• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zenos paradox isn't really true tho rite, it goes down by half and half but at some point it does go completely gone rite, it cant be foreveranever
That's something I wonder about often. And they say by the time you reach 50, all the cells that were in your body would be replaced with new cells... no old cells remaining from when you were in your teens or from when you were born.

I've been meaning to compile a list of Invega Sustenna symptoms I'm dealing with. I'll try to group these together as best as possible. So here goes...

Random pains (like sharp pains in fingers and toes and sometimes other places like around my kidneys or my chest, always on the exterior/epidermis)
Muscle spasms and tremors
Inability to achieve full erection
Inability to imagine things in fine detail / No creative juice
Tinnitus, anxiety, very rare - but - occasional panic attacks
Dry mouth when sleeping, sleeping 12-16 hours per night
Fatigue, low energy/blocked energy, heart rate well above what I would consider to be my "normal" heart rate (60ish), heart palpitations, inability to hold breath longer than a minute, honestly it seems like my lung capacity is diminished greatly, easily winded
Strength is diminished, muscle mass is constantly diminishing and it seems like I have to work harder and more often to keep it at a good level
Low ambition, no motivation to do anything (even things that are fun and require little coordination or movement)
Brain fog, Inability to connect with what people are saying (like a language barrier). To elaborate further on this; I knew a woman who was in the same wing as me in a mental hospital. She's a Japanese orphan. When she spoke it was very difficult for people to understand what she was saying. I was one of the only ones in our wing who could understand what she said. But once they injected me with that poison, I couldn't understand a single word she was saying.

I left a few symptoms out because, frankly, I'd rather discuss them in a private message type deal. They kind of border on the supernatural.

My worst symptom at this stage is the waking up in the morning. Can't just chill out in bed, I've got to get up and have a ciggy and try to come round which usually takes at least an hour.
The depression on waking up seems to be going, but I still don't ever remember being this groggy on waking up before I got the poison.
I could still be being affected by low grade anxiety that I eventually get used to after a couple of cups of coffee and some nicotine.
Not the worse problem to have, but I've been to hell and back the first four months on the poison and I would just like to return to my normal self.

Week 30 off the poison
At last I'm finally starting to feel a bit more normal, another 5 weeks and I could be recovered if I force myself to start exercising,.

Week 30 off the poison
At last I'm finally starting to feel a bit more normal, another 5 weeks and I could be recovered if I force myself to start exercising,.

I always read you saying about forcing yourself to start exercising, but neever actually doing it! just start going out and run, even if you don't want to go!!

Hi everyone,
almost 9 months off and I start feeling better. The only issue I worry about is trouble sleeping cause I use to sleep 6 hours and I want to achieve at least 7h. I ve been taking 15mg (not more) of mirtazapine since last shot in order to improve sleep and it helped me also increasing serotonin levels. But maybe it will take me 2 weeks to stop taking it.
Apart from having nightmares I think mirtazapine is a good complement that helps to coming off invega. Mirtazapine is labelled as antidepressive and helps to sleep in doses below 15mg aprox and it is an inhibator of serotonin and noradrenaline receptors.

I always read you saying about forcing yourself to start exercising, but neever actually doing it! just start going out and run, even if you don't want to go!!

Yes, but invega turns people lazy and the effects work like waves, sometimes go on and off. It is not as easy as it looks. In my opinion, is better to start walking and doing little things and then when you are sure that the side effects don't bother for at least 3 days start exercising youself in something bigger like running.

Yes, but invega turns people lazy and the effects work like waves, sometimes go on and off. It is not as easy as it looks. In my opinion, is better to start walking and doing little things and then when you are sure that the side effects don't bother for at least 3 days start exercising youself in something bigger like running.

I have been taking invega tablets since April, and I start exercising since august till now, on the gym running everyday 10mins and doing more 30 mins of exercises. I just stopped the tablets a month ago, because I wanted lose weight. I know how lazy it feels, because its a struggle for me everyday, but I kept going there (gym) and dont give up.
The sad thing is that I don't see any change on my weight :(

I have been taking invega tablets since April, and I start exercising since august till now, on the gym running everyday 10mins and doing more 30 mins of exercises. I just stopped the tablets a month ago, because I wanted lose weight. I know how lazy it feels, because its a struggle for me everyday, but I kept going there (gym) and dont give up.
The sad thing is that I don't see any change on my weight :(

Well, invega causes weight gain and also "little growing tits" and receptors need time to adjust, 6 months for pills or 1 year for injection. Diet and food could help also. Soda is bad for exemple. People taking ap sometimes eat too much chocolate -me- just to compensate the decrease of serotinin. Eating ginger before food helps to eat less and also cleanses body. Garlic taken daily is also a good detox. Taurine powder is also good and gives some extra endurance. A cup of coffee in the morning is always welcome..

@MisterTi Congratulations for exercising everyday, that is a very good advice for all of us

Last edited:
It's weird, mentally I almost feel completely better now but I am still just totally lazy. Really wish I could start exercising and lose the 40 lbs Ive gained. I only had two shots in one week, 3 months ago, adding up to 350 sum mg.s. Will it really be that long before I can feel energy to exercise if all the other side effects have pretty much gone away? My brain feels as though one little gear needs to shift and Ill be running again, but that little gear is not budging, if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Don't think exercise is that important whilst your going through this experience unless its something you enjoy. I think just trying to chill out and getting through each day as stress free as possible is more impotant.
Thats my excuse, although I'm naturally lazy unless I'm motivated by something, so not to worried at the moment as I feel I'm starting to recover and do plan on starting to exercise soon.

Don't think exercise is that important whilst your going through this experience unless its something you enjoy. I think just trying to chill out and getting through each day as stress free as possible is more impotant.
Thats my excuse, although I'm naturally lazy unless I'm motivated by something, so not to worried at the moment as I feel I'm starting to recover and do plan on starting to exercise soon.

Ahaha you made me laugh again dude, on the end of your speech you talk again about starting to exercise soon, I will keep coming here to read your future updates, till you start exercising :D
Good luck mate, we are almost there, think that things could be worse than what they are now!!

Been a hard last couple of days. Was so tired and lazy, all I could do was lay on the couch pretty much ALL day for two days. Barely did anything aside from just sleep... and try to fall asleep.

Nobody else developed a lump of fat behind the neck between the shoulders after this drug ?

Nobody else developed a lump of fat behind the neck between the shoulders after this drug ?

Yeah, me and also I have not sexual interest at all. Women pass through close to me and I do not care about, just ignore them. Besides that my penis is like a "gum".

Its good when you eventually start to feel chilled out in your own skin.
Hopefully my receptors are unblocking and I can enjoy a dopamine rush over the coming months, won't even need any drugs.
Going to chill in front of the tv all day with pizza and weed, as long as I don't end up with diabetes from so little exercise over the last few months I think I can move on from this experience and enjoy the rest of the year.

hi everyone. does anyone have any sexual dysfunction? low libido? if so how long before it goes away? thank you.

Hi guys, the old Coming off invega thread is linked again to this one. From now it is expected to have more visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.