• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@invegauser: not really. I am into working out and I plan on doing a job that requires physical strength. What I mean is that I can do only 4 pull ups instead of 12 and 7 push ups instead of 30.
There is no way I can go through an entire workout.
Apart from that it doesn't affect my everyday life.

Zack are you sure it's the invega still in your system or whether it's just a consequence of being forced out of the gym for a couple of months that threw you off balance?

@awesome31311 : ahh man, I can't tell for sure. I assume it is due to invega or due to hormonal imbalance. My testosterone is probably not on point yet.

@awesome31311 : ahh man, I can't tell for sure. I assume it is due to invega or due to hormonal imbalance. My testosterone is probably not on point yet.

That sounds reasonable. If you were a formal athlete you'd be able to feel the effects of the prolactin. That also makes sense because the invega raises prolactin levels, so you must bring them back down. They say cabergolin reduces prolactin but you probably don't want that since you're recovering from pharmas and that'll trigger something bad

That sounds reasonable. If you were a formal athlete you'd be able to feel the effects of the prolactin. That also makes sense because the invega raises prolactin levels, so you must bring them back down. They say cabergolin reduces prolactin but you probably don't want that since you're recovering from pharmas and that'll trigger something bad
True. Not only my strength is crappy, but my stamina is 50% what it used to be. It doesn't keep me away from running though.

To the room: I take 500 mg of niacin a day. And I drank pomogranate vinegar before going to sleep. I had good sleep and felt great when I woke up.
Of course, I had to ruin it by taking a big can of red bull. Too much caffein makes me feel anxious sometimes. I'll take less caffeine and taurine for now.

Wow has this thread grown with time.

Appears there's a real need for some change in psychiatry. I've saw too many people just downing their pills every day 'cause the doc said so, even when they hate them and feel like it's poison, the doc said they will turn into psychotics (and be caught in wards, that is) again if they'd stop ........ maybe there are fewer drug depots used here nowadays, or I just happened not to know these poor people, whatever, I do feel with you cause I'm borderline psychotic too at the moment and by ... no ... way ... ever ... I'll live every day life without dopamine (and residual symptoms/side effects)..

Maybe an "Alternatives to Antidopaminergics" thread would be nice? There's quite some stuff one could try to aid with the symptoms if s/he doesn't like the usual antipsychotic.. even dipiperone can be much better than the stronger ones if it's tolerated.

True. Not only my strength is crappy, but my stamina is 50% what it used to be. It doesn't keep me away from running though.

To the room: I take 500 mg of niacin a day. And I drank pomogranate vinegar before going to sleep. I had good sleep and felt great when I woke up.
Of course, I had to ruin it by taking a big can of red bull. Too much caffein makes me feel anxious sometimes. I'll take less caffeine and taurine for now.

Zack365. Your strength will return to 100% that's for sure. Mine did. It did take me about 1.5 years before it returned to normal for me. But I still suffer loss energy and fatigue - I try to sleep about 10 hours aday - So I can work full time hours.

I'm super doubtful that stablon and pacitane can reverse the damage from invega. I have always said from the very start of posting on this forum - that we are suffering temp "Parkinson's disease".

Last edited:
Day 23/90: How slowly time passes. I have started studying again, as that was one of my greatest passions in life pre-invega. I tried to sit through lectures with my sister on Coursera last night, and unfortunately I just wasn't following along like I used to. Now I need 15 hours of sleep a day at least to be functional. Wondering how I'll fit in studying in those 9 hours. I have started to appreciate the value of time. The clock keeps ticking when you're on invega

I've started to learn what helps me and what doesn't. Avoiding things like rice helps because they get me bloated and thirsty which sucks on invega. Fish is great and improves my mood, so does St John's Wort.

I actually wanted a second opinion but I'm treated like a cash cow by Big Pharma's health care system.

I was prescribed dosuletin AD, I wanted to know when we are lacking in emotion due to a lack of serotonin or dopamine?

@dirtyinvega: I do not necesarily promote taking pacitane and stablon thoughout the entire process. Just if we can have one person trying it for a week it could be beneficial for the knowledge of most people here. I tried niacin, it kind of works, l-taurine (doesn't work), creatine (doesn't work). Most supplements do not help.
What seemed to help was pomogranate vinegar, but I can't tell for sure because I am already feeling good.

@neuroleptique33: difficile ? dire. Mais je dirais les deux en m?me temps. J'ai l'impression que ces deux elements fonctionnent ensemble. Juste mon avis.

Je ne pr?f?re pas prendre le medicament.. gardez le millepertuis et j'ai pris de la tyrosine aussi pour la dopamine car pour moi je manque cruellement de plaisir

@Neuroleptique33: c'est comme tu le sens. Apres moi je l'aurai teste mais avec precaution. 1 semaine max.

To the room
Day 205

I am having my third window. It has been 30 hours with no anxiety depressive thoughts or anything related to invega.
I ran 11 times this month and it just shows that everything is coming back.

Best regards

@dirtyinvega: I do not necesarily promote taking pacitane and stablon thoughout the entire process. Just if we can have one person trying it for a week it could be beneficial for the knowledge of most people here. I tried niacin, it kind of works, l-taurine (doesn't work), creatine (doesn't work). Most supplements do not help.
What seemed to help was pomogranate vinegar, but I can't tell for sure because I am already feeling good.

Yeah very true. It could be the answer we are looking for. *Maybe*. Nothing worked for me for sadly. I will say the only thing that some what worked was caffeine and time. I think the answer to the Invega problems is 80 billion light years away. = on the other side of the universe.

I'm willing to be the guinea pig who'll try pacitane in a few weeks and report how it affects me. Real desperate at this stage

@awesome31311: yep pacitane for the parkinson's disease like symptoms and stablon to get your dopamine and serotonin standard levels back.

I will try tyrosine and l phenylalanine two natural acid mine that are important for dopamine .. dopamine that's all it's what we have blocked it's crazy how it is that the dpoamine comes back to his normal state as and as and not indeed rebound directly it is strange .. I want to kill my shrink

Status
Not open for further replies.