes so long. Only recently did my complexion completely return to normal. Also my constant sweating has almost stopped. Even after one year I was still getting some PHYSICAL symptoms. I have had more progress in the last couple months than the previous year. I am still not fully recovered but I finally am recovering. Do not worry if it is over a year and you don't feel a lot of progress. It is ok and you will be too!
But were I had good emotions, now there is only extreme nervousness. I am unhappy when I am alone.

Rosi relax, you need to see the doctor and get a prescription, your not helping others or yourslef. If you feel no improvement and it's a year off, perhaps you have an illness

Status
Not open for further replies.