• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i need help losing weight its been almost 5 months since my last injection and i havent lost the amount of weight i gained.

Com'on @invegauser. You must have realized by now that this isn't medicine, it never was. It's a fraud, genocidal poison designed to kill and scar peoples' brains. Not something like a miss and hit. Some druggies believe that it's the drugs after they go "schizo" and get injected, but this drug is given out like it grows on trees to just everyone. Like the Bible says, these people are a bunch of liers, Satan worshipers. A group with blood line connections, working in secrecy, tingled in on the same plan working in secrecy. How else do you think the FDA passed this crap?

Last edited:
@Ammarishot. Doesn't matter. Just exercise and eat A LOT of healthy food. Fat will burn of naturally. You don't need to do anything extensive. In fact gaining more fat can be a good thing because you water down the drug during burnout phase in exercise. On this shot all I could think about was my next meal. I gained 15 pounds the next 10 days after it, but since I didn't take a lot of the drug, it helped with the elimination process. The fat helps soothing the effect of the poison by diluting it in the blood. Just make sure to do exercise.

Last edited:
Is a twitching nose a sign, that there is still poison in the blood, what do you think?

@Ammarishot. Doesn't matter. Just exercise and eat A LOT of healthy food. Fat will burn of naturally. You don't need to do anything extensive. In fact gaining more fat can be a good thing because you water down the drug during burnout phase in exercise. On this shot all I could think about was my next meal. I gained 15 pounds the next 10 days after it, but since I didn't take a lot of the drug, it helped with the elimination process. The fat helps soothing the effect of the poison by diluting it in the blood. Just make sure to do exercise.

The Most Ultimate,

When you say you didn't get that much of the drug, how much did they shoot you up with?
Are you back at your parents now? Hope youe healing quickly.

Is a twitching nose a sign, that there is still poison in the blood, what do you think?

It will take 90 days to clear a half life of 234 and 156mg. In two years it should be in a very small amount and in 3 the poison should be completely eliminated.
You'll be fine Rosie, just keep healing.

How did you make this cut?

Just a small cut with a chefs knife over the spot where injected. I'm really thinking about getting surgery. It still feels like theirs a brace on my brain. Like oxygen is being refused to it. I'm 26 now. The brain doesn't stop growing until 30. Imagine all the damage invega has done over these last few years.

Don't forget the trust. We all trusted our doctor. We can't get that back.

If surgery works though...if I can physically remove the poison...

Just a small cut with a chefs knife over the spot where injected. I'm really thinking about getting surgery. It still feels like theirs a brace on my brain. Like oxygen is being refused to it. I'm 26 now. The brain doesn't stop growing until 30. Imagine all the damage invega has done over these last few years.

Don't forget the trust. We all trusted our doctor. We can't get that back.

If surgery works though...if I can physically remove the poison...

@Aiden The idea of surgery on the deltoid is just not logical. The shot will circulate into your bloodstream completely within a week. What were you going to do, juice it? I'm sorry to inform you but it's too late. You are not going to be able to just welch that thing. The damage is done. Now it's time to check into detox.

I'm pretty sure it's just a small area that is infected. If it's the entire muscle then I will just deal with it; but if it's just some small nerves then it shouldn't be a problem.

You guys won't believe just how easy computer programming is. I encourage everyone to learn Computer Science to make video games, IN YOUR FACE ANTI-PSYCHIATRY ads to target webs, programs, and so much more. This stuff is easy. Once it clears out of your system, and your pupils are no longer dilated so MUCH. You will find CS so easy. so much fun. I know you have to know math and stuff so, that's not hard. The brain is like a muscle, it will grow from stimulation. Trust me. I have been thru this. CS is easy, I did school with invega in me
wink.gif
. Such a bad experience, you are shaking and you are like a weirdo out there (BTW warm clothing and temp really helps the shaking), but I said to myself to ignore everything, everyone, because if I didn't I wouldn't ever make it. Then it clears up every other month a bit by bit. One in billion life experience, "college on invega". Dizziness when reading, and stuff with studying, don't exert yourself too much, get a disability from your school. Explain to your councilor, say you have tachycardia, and this make things difficult when you heart runs too high, you are going to pass out or have a seizure. That bang and shaking when you are laying in bed, or just that shaking. That's a seizure guys.

