• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physical force against the freedom-hating life destroying capitalism abusing FRAUDS is the only solution.

You manipulative Deil Females are what the problem was in the first place.
That's why a single one of you aren't regarded as 'Angels' in the bible and your mtDNA is to what science knows of as bacteria.
First there was Adam, THEN there was Eve. The sexist exchangist sexist supremacist jewish lawyered female just wants to be first.

Don't be discouraged by these lying manipulative females. The shot is just worse on them.

We will recover, it just takes about a year, if you were only hit once or twice.

Rosi,

It's very unfortunate, to say the least, that you are experiencing such a challenge. Many recover at around that timeframe. I truly feel your recovery is right around the corner.
You really should start feeling much better in a couple months up to the high end of a years completion. Your btain just has to realign. The science is there that the brain does rebound. Don't forget fresh dark green leafys in your diet. Blend and slam.

How much did they hit you with, mam?

uniminished,

I know you said even at the 10 month mark your levels were still high. Ever try Cabergoline? I heard Sam-E with Vitamin E (Gamma and mixed) "worked as good as Bromo".

How much did they pump you up with The Trash. How much of The Trash?

Hello All,

Back again to share an update.
For those not familiar with my username; I've been posting here since ~2015 when I first encountered forced drugging. A lot has changed in the past three years no doubt, but I hope I can help at least some of you.

Quick personal drugging history would be:
- maximum doses of abilify injections for past 3 years
- Epilim for past 1 year
- mix of invega, zyprexa, clopixol, who the fuck knows what else during 2x admissions.

Recovering from these types of drugs is certainly possible. Anyone saying otherwise is simply still experiencing the effects of the drugs.

It's about rebuilding your health in a holistic way: all aspects of your health must improve - there is no individual 'magic bullet' to repair the damage. It's a combination of many things.

I'd be happy to share my experiences on what I've done to heal twice, but all too often the advice is ignored and flushed away by the stream of pathetic, mindless bullshit that occurs in this thread. As such, this is likely to be my last post. I return out of sympathy and desire to help, but, when that's ignored or contested I feel no need to try. Perhaps this is what has happened with the countless many others who have documented their own recoveries in the past.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're in genuine need of help or could use some encouragement. Don't go asking me about my penis, my memory, my motivation, emotions. Nor do I care to listen to any forms of scientific labelling you've given yourself. It's also pointless to speak about 'receptors' or whatever other terms you've read written somewhere amongst the internet: the point I'm making is that I'm a real person who has been thru tremendous suffering. Not only did I survive, but I now thrive.

Neuroleptic drugs are just that: drugs. As with other substances the effects diminish, and genuine healing can occur.

Live the life you loved before you started believing is was over. Waiting for feeling to return, waiting for anything, is futile... It doesn't return and in actual fact creates distance between who you are now, what you do now, and where you want to be.

PS: Watch Joe Rogan interview Kelly Brogan on YouTube. A must-do first step!

I'm beginning to wonder if some, or most, recover in like 4-8 months and most of you guys are just a little slower in that whole process. Are you all exceptional or is that long timeline typically what's to be expected?
I ask because it's it's like 1 out of 10 with high prolactin and 1 out of 50 for gyno etc.
Maybe some of you had similar thoughts in the beginning.
I'm just two months out and it's real bad but I'm noticing improvement from month to month.

My dreams are very unnecessary. I am a mother with a loving heart, but I need all the emotions to get back. My head is empty. Praying for being able to go on. I don't want to be a human without emotions for the rest of my life.

invegauser,

Thank you for taking out the time to address some of my concerns.
Do you still feel your receptors are blocked or inactive? You, I believe, possess an intelligence above average so how you gauge may be more complex than general. I'm not saying those with lower IQ's can not be affected in a further longrun as yourself, but if you believe your receptors aren't still blocked then it may be just because you are more complex. I could definetely be totally wrong on my take, but it is a spin.
Could you break down in a percentage of those you have encountered that have returned to their prior state from 8-10 months, 12-18 months, and 2 yrs and beyond?

@Jowright

After the prolactin labs i started taking testerone boosting and prolactin reducing vitamins I forget which ones are which. I know it it?s Sam E for prolactin but Im also taking Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc, and I was already taking magnesium for my heart. Um I don?t want to say if I noticed an improvement on my tits or not but if I did it?s very suttle. I got labs done and my test was in the 350 range which is normal but I eat well,workout, and try to take care of myself. My estrogen was high but in normal range. My thyroid is almost overactive now but In normal range. Hair follicle cells low but in normal range like 2 I was losing my hair anyways but this poison made it seem to go faster at the age of 24. I can give complete lab numbers if anyone is interested. Now this was all before me taking test boosting sups and I plan on getting another lab in a couple of my monthe. My endo doc told me not to take anything over the counter but I?m ignoring because I?m doing anything that might give me hope at this point. When everything is normal i weigh average at 185 pre Invega I was 200 jumped to 242 after a couple of months off invega not immediately but overtime. Now down to 210 with stretch marks everywhere.

One thing this horrible drug made me realize is how damn emotional people are and how it impedes their logical/rational thought. I feel like a sociopath kinda like nothing really edges me I still feel emotionsbut they dont overwhelm me like as easily anymore.

Anyways I think poisoned was right it?s gonna take 2 years for me to actually recover. Hopefully my heart arrhythmia goes away as reported in the one year mark. I can give a fuck about my actual feelings they just get in the way most of the time. I?m gettting a heart monitor Tuesday for a day to detect if I have an arrhythmia or whatever and we will see what doctors can do for me then cuz thats one of two things bumming me out

The two loading Dosis, but I were healthy, not ill and breast-feeding. Very sensible.

Everybody's commiting suicide. That's why we never hear back.

I'm going to talk with the lady responsible for the chemical raping of my person and theft of my life...

Rosi,

I can't believe you've been altered that long. The devils must pay. We have got to make examples of horrible people that survive off of destroying others lives and sending us into bankruptcy economically, morally, and spiritually. They must be stopped at all cost. Never kill yourself. Get Justice.
We have to make it too.

Rosi,

You were breastfeeding and they are monsters. I'm sure you didn't consent.
Their poison shrinks the brain. And once they get you "in" they never want to let you go. More drugs.
Stay strong Rosie. Keep fighting and know your not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.