• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
iridescentblack said:
See, this is where I get lost. There's plenty of cow plop shroomies to go around. If I had to choose between getting apprehended by the police and getting mugged by a bunch of sasquatch hating confederates I just don't know where I'd put my drugs. If I slip them in my ass then the confederates already know that I'm onto them. On the other hand, the police see me as a potential narc so it's like... if I eat them before they show up then they just see me as one big shroom anyway! How's a guy supposed to make money in this society if all the good shit is already being snagged by the losers?

"And that, I think, was the handle - -that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - -on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - -the place where the wave finally broke and rolled back."

iridescentblack said:
It's funny, in a way. The LSD labs have all been shut down, thanks to piggery. And now that the wizards synthesizing the amazing ergot into something even better than ergot (which back in the day we didn't even think was possible) I keep pulling up my pants saying, "This has gotta change. This has gotta change someday."

Well, here they are: the kids of tomorrow and they're wondering about the future still. I say, "Fuck the future!" You wanna know why? Because that officer who went to the same high school with the boy who cured Sasquatch of gangrene, well... He wanted us all to be sorry. So sorry, in fact, that the LSD generation just faded away.

And now they're creating NBOMES... Well, say no more because tomorrow is still another day. "The piggery was a call for justice." Well, that's what sasquatch said just before the gangrene faded away. and he suddenly came to. "What did I just say?"

"I don't know, my friend" I replied.

“We are all wired into a survival trip now. No more of the speed that fueled that 60's. That was the fatal flaw in Tim Leary's trip. He crashed around America selling "consciousness expansion" without ever giving a thought to the grim meat-hook realities that were lying in wait for all the people who took him seriously... All those pathetically eager acid freaks who thought they could buy Peace and Understanding for three bucks a hit. But their loss and failure is ours too. What Leary took down with him was the central illusion of a whole life-style that he helped create... a generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers, who never understood the essential old-mystic fallacy of the Acid Culture: the desperate assumption that somebody... or at least some force - is tending the light at the end of the tunnel.”

iridescentblack said:
And what did we do from then on? Well I'm sorry to say this but it's obvious: Sasquatch and I spent our money on test kits but we found out soon enough that it wasn't even worth it... because LSD wasn't on the streets anymore. It was all NBOMES

"Total control now. Tooling along the main drag on a Saturday night in Vegas. Two good old boys in a fire-apple red convertible. Stoned. Ripped. Twisted. Good people."

I would like to find more stories about abilify maintena withdrawal but there's not seem to be much around

It was more than 9 month and my brain doesnot come back 1 %!! I think I will never recover.

I was a woman with very much feelings, hobbies, I had a little sweet boy. Now I have nothing, my baby is by a narcistic woman and I will stay without a working brain.

It will not last forever

Things will change,

When you get better, you will be with your son.

Is there any way for you to get him back?

If you get better, will they give him back to you?

Ofcourse they will. Think about that.

You will recover.
I promise.

@acheter So there's nothing much on this subject of what they call intramuscular injections. They go by other names or surnames.

@Rosi71 But you're better than that, you know that right?

GO jogging an hour a day if you can and you´ll burn those 10 kilos in less than three months I can guarantee that.

Does anyone jog now? I'm almost 4 months off but I haven't attempted to jog since 2 months off. I'm quitting drinking because I broke my nose from a fall and realize alcohol is not good at this point in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.