• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am coming around. I felt true emotion today from music. Not even live music so to me it's a very good sign. Things are coming back we will all heal from this.
How long time is it since your last injection and how many did you get?

I am happy to report that all my emotions are back. I just need to kick the last of this Akathisia. I have had 5 great days in row where I felt great. So im pretty sure I'm nearly healed starting to feel dopamine hits (cigarettes)

I feel truly blessed that I have healed so damn quickly. I hope all you heal quickly. :)

no, I feel nothing. But when I am thinking, I know, that it is hopeless.

I really feel so sorry for you Rosi71. I really wish I could heal you.

There's a real chance you got major neurotransmitters damage in the brain from the Invega injection and that's really sad. :(

Sooooooo I ended up smoking some really good shit from Cali and got stoned off my ass. I'm at 6 and a half months and can I feel smoking weed. A couple of times when I smoked before I didn't feel anything and this one I had a lot of rips but I'm thinking it being indica strains could by pass the blockers for some reason or maybe it's just my time but I had a really fun time felt emotions and deep complexing articulate thoughts. I'm waking up from the hangover and I still feel nice. Be careful tho I woke up early this mourning and my heart rate was going fast not crazy fast but that sick feeling you get with cardiovascular stuff now that we took this poison. I just want to run again

When did you feel your first improvement? Can you feel, there is dopamine?

FIRST improvement? That is hard to say. Just after 3 months my Akathesia went away. Also after 3 months I was able to stop drooling on myself. After 6 months my sexual function improved. After 9 months or so I finally stopped sweating and my heart rate returned to normal. After 12 months anhedonia lifts slightly and emotions are returning. I hope that helps.

I really feel so sorry for you Rosi71. I really wish I could heal you. There's a real chance you got major neurotransmitters damage in the brain from the Invega injection and that's really sad. :(
Do you think, new receptores can ever grow?

Do you think, new receptores can ever grow?

I felt the same as you a few months ago. Only recently do I feel I am really beginning heal, after 1 year. I am hoping to be fully healed by 18 months. Things will improve try to not worry.

I felt the same as you a few months ago. Only recently do I feel I am really beginning heal, after 1 year. I am hoping to be fully healed by 18 months. Things will improve try to not worry.

What symptoms did you suffer from the invega injection copperdome?

@Rosi71 - Don't be surprised if it is a year or more before noticeable changes. I don't know if you drink alcohol or use drugs recreationally. I am just now starting to feel effects again. This means my brain chemistry is starting to normalize. Yes your receptors can regrow and normalize. There are certain cases of major brain damage or loss or brain matter and ultimately the person is heals entirely and is unaffected. Neuroplasticity is real and your brain can heal itself. It takes a lot of time however.

What symptoms did you suffer from the invega injection copperdome?

Extreme Akathesia
Extreme anxiety
I couldn't be separate from another human (there is a word for this I forget the word)
Major sleep disturbances
Total sexual distinction
Weight gain
Oily complexion/pimples
Could not stop crying randomly first 3 months, then from maybe months 3 to 12 I had no real emotions
Could not stop sweating
Anhedonia - complete lack of interest in hobbies
Elevated heart rate
Intestinal problems

There are more I can not immediately think of. The most persistent of the symptoms and ones that still bother me from time to time are anhedonia/no emotion and sweating/complexion issues. I tried every remedy you find in this thread. I think mostly you just have to wait it out.

Extreme Akathesia
Extreme anxiety
I couldn't be separate from another human (there is a word for this I forget the word)
Major sleep disturbances
Total sexual distinction
Weight gain
Oily complexion/pimples
Could not stop crying randomly first 3 months, then from maybe months 3 to 12 I had no real emotions
Could not stop sweating
Anhedonia - complete lack of interest in hobbies
Elevated heart rate
Intestinal problems

There are more I can not immediately think of. The most persistent of the symptoms and ones that still bother me from time to time are anhedonia/no emotion and sweating/complexion issues. I tried every remedy you find in this thread. I think mostly you just have to wait it out.

Damn mate and you have suffered these symptoms for 12 months+?

I feel truly blessed I only suffered for about 3 months. The last 8 weeks have been incredible for me. I have improved massively.

The first 3 months were the worst for me the symptoms I suffered. I still suffer extreme anxiety and Akathesia still today.

Completely weak. e.g couldn't walk properly - stiff muscles.
Extreme anxiety.
Extreme Anhedonia.
Extreme Akathesia.
Constant diarrhea.
Constant nausea.
Extremely runny nose.
Extreme lonelyness.
Loss emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.