Tell just what Invega is and how it has cripple you, but make sure you are taking to the right type of person. They might be of the hunchback clan who may be very prominent in student disability staff, they could take you to a mental health person, ask a family member or trusted friend to accompany you. I didn't have one here, she annoyed me when she said that mental health was something of a different disability, and that they didn't have enough resources here and how to deal with MH. I replied by saying, so you don't think such a major brain damage, reproductive damage, mental damage, and physical damage is something of importance, with people being forcefully with this so-called medicine, a fraud poison. Where this chemical is designed to go into your brain and just burn off brain cells. Strength loss, muscle damage. Something that is incomparable to lead or other toxic chemicals taken with so much deadlier hysteria. Then I just told her what they were actually doing to us, forcing this stuff on people without a say, she could just see that I had good grades, maybe that helped here believe me more. I told her how serious the brain damage is, and how this is a cover up. I keep myself prepared with a facts as well if I get asked these questions. "prove it?" & I say I can through countless unbiased patient testimonies, factual studies not based on lies. ... Ask that they give you more time for HW, class work, out of class test. ANYWAY she hardly asked me for anything more, I said I hated doctors and I don't go to them anymore, you have my old records where I was pulled out 2 weeks from completing & probably transfering, and you have a note from the hospital.

School is not needed to learn CS, tho it may help since, the class is fairly easy. It is boring for the average person, but hell of a lot fun for me bc its easy. Like I said before I was an A+ student, so I can still achieve C on invega. So far I have a C, but I am very happy with that. I do all my class work and HW, I understand everything, if I forget, it doesn't take much to re-freshen my memory. There are programming courses very cheap online, just look for some, Start with Python, move to Java, then Microsoft C++ or C#. I would recommend taking the python, and java, then from there you can choose the language of your choice, for me those are C# & C++.
\
The last place I was staying, I was roomsharing. This 59 y.o guy was learning CS too. This guy is far behind me in classes. Anyway, if this guy is doing it this late, then guys we gotta move a long at some point.

Wish me luck tomorrow, I need to make it thru class. Last week was hell. I got another injections! Fook. it was late Dec. But again this one isn't C.O. and I'm good... locked myself in room, have my food and fridge too.. But 10.5 weeks out I'm feeling some mental clarity. JANUARY WAS INSANE. Just to mention, the effect of the drug was different this time around. A lot of instant burning in my hands, felt like carpel tunnel at night. Dizziness was severe jan, and diarrhea, I started a bit of exercise in feb, a few ours after I felt I got hit hard, 2 weeks later I could do more, but then a day later I had diarrhea, seizures, and I just got very cold w shaking. Something I didn't have last time. Didn't have the burning and foul taste in mouth/throat, as much now, and when I did, I was drinking plenty of water. Recovery seems to be longer, all though I have a feeling that its around the same if not faster this time. Oh and weakness is less... & the weird this is this milli-second seizure. My eyesight was worst mid - late jan. I noticed that Invega releases with exercise, so my eyesight would fluctuate. But now even with my eyes on the comp these last couple weeks, my vision seems to be good, it has improved in distance seeing.

Last edited:
I just had 500mg of niacin and I am flushing so much. Is this supposed to be normal?[/QUOTE
]
Yes, the 'flush' is completely normal. I would work your first cycle up to 2,000mg, then take 5 days off. The next cycle 3,000mg, and then 4,000mg , then 5,000mg.
You'll want get a bottle of 100mg and 500mg.

Yep I wish we were all healed from this terrible poison it just takes a long time but we will get better in the end the niacin has helped a bit

invegauser,

Devastation after devastation with this shit.
The guy kept getting hit before he could clear, so it built up making it a longer elimination timeline.
Do you know if there is any way I can have blood tests to find out how much I still have in me? It sounds like there is a way but it would take an above avg blood analysist.
It sounds like the shit kind of dies after 5 or 6 months, so the "pros" say, but their as full of shit as hillary clinton.
Thanks for posting that man, it was awesome in a really jaw-dropping optimism-crushing way.

Who are you referring to when you said "pros"?

Is there anything to revv up sex drive? I've tried horny goat weed and ginseng with no luck. Does this drug have to make you sober from ejaculation?

I just had 500mg of niacin and I am flushing so much. Is this supposed to be normal?[/QUOTE
]
Yes, the 'flush' is completely normal. I would work your first cycle up to 2,000mg, then take 5 days off. The next cycle 3,000mg, and then 4,000mg , then 5,000mg.
You'll want get a bottle of 100mg and 500mg.

Hey @jowright I'm going to get niacin today. Does it really work? If so how do I take it??

Status
Not open for further replies.