• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
could it be this is the culprit? or it is impossible to inactivate the receptor forever?
5-HT76.60Irreversible (or pseudo-irreversible) antagonist[46]

Mol Pharmacol. 2006 Oct;70(4):1264-70. Epub 2006 Jul 26.
Risperidone irreversibly binds to and inactivates the h5-HT7 serotonin receptor.

Risperdal and Invega have the same binding profile.

Last edited:
oje, ich glaube ich bin auch betroffen von diesem inaktiven irreversiblen Rezeptor!! Warum spüre ich nach so langer Zeit überhaupt nichts mehr?

und es erholt sich scheinbar nicht mehr. Gibt es das wirklich, dass die Gefühlslosigkeit bis ans Ende der Tage anhält?

Ich kann nichts mit mir anfangen, mir mein Geld nicht verdienen. Wurde dazu erpreßt und habe dann mein Kind verloren zurücklassen müssen. War vorher gesund, fröhlich und in Liebe mit meinem kleinen Sohn.

Das ist wirklich furchbar Rosi, das sie dein Sohn einfach von dir gestollen haben. Haben die irgend ein grund gegeben? Kannst du nicht klagen oder sonst was machen um dein Sohn zuruck zu kriegen?Wir sollen aber für jetzt an entgiftung focusieren. Ich hatte mein letzes Risperdal Consta spritzte vor zwei und halb monaten und mein zustand ist nur schlechter geworden. Da es dir nach 8 monaten immer noch nicht besser geht macht mir echte sorgen. Ich hab auch gar keine emotionen seit dieses gift und kann auch kein Geld verdienen. Mein cognitive fähigkeiten sind auch total eingeschränkit und ich bin in fasst alles viel langsamer. Ich bete jeden nacht das die schaden so schnell wie möglich wegehen.

Vielleicht ist es bei mir weil ich eine stillende gesunde Mutter war und die mir die Höchst Dosis gegeben haben, dass die Rezeptoren kaputt sind. Es ist so schrecklich, mein Kind hat keine Liebe mehr, doch ich kann die Lage nicht erfassen, weil alle Emotionen blockiert sind.

I have lost my little son Elias and my happyness, my tears, my hunger and my energy. My emotions and my joy of life.

@Rosi71: i'm sorry to hear that, i have no children but my heart goes out to you. please hang in there. for less than 5 injections it takes 8-10 months. most of those people will experience windows and waves or up and down flows, flucuations. a few rarely have good days all the way up to being fully healed, they wake up and are better for a week then just are fully healed after that in some cases. do the best you can to help yourself heal and i hope you get your kid back. these people can help answer your questions or be there for you when it comes to invega, they are going through it too. lots of people are healed from older posts. i am not fully healed yet but last night i felt my feelings, thoughts, emotions... and everything else just like life always has intended them to be, just like i remember them, i was connected to myself and all of life again. just like before the poison. it has been a long time but was worth it. i have one more big push to go before it's like that all the time for me again but if i took this much and can fully heal then anyone can. you watch, i'll come back soon to tell you i am healed and then you know you can and will do the same. heal quickly everyone. peace.
When have your waves of Energy started?

I feel always boring anda Little nervous. My brain is slowly, like there is a fog in my head. My emotions are blocked since 8,5 month. I habe less apetite, can not cry, habe no effects. Maybe my dopamine receptors are destroid.

I think there is no invega in my blood, because I made a blood test 2 month ago. I take no other medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.