• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that, you are a very strong one I admire your perseverance, may you get respite from it
I am not so strong now, I can eat very less, have no energy. Maybe I will let investigate my brain. Then I will know, what is destroid. And I really think so. All the day lying on my couch. no vivid dream, no way to enjoy the world.

I am not so strong now, I can eat very less, have no energy. Maybe I will let investigate my brain. Then I will know, what is destroid. And I really think so. All the day lying on my couch. no vivid dream, no way to enjoy the world.

How many injections did you have? How long have you been off the injections?

I will believe all 3 until proven otherwise.

Metal is in my body so tumeric must be used.

My cells are probably destroyed but like anything else in the body besides bone, things regenerate. I can get shot and my skin will regenerate. It?ll all end at some point

these doctors :!

Screenshot_2018_03_07_04_56_22.png

https://image.ibb.co/bLkYun/Screenshot_2018_03_07_04_56_22.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, wow, had to play catch up on a lot @invegauser @nybrynx @undiminished .
Wow all of this info is fascinating and really screwed up all at the same time so with this research are they suggesting we will never get back to normal because our frontal cortex is damaged by the drugs???
From my understand the poison sneaks into our receptor beds and plugs up our D2 and 5H2 receptors. When I say plug up I kinda think of it bening like one of those pegs In battle ship. So by plugging it up we can feel the joy and goodness from seratonin and dopamine because it?s plugged. My theory is A) the fucker ends up getting so melted down and basically ?dies? at some point or it has to have a huge eviction notice from a dopamine agonist. ( Bromocriptine or Cabergoline)

I called the dr today and she?s decided to switch me to Cabergoline which is stronger than the Bromocriptine, she said she?s had about a 90% success rate with it so we will see.
The detox itself has been kicking my ass. I?ve been tired, cranky, moody, my sweat smells like death and all I want to do is sleep. Today is the first day in six days where I?m actually able to think straight and get a little housework done. I?m keeping at it though with the turmeric ginger black pepper tea, along with morninga leaf powder mixed in juice and diatomeceous earth mixed in some water. I am like doing a John cena cleanse if there was such a thing and I have a feeling I?m gonna come out stronger from it.
During the cleanse I have been getting off and on lower back pain and period cramps, no period yet, but I have been spotting a little. So I think it?s trying to do something within my body.
I will keep you all filled in on the cleanse and the new Dostinex I will be taking to hopefully induce periods and lower prolactin.

@nybryx I?m having a real slow day today being In detox. Can you explain to me what you get from this text you posted? In layman?s terms. I feel really slow today :/

The guy is selling a book after all.

And plus even if the frontal lobe was deactivated it doesn?t mean it can?t work as good if not better later it?s not like it died Homo Sapiens had smaller brains than the Neanderthals and still were much more intelligent than them.

People there is a literal head transplant going on right now, just think about that before everyone loses faith.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rst-human-head-transplant-imminent/847288001/

The key words are highlighted, I probably understand it no better than you do its just something I found in my search. I agree with invegausers and undimimisheds perspectives

big day. lots of things got in the way.

got it all done anyway. endurance training at it's finest.

days like today with one foot in invega time and the other in healed time is a pain but worth feeling alive again.

jealous the rest of you will be so much faster and smoother in transition but ya know what....

that's awesome and i'm happy for the rest of you.

I hope my healing time is soon but I'm seeing a lot of people talking about not being healed in over a year. That's so scary. I can't imagine living like this much longer. I do feel some improvement though. How is everyone else doing? Best wishes to all of you.

I slept on a zopiclone first time in years and it gave me some perspective, from the paliperidone i feel thumbed down, all energy trapped inside my brain and not reaching the higher parts that trigger an automatic physical readiness and response to thoughts, I also feel disabled in my dreams. There is some improvement but ever so tiny, I'm not sure I'm going to survive this

Last edited:
@nybryx, well you are having dreams. I'm still waiting on those to come.

My glutes n groin are killing me. They feel like they are about to break under any weighted exercise. lower back hurts too. Will go for a groin massage and also just get rubbed off if i come to erection, which are surprising spontaneous now, but still short in length. I want to try a steroid just to help them juice up a bit. somebody...?

edit: oh right i have a cus that was on them once lol. Ill ask him. tho it maybe a while b4 i go out there.

Last edited:
Update us if you do take steroids, they mess with your mood I thought and probably don't alter anhedonia and I thought they could shrink your balls, hope your dreams return and sorry to hear youre inflicted physically mate@room: I'm two months since taking 2 shots totalling to around 250mg and I feel improved cognition and can feel weed but no motivation at all just laying in bed till it aches from inactivity feeling like there's no end to this despite reading several success stories from the following users so far: jmorin, Decisive, and copperdome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